Fani's Tattoo she got with her lover in Belize will likely end this nightmare for Trump

Your irony is ironic uncle tom.
No irony here, nor am I an Uncle tom. It gets old being called an Uncle Tom by punk motherfuckers who sit on their asses lying to blacks about the Republican party like we are too stupid to see that your bitches are the party of white supremacists.

A consensual relationship is not evidence of corruption. Trumps ass is out on tape several times. So just watch your fake god go down.
She's corrupt. The charges she made up
Using Rico to go after the political opposition shows she's corrupt and now this hiring her fuck buddy to gain personal wealth.

No irony here, nor am I an Uncle tom. It gets old being called an Uncle Tom by punk motherfuckers who sit on their asses lying to blacks about the Republican party like we are too stupid to see that your bitches are the party of white supremacists.
You're an uncle tom the old white democrats love how you kiss their ass

She's corrupt. The charges she made up
Using Rico to go after the political opposition shows she's corrupt and now this hiring her fuck buddy to gain personal wealth.
The charges are not made up. The charges and evidence was presented to a grand jury that determined Trump should stand trial.

WR
You're an uncle tom the old white democrats love how you kiss their ass

Look asshole your gaslighting is not going to stop me from voting democrat. The head of the DNC is a black man. When Republicans had a black man as chair they fired him because he didn't kiss old fat white ass. Your party is the white supremacist party, you are an example of that. Any back person who is currently a republican is the only Uncle Tms there are.

The charges are not made up. The charges and evidence was presented to a grand jury that determined Trump should stand trial.
Yes they are. She used Rico to go after the political opposition

WR

Look asshole your gaslighting is not going to stop me from voting democrat. The head of the DNC is a black man. When Republicans had a black man as chair they fired him because he didn't kiss old fat white ass. Your party is the white supremacist party, you are an example of that. Any back person who is currently a republican is the only Uncle Tms there are.
Your irony is ironic uncle tom

Could a tattoo, inscribed at Belize, decide whether the district attorney of Georgia’s Fulton County, Fani Willis, and her special prosecutor and boyfriend, Nathan Wade, should be disqualified from the sprawling racketeering case that they have brought against President Trump and 18 others?

The possibility that a tale told in ink and skin could shape one of the most anticipated prosecutions in American history became legible after Judge Scott McAfee rebuffed the request by Ms. Willis and Mr. Wade to cancel an evidentiary hearing set for Thursday. The two prosecutors have confessed to a “personal relationship,” but deny that it predates Mr. Wade’s hiring.

The lawyer leading the push to disqualify the amorous pair, Ashleigh Merchant, represents one of Mr. Trump’s co-defendants, Michael Roman. She claims that the romance predates Ms. Willis picking Mr. Wade — Ms. Merchant claims he is unqualified — and that the two were motivated by joint pecuniary interest. Judge McAfee allows that it is “possible that the facts alleged by the defendant could result in disqualification.”

My understanding is the tattoo was created in 2021 when both Fani and her boyfriend went to Belize and got a $70 tattoo but they denied they were in a relationship But witnesses say they started going on romantic trips long before 2022. Fani has lied and the judge wants to see the tattoo and get some information from the tattoo artist.
Let me tell you 2 things. If this story is correct. Something that is possible and is verifiable. Willis will get yanked of the case and will face severe consequences in my opinion. It'll mean she committed perjury.
However. It won't mean the end to the problems for Trump in Georgia. It would mean other prosecutors would be appointed. I don't make light of it, or dismiss it. I simply don't see the relevance to the charges brought.

No link, brah? I'm not going to report this, but you should have a link here.

This isn't super-spammy, I guess. It is kinda plagiarizy and will get locked with no link.

ta1sf.gif

So I'm an Uncle Tom for not joining the white supremacist party. Talk about irony.
Yes your an uncle tom for the democrat cult the party they maintain slavery, the kkk Jim crow. And Biden working with some great segergationist so his children wouldn't have to attend racial jungles. You're a uncle tom still kissing the ass of racist Jo Biden.

Yes your an uncle tom for the democrat cult the party they maintain slavery, the kkk Jim crow. And Biden working with some great segergationist so his children wouldn't have to attend racial jungles. You're a uncle tom still kissing the ass of racist Jo Biden.
Lol! Your party is the party of modern white racism. Your party is the party of the confederacy. You're talking about what Biden said 50 years ago and I'm talking about what your party is right now.

Lol! Your party is the party of modern white racism. Your party is the party of the confederacy. You're talking about what Biden said 50 years ago and I'm talking about what your party is right now.
Horse shit your party never let it's racism go. But an uncle tom never sees the evil they support.

Forum List

Back