Fans "boo" moment of national unity

That's been proved long ago, so "no, not once more."
I figured you’d wimp out

let me help

are black people too stupid to obtain a picture id from the DMV?

whites can do it easily
Look you dumb fuck racist asshole.

First, there are no statistics showing any significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.

Next, there are 10-12% of eligible voters that do not have an approved photo ID. These people are disproportionately minority.

Republicans wanted to erect a hurdle that only some voters had to climb over. These were disproportionately Democrat voters. Disproportionately black.

This by definition is voter suppression.

Republicans knew not all would make the effort.

Here in. PA they passed the law & then made no effort to help people get these new photoi IDs. Nearly every county has one location to get this special photo ID. Most rural counties do not have public transportation.

Why can't your pathetic party win based on better candidates or better ideas? What do trhey have to cheat? Are you really that pathetic?
Did you really just claim that the Democrats are running better candidates and better ideas? With all due respect, Dave...you're running Joe Biden (who's having a good day if he doesn't drool on himself!) and your platform is raising taxes and imposing a Green New Deal that's going to crush the economy!
Joe Biden may be half the man he was, which makes him four times better than Trump. The party's program is far better for the working classes than the GOP. No brainer.
Government programs aren't jobs. Nothing beats employment and contributing to society. You Democrats are takers and users
We are builders.

The incident was particularly striking because it was meant as a show of unity rather than any kind of protest with players, both black and white, linking arms.

“Some NFL fans booing the players for standing and locking arms in a moment of silent unity proves that for them the ‘standing for the flag’ was always about perpetuating white supremacy,” wrote Kansas City councilman Eric Bunch on Twitter.

What do these meatheads want ? A protest to celebrate inequality ?
Most on the right – Trump supporters in particular – maintain the wrongheaded notion that there is no inequality.
Where exactly do you claim the law is unequal? I think you're delusional.
For rightists to acknowledge the fact that inequality exists is to acknowledge that conservatives are wrong about issues such as public assistance, housing programs, and education outreach for minorities.

It’s to acknowledge the fact that demonstrations and protests against inequality are justified and appropriate.

It’s to acknowledge the fact that black Americans are subject to discrimination by law enforcement.

Conservatives can’t acknowledge the fact of inequality and discrimination because it would take from them the lie they use to motivate the base to vote – the lie that inequality doesn’t exist.
I'll remember that next time I serve filet mignon to someone who pays with foodstamps and drives away in a Beamer. Think I'm kidding?

Foodstamps can't be used for prepared food.
Filet mignon has to be taken somewhere and cooked
Now we know the undeveloped mentality that is You

Put cotton in your ears and stay close to the freezer to avoid snowflake melt because going to be a lot of booing today about the false compliance shenanigans these dorks are fostering
Owners want stadiums mostly empty because boos would be thunderous otherwise
No and no. Watching the Fabulous Five on Fox, the announcers have the themes of "all of us" getting it right. Those who can't hear that call are misinformed or a lost soul.
It’s a false premise that “we” are not getting it right . Feel free to maintain your opinion but don’t feel free to try and force or advertise adoption by all Americans of the fallacy

Last edited:
Government programs aren't jobs. Nothing beats employment and contributing to society. You Democrats are takers and users We are builders.
Correction: government programs are services, and those services may involve jobs.

The OP is about the NFL demonstration (not protest) during the national anthem. That is a private service in a private setting.

The incident was particularly striking because it was meant as a show of unity rather than any kind of protest with players, both black and white, linking arms.

“Some NFL fans booing the players for standing and locking arms in a moment of silent unity proves that for them the ‘standing for the flag’ was always about perpetuating white supremacy,” wrote Kansas City councilman Eric Bunch on Twitter.

Most on the right – Trump supporters in particular – maintain the wrongheaded notion that there is no inequality.
For rightists to acknowledge the fact that inequality exists is to acknowledge that conservatives are wrong about issues such as public assistance, housing programs, and education outreach for minorities.

It’s to acknowledge the fact that demonstrations and protests against inequality are justified and appropriate.

It’s to acknowledge the fact that black Americans are subject to discrimination by law enforcement.

Conservatives can’t acknowledge the fact of inequality and discrimination because it would take from them the lie they use to motivate the base to vote – the lie that inequality doesn’t exist.
I'll remember that next time I serve filet mignon to someone who pays with foodstamps and drives away in a Beamer. Think I'm kidding?

It was said it was "served" to them. It was a lie.

Put cotton in your ears and stay close to the freezer to avoid snowflake melt because going to be a lot of booing today about the false compliance shenanigans these dorks are fostering
No and no. Watching the Fabulous Five on Fox, the announcers have the themes of "all of us" getting it right. Those who can't hear that call are misinformed or a lost soul.
It’s a false premise that “we” are not getting it right . Feel free to maintain your opinion but don’t feel free to try and force or advertise adoption by all of the fallacy
You can fallaciously believe it is all fallacy while the great majority of America tries to get it right, as the NFL players were trying to demonstrate during the anthem.

No one can pay for a filet mignon in a restaurant with stamps.

Government programs aren't jobs. Nothing beats employment and contributing to society. You Democrats are takers and users We are builders.
Correction: government programs are services, and those services may involve jobs.

The OP is about the NFL demonstration (not protest) during the national anthem. That is a private service in a private setting.
Government jobs don't generate revenue. Idiot.

Why aren’t there more Whites in football?!

short, physically weak, left handed white women ----
over 70 RACISM!!!!!!

He sold it to them and they drove off. You are so freaking inexperienced that you think it was a prepared meal. Corrrct your error rather than “defending” it.

And no one said they did

Of course they do. Revenue for the companies and for the workers. This has nothing to do with the demonstrations during the NFL national anthem. Tell me how they hook up, please.

He sold it to them and they drove off. You are so freaking inexperienced that you think it was a prepared meal. Corrrct your error rather than “defending” it.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were there also. LOL

He lied.

You are wrong. The meat was not prepared. If it was "served" it was prepared and not affordable with stamps,

It’s a false premise that “we” are not getting it right . Feel free to maintain your opinion but don’t feel free to try and force or advertise adoption by all of the fallacy
You can fallaciously believe it is all fallacy while the great majority of America tries to get it right, as the NFL players were trying to demonstrate during the anthem.
We dont accept that one hundred or so football players have it right and millions of football watchers need to accept their misguided “teachings” to be “Woke”. We haven’t been asleep, we know Black Lives Matter so waste of time and destructive ofbspirit to address and “correct” something that’s not broken

Last edited:
We do accept that one hundred or so football players have it right and millions of football watchers need to accept their misguided “teachings” to be “Woke”. We haven’t been asleep, we know Black Lives Mayer so wadtebofvyome and Doritos to address and “correct” something that’s not broken
I think many millions of football fans disagree with you, weather. It is what it is. The fans were booing the Texans as the Chief were demonstrating during the National Anthem.

That's correct. Your point?

Thanks! I was going to wait to see how long it took him to get it! :rofl:

They are stating your use of the word “served” means it must have been prepared food
I know our butcher has served us many times with uncooked cuts of meat
I think it’s more likely the darling snowflake dumplings did not know what Filet is.

Libtards know better what you did than you do
You said served so it Had to be prepared food and you are lying.
Food stamps can not be used on prepared food so you are lying

And-they did not drive off in a nice fancy car you racist but rather humbly took public transportation

Of course they do. Revenue for the companies and for the workers. This has nothing to do with the demonstrations during the NFL national anthem. Tell me how they hook up, please.
I'm responding to your point about government programs. You brought it up.

Forum List

Back