Fans "boo" moment of national unity

You seem very confused. We are talking about player protests not voting ID requirements.
You and RealDave claim voter suppression and I asked you to tell me why requiring a picture id represents minority voter suppression

which you have so far failed to explain

Why? Because no one actually believes in it or they would have instituted it already. There is nothing to stop a state from giving out a photo voter I.D. card when people register to vote.

Maybe, maybe not. But the point is, no one got a photo ID when they registered to vote but for some reason, getting one seems to be a hardship for many in the black community. Or so many on the left claim. And no one has been able to adequately and logically explain why acquiring ID is a hardship for blacks, especially given that many of them drive, buy vehicles, open bank accounts, buy liquor and tobacco products, etc.

This is nothing more than a way to divide people.

Explain to us how requiring everyone to have a photo ID to vote divides us.

You seem very confused. We are talking about player protests not voting ID requirements.
You and RealDave claim voter suppression and I asked you to tell me why requiring a picture id represents minority voter suppression

Why? Because no one actually believes in it or they would have instituted it already. There is nothing to stop a state from giving out a photo voter I.D. card when people register to vote.

Maybe, maybe not. But the point is, no one got a photo ID when they registered to vote but for some reason, getting one seems to be a hardship for many in the black community. Or so many on the left claim. And no one has been able to adequately and logically explain why acquiring ID is a hardship for blacks, especially given that many of them drive, buy vehicles, open bank accounts, buy liquor and tobacco products, etc.

I did. You can address what I said or just keep on asking the same question over and over. There is NOTHING stopping a state from giving people picture I.D.'s as voter registration cards. Nothing. Why aren't states doing so? Politicians have no interest in doing it.

they need an ID to register,,,,

They do. And? It can be a birth certificate and utility bill in their name showing their residence. What is your point?

How did they get utility services in the first place without ID?

The incident was particularly striking because it was meant as a show of unity rather than any kind of protest with players, both black and white, linking arms.

“Some NFL fans booing the players for standing and locking arms in a moment of silent unity proves that for them the ‘standing for the flag’ was always about perpetuating white supremacy,” wrote Kansas City councilman Eric Bunch on Twitter.

What do these meatheads want ? A protest to celebrate inequality ?
Most on the right – Trump supporters in particular – maintain the wrongheaded notion that there is no inequality.
No most of we Trump supporters get what really is a bunch of disloyal whiney overpaid black elitest and others want to be called victims when they are victimizers. The real inequality is the open discrimination of whites and hispanics with with white names.

They do. And? It can be a birth certificate and utility bill in their name showing their residence. What is your point?

By calling and getting it.

Exactly. There are Black nations in Africa that require photo ID to vote. It's racist to promote the idea that Black people are not able to acquire a photo ID if other humans can.

Tell me how a Black person buys liquor without a photo ID.

Between people legally authorized to vote and all others not entitled to vote.

With a voter I.D. card anyone is entitled to vote.

Voter ID is not photo ID - at least, not where I live - So you need photo ID to prove you're the person whose name is on the voter ID.

Spin all you want. Deflect all you want. Ignore what I said all you want.

Tell me how a Black person buys liquor without a photo ID.

I don't imagine they all do but we are not discussing buying liquor are we?

I did. You can address what I said or just keep on asking the same question over and over.

That's the first time I asked you that question. What are you talking about?

There is NOTHING stopping a state from giving people picture I.D.'s as voter registration cards. Nothing. Why aren't states doing so? Politicians have no interest in doing it.

It's a good idea. But the question remains as to why it is seemingly so difficult for blacks to get an ID. Also, photo ID is required to get voter ID in the first place.

I did. You can address what I said or just keep on asking the same question over and over.

That's the first time I asked you that question. What are you talking about?

There is NOTHING stopping a state from giving people picture I.D.'s as voter registration cards. Nothing. Why aren't states doing so? Politicians have no interest in doing it.

It's a good idea. But the question remains as to why it is seemingly so difficult for blacks to get an ID. Also, photo ID is required to get voter ID in the first place.

I already covered all of this. It is not.

That's been proved long ago, so "no, not once more."
I figured you’d wimp out

let me help

are black people too stupid to obtain a picture id from the DMV?

whites can do it easily
Look you dumb fuck racist asshole.

First, there are no statistics showing any significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.

Next, there are 10-12% of eligible voters that do not have an approved photo ID. These people are disproportionately minority.

Republicans wanted to erect a hurdle that only some voters had to climb over. These were disproportionately Democrat voters. Disproportionately black.

This by definition is voter suppression.

Republicans knew not all would make the effort.

Here in. PA they passed the law & then made no effort to help people get these new photoi IDs. Nearly every county has one location to get this special photo ID. Most rural counties do not have public transportation.

Why can't your pathetic party win based on better candidates or better ideas? What do trhey have to cheat? Are you really that pathetic?
Did you really just claim that the Democrats are running better candidates and better ideas? With all due respect, Dave...you're running Joe Biden (who's having a good day if he doesn't drool on himself!) and your platform is raising taxes and imposing a Green New Deal that's going to crush the economy!
Joe Biden may be half the man he was, which makes him four times better than Trump. The party's program is far better for the working classes than the GOP. No brainer.
Government programs aren't jobs. Nothing beats employment and contributing to society. You Democrats are takers and users
We are builders.
You built a mighty large increase in the debt.

Trump had to borrow 1.5 trillion to pump up the economy to make him look good. Short term gains thasty fizzled in 2019.

Put cotton in your ears and stay close to the freezer to avoid snowflake melt because going to be a lot of booing today about the false compliance shenanigans these dorks are fostering
Owners want stadiums mostly empty because boos would be thunderous otherwise
No and no. Watching the Fabulous Five on Fox, the announcers have the themes of "all of us" getting it right. Those who can't hear that call are misinformed or a lost soul.
It’s a false premise that “we” are not getting it right . Feel free to maintain your opinion but don’t feel free to try and force or advertise adoption by all of the fallacy
You can fallaciously believe it is all fallacy while the great majority of America tries to get it right, as the NFL players were trying to demonstrate during the anthem.
We do accept that one hundred or so football players have it right and millions of football watchers need to accept their misguided “teachings” to be “Woke”. We haven’t been asleep, we know Black Lives Mayer so wadtebofvyome and Doritos to address and “correct” something that’s not broken
I think many millions of football fans disagree with you, weather. It is what it is. The fans were booing the Texans as the Chief were demonstrating during the National Anthem.
They booed a get together after the anthem. Why are Trump supporters so fucking stupid?

Government programs aren't jobs. Nothing beats employment and contributing to society. You Democrats are takers and users We are builders.
Correction: government programs are services, and those services may involve jobs.

The OP is about the NFL demonstration (not protest) during the national anthem. That is a private service in a private setting.
Government jobs don't generate revenue. Idiot.
Government employees spend their paychecks in the economy.

Voter ID is not photo ID - at least, not where I live - So you need photo ID to prove you're the person whose name is on the voter ID.

Spin? Deflect? I'm not the one spinning the narrative that blacks are helpless, incapable and incompetent, you are. Your position on this issue is quite frankly, insulting to blacks. If I was black, I wouldn't be asking why I'm required to have ID to vote, I would be asking you why you think I am so stupid that I am incapable of performing the simple task of filling out a form and sitting for a picture.

Having said that, I have to show my voter registration card AND my driver's license every time I vote. I've had to do so every single time I voted since I registered to vote in my early twenties (I'm 57).

I am honestly and completely baffled as to why this is such an issue for people like you.

Because no one actually believes in it or they would have instituted it already.
Democrats do not want to require a picture id to vote
Democrats realize that there is no evidence of voter fraud that this photop ID woulod prevent & therefore do not want to enact laws that would make a portion of eligible voters jump through hoops to exercise their right to vote.

If you want a photo ID, make sure everyone has easy access to get one. But Republicans don't do that part.

Because no one actually believes in it or they would have instituted it already.
Democrats do not want to require a picture id to vote

Democrats do not run many states and none of the Republican run states have instituted picture voter I.D. cards.
Republicans have gone as far as activist lib clinton and obama judges will allow them to

Poor Republicans. Can't cheat & are so sad.

Spin? Deflect? I'm not the one spinning the narrative that blacks are helpless, incapable and incompetent, you are. Your position on this issue is quite frankly, insulting to blacks. If I was black, I wouldn't be asking why I'm required to have ID to vote, I would be asking you why you think I am so stupid that I am incapable of performing the simple task of filling out a form and sitting for a picture.

Having said that, I have to show my voter registration card AND my driver's license every time I vote. I've had to do so every single time I voted since I registered to vote in my early twenties (I'm 57).

I am honestly and completely baffled as to why this is such an issue for people like you.

I've addressed it over and over. If you want people to vote with a picture I.D. give them one when they register to vote.

Voting is one of the most important rights acknowledged in this country. What you are wanting is for people to have to go through another step now to vote even though they already did everything they are required to do to vote.

That's been proved long ago, so "no, not once more."
I figured you’d wimp out

let me help

are black people too stupid to obtain a picture id from the DMV?

whites can do it easily
Look you dumb fuck racist asshole.

First, there are no statistics showing any significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.

Next, there are 10-12% of eligible voters that do not have an approved photo ID. These people are disproportionately minority.

Republicans wanted to erect a hurdle that only some voters had to climb over. These were disproportionately Democrat voters. Disproportionately black.

This by definition is voter suppression.

Republicans knew not all would make the effort.

Here in. PA they passed the law & then made no effort to help people get these new photoi IDs. Nearly every county has one location to get this special photo ID. Most rural counties do not have public transportation.

Why can't your pathetic party win based on better candidates or better ideas? What do trhey have to cheat? Are you really that pathetic?
Did you really just claim that the Democrats are running better candidates and better ideas? With all due respect, Dave...you're running Joe Biden (who's having a good day if he doesn't drool on himself!) and your platform is raising taxes and imposing a Green New Deal that's going to crush the economy!
Evidently because they don't need to cheat.
Republicans handed out huge tax breaks to corporations and weathy people. That tax increase you assfucks lie about is Biden reversing some of those corp & rich people tax breaks. There are far more jobs in green energy than fossil fuels as you assholes condemn your own children to a more difficult future.

Forum List

Back