Fantastic: Trump's Unfavorable Ratings Rival Reagans In 1980

JFK was also subjected to SMEAR tactics--------in fact so was ABRAHAM LINCOLN------what else is new?

Seven months is an eternity in Presidential politics. Trump will probably be ousted in Cleveland, but if he is not, he can easily rehabilitate his image during the general election campaign.

The "good" thing is that all of Trump's negatives are already on the table. For Hillary, only political junkies are aware of all of the baggage she (and her husband) are carrying around. Her negatives are already over 50%, and they are going nowhere but UP.

Cruz is my guy, but I have no heartburn about Trump's negatives right now.

Donald Trump is no Ronald Reagan.
For starters Reagan had actually been elected to something. Second, Reagan actually stood for something. Third, Reagan was a decent human being who would be appalled by the vulgar barbarism and gross ignorance of Donald.

For starters Reagan had actually been elected to something. Second, Reagan actually stood for something. Third, Reagan was a decent human being who would be appalled by the vulgar barbarism and gross ignorance of Donald.

Reagan sold his friends out during the McCarthy era-----Jane Wyman KNEW

Yawn. Donald Trump is the most vulgar, corrupt and ignorant piece of shit on the national stage today. And that includes Hillary.

Yawn. Donald Trump is the most vulgar, corrupt and ignorant piece of shit on the national stage today. And that includes Hillary.

yes he is kinda crass--------its part of his appeal

yes he is kinda crass--------its part of his appeal
If you're stupid.

Negatives are the least of his worries. His campaign needs to prep for a Convention fight if he doesn't get to 1,237. If he is even 10 delegates shy of the magic number be prepared for the nomination to be wrangled from him. At this point I've pretty much accepted that if he doesn't hit 1237 they will oust him and Clinton wins.

Cleveland is going to be a dangerous place to be during the convention. The protestors are going to descend like cock roaches and throw in thousands upon thousands of disenfranchised voters...you can see where this is headed. There will be violence I predict. The protestors will be laughing and mocking the already irate supporters of Cruz/Trump and that will be the spark that sets off the riots. I hope I'm wrong, it would be deeply saddening to see hordes of Americans engaged in physical violence against one another.

The thing is, Reagan was called crazy without much evidence.

With Trump there is that warehouse from the end of 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' full of evidence.

Great news to see. I am not worried one bit. Trump will be victorious in the fall.

DESPITE LATEST MEDIA SMEAR=> Trump's Favorable Rating Rivals Reagan's in 1980 - The Gateway Pundit

Not it wasn't. If 30% of people are favorable of Reagan, that doesn't mean that 70% are unfavorable. As 'no opinion' and 'never heard of him' are also categories. Take...Joe Biden. In April of 2007...he had a favorability rate of 20%, an unfavorability rating of 25%, a 'never heard of him' rating of 38% and 'no opinion' at 17%.

Using your logic, Biden's unfavorability rating had to be 80%. But it was less than a third that.

So you'll need to show us that Reagan's unfavorability rating equalled Trumps. As the numbers presented don't support that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back