Far-Left Censorship... In Panic Mode.

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Top Americans are standing up to the tyrants... and winning.

This is how to deal with the enemies of civilization on every instance.

What the hell is this about? I'm watching the video and I'm still lost.

I suppose it does not make much sense if you have not followed the case. Try this one then

Patreon banned Owen Benjamin "The Big Bear" from their service. This resulted in himself and the people who backed his project suing the company. Patreon (illegally) mandated that they can't be sued and the legal proceedings should go through arbitration. This was to dis-incentivise group action against the company.

And now, they have a hundred arbitrations on their hands racking up millions in fees. They tried to stop the arbitration and even sued the people who filed the arbitration claims, in none other than a group action that their own TOS prohibits. All thrown out of the court. What is left is... winning.

What the hell is this about? I'm watching the video and I'm still lost.
Its somewhat complicated legal mumbo jumbo

but the basic issue is this:

patreon is a leftwing censure conspiracy

its being sued by hundreds of individuals of the conservative political gender and its costing the liberals a lot of money

ouch

practicing leftwing social justice comes with a cost

Last edited:
This opens the door though for other followers of banned accounts to do the same. Hopefully they will.

Everyone should be pressured to cancel Patreon... at the threat of a cancellation. Cancel or be cancelled.

Forum List

Back