🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Farrakhan, American Muslim Leader: Kill Whites and Tear this Country Down

Will Obama, Holder, Sharpton or Jessse Jackson condemn this?

• No.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Yes.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
The alliance between radical Islam and the KKK Wizard Byrd Demoncrats couldn't be more clear today:

How on earth did the party of the KKK (Democrats) manage to woo blacks to their party, and the destroy their culture and communities over 50 years, and still get their support?

The Nation of Islam has nothing to do with Islam.

Sure, they Use Islam to gain aid and support for their movement. You know the enemy of my enemy is my friend. well farakan is the enemy
of the United States, so if you just draw the corresponding lines, you can see how they benefit from their Islamic belief.

The alliance between radical Islam and the KKK Wizard Byrd Demoncrats couldn't be more clear today:

How on earth did the party of the KKK (Democrats) manage to woo blacks to their party, and the destroy their culture and communities over 50 years, and still get their support?

This guy is a coward who loves to hear himself speak.

the nation of islam has a history------it was a set up-----created by wealthy Saudi oil men with an agenda to convert American blacks to islam -------for the sake of strengthening the political
power of "the ummah" It is part of the history of islam over the past 1400 years. In my very own town Saudi oil men build mosques for NOI. Your comment could not be more idiotic

Remember the SATs, and those comparison questions?

Here's one of those.

The Nation of Islam is to Islam as The Nation of Yahweh is to Judaism.

your comment is absurd------muslims supported the creation of
NOI-----way back in the 1930s-----that "fard" jerk was financed
by oil rich Saudis-----it's an empire thing. Nation of Yahweh is
just a silly cult------jews were not its founders

When the NOI first started in America a few wealthy Saudi's were misled about the organization and its founder. Once the agenda and theology of the NOI can to light. The rich Saudi's pulled their funding of the cult.

The NOI is a personality cult and has nothing to do with the Islam practiced by a billion muslims throughout the world. ...... :cool:

When the NOI first started in America a few wealthy Saudi's were misled about the organization and its founder. Once the agenda and theology of the NOI can to light. The rich Saudi's pulled their funding of the cult.

The NOI is a personality cult and has nothing to do with the Islam practiced by a billion muslims throughout the world. ...... :cool:

BS----Saudi pigs are still funding NOI nice try sunni.
I was around muslims for a long time-------NOI is simply another silly sect of islam ------thus sunnis can say----
"'they aren't real muslims" and Shiites can say "they
aren't real muslims" and Sufis can chant idiot songs and
spin around and get dizzy ..... but it is all "THE UMMAH"-------and all march around a big rock chanting
"death to........" as a loving song for their "god"

Incorrect Irosie

The NOI is not another sect of Islam.

They do not follow any of the fundamental beliefs of orthodox Islam.......be it Sunni, Sufi, or Shia.

They have their cult leader who claims to be the reincarnation of Muhammad which is total blasphemy to ALL muslim worldwide.

Incorrect Irosie

The NOI is not another sect of Islam.

They do not follow any of the fundamental beliefs of orthodox Islam.......be it Sunni, Sufi, or Shia.

They have their cult leader who claims to be the reincarnation of Muhammad which is total blasphemy to ALL muslim worldwide.

really-----you got a link to IDIOT MUHUMMAD FARD----claiming that he is a "REINCARNATION"? news to me.

It is very very prevalent thruout the Islamic world for socipathic pigs who want power to claim to be related to
the rapist or one of his idiot thugs. Even the Islamic hero---murdering pig----SADAAM HUSSEIN claimed he is a descendant of the rapist of mecca

BTW----NOI people attend standard mosques-----I been there -----visiting a mosque at the invitation of two Pakistani doctors----
----a few of the other jerks there were NOI idiots ----long ago.

Give it up irosie.

You are way out of your league on this subject. ...... :cool:

Give it up irosie.

You are way out of your league on this subject. ...... :cool:

LOL------good of you to demonstrate your anxiety. Not out of my league at all. I was rubbing shoulders with NOI pigs
way back in the 60s-----they were just called "muslims" back then--------young blacks----the boys trying to grow beards and
the girls playing around with veils-------some of them did the whole COSTUME. I had the impression that the big draw was the COSTUMES

LOL------good of you to demonstrate your anxiety. Not out of my league at all. I was rubbing shoulders with NOI pigs
way back in the 60s-----they were just called "muslims" back then--------young blacks----the boys trying to grow beards and
the girls playing around with veils-------some of them did the whole COSTUME. I had the impression that the big draw was the COSTUMES
Irosie your so called inside information is 50+ years old and totally out of date.

When the leader and cofounder Elijah Muhammad died in 1975 his son W. D. Muhammad assumed the leadership position of the NOI organization.

W. D. Muhammad quickly denounced his father's teachings and led the organization into following orthodox Islam; basically following the same path that Malcolm X had embraced a few years earlier. The vast majority of NOI members left the NOI organization and converted their houses of worship into traditional Sunni Islam mosques.

A small group of people decided stick with the NOI and followed the new cult leader Louis Farrakhan.

the nation of islam has a history------it was a set up-----created by wealthy Saudi oil men with an agenda to convert American blacks to islam -------for the sake of strengthening the political
power of "the ummah" It is part of the history of islam over the past 1400 years. In my very own town Saudi oil men build mosques for NOI. Your comment could not be more idiotic
Well he is an idiot.

Farrakahn is an American Muslim leader like that Phelps guy is an American Christian leader.

Forum List

Back