🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fascists Prosecut an MMORPG Player for saying Bad Things in a Game; Kid You Not

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
'LOL, JK': Texas teen faces 8 years in prison for making 'terroristic threat' online - Washington Times

“Someone had said something to the effect of ‘Oh you’re insane, you’re crazy, you’re messed up in the head,’ to which he replied, ‘Oh yeah, I’m real messed up in the head, I’m going to go shoot up a school full of kids and eat their still, beating hearts,’ and the next two lines were lol and jk,” said Jack Carter, Justin’s father.

A woman from Canada saw the posting, did a Google search and found Mr. Carter’s old address was near an elementary school and she called police, he told KHOU.com.

Justin Carter was arrested the next month and has been jailed since March 27, KHOU.com reported. He’s charged with making a terroristic threat and is facing eight years in prison, according to his dad.

Welcome to the land of Fascism For Safety.

Big brother is watching like never before. Let it be a lesson, do not use the internet or cell phones or the US mail or even jokingly threaten to commit felonies while you are under surveillance in the mall. The great intelligence network that couldn't find two Russian terrorists when the freaking address was written on their foreheads are just waiting for some poor dumb ass to screw up on the internet.

Big brother is watching like never before. Let it be a lesson, do not use the internet or cell phones or the US mail or even jokingly threaten to commit felonies while you are under surveillance in the mall. The great intelligence network that couldn't find two Russian terrorists when the freaking address was written on their foreheads are just waiting for some poor dumb ass to screw up on the internet.

Agreed but what makes this so egregious is that it happened in a GAME WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SAY THIS KIND OF THING AS YOU PLAY.

Arresting this kid for uttering terrorist threats makes a s much sense as arresting anactor for reading script lines while playing a terrorist in a movie or a play.

It is just too fucking stupid for words.

But here is the final punch line: THESE ARE THE IDIOTS WE ARE TRUSTING WITH DESPOTIC POLICE STATE POWERS ALL IN THE NAME OF A 'WAR ON TERROR'.

Unfuckingbelievable.

Last edited:
ALL HAIL THE KING!

1-The-King-Barack-Obama-And-His-Jester-78130.jpg

And if no one said or did anything and this kid did go on a rampage....you would be ok with letting his comment slide.....right?

And if no one said or did anything and this kid did go on a rampage....you would be ok with letting his comment slide.....right?

Yeah, dude, I mean, how do you really KNOW he didn't REALLY mean it?

/s roflmao

Did you read ANYTHING before posting?

I'm just curious, since the kid was ROLE PLAYING and almost everyone knew that.

Guess you think we should arrest actors too if they say terrorist threats in a movie, right?

/s roflmao

Guess you think we should arrest actors too if they say terrorist threats in a movie, right?

Um...I'm gonna take it you don't really understand those games. That's not the "role playing" part. But....I'll just go with you have no clue.

If this kid was arrested for saying that, why are not the posters threatening to kill crackers not being arrested?

/s roflmao

Um...I'm gonna take it you don't really understand those games. That's not the "role playing" part. But....I'll just go with you have no clue.

I was in the Ultima Online Beta, dumbass, so yes, I do understand those games. The way people act playing the characters is NOT how they act in real life, promise. If they say they are going to go somewhere and kill everything, it is stupid to think that they mean anywhere or anyone in REAL life. If they do mean real life they usually use the acronym RL to clarify, otherwise IT IS A REFERENCE TO IN-GAME EVENTS.

You are really dumb as a fucking rock, and what is worse, you CHOSE to be that stupid!

Forum List

Back