Fast Food Workers Going On Strike

Things have gotten progressively worse for American Workers since American Businesses decided they were gonna emulate the Slave Labor practices of Asia, South America, and Africa. They saw their slaves and decided that's what they wanted here. How can anyone deny a Worker's right to fight for more for their families? Especially, considering how bad things have gotten for American Workers. I don't get all the bitter condemnation of Workers just trying to survive.

The most evil Corporation in history is Apple.

Apple is so evil that they even turned on their own leader, when the smelled blood. Apple routinely crushes suppliers and developers and are the equivalent of the Khmer Rouge in the digital world. Aljazeera Gore, who would sell his mother for a nickle, is on the board of Apple.

When the Communist government of China offered Apple LITERAL slaves - political prisoners, who are not paid and will be killed should they try to escape, Apple thought they had found Paradise, this is everything Apple stands for, the manifestation of Apple in the flesh. Apple had it's joyous Foxconn facility where slaves would slap together iPhones and the iCan't tablets. Many of the slaves found that death was preferable to slavery under the whip of Apple and started jumping off the roof or out of windows on the floors where the cells for the "workers" are located. So many slaves tried to use death to escape Apple, that nets were installed to catch the escapees so they could be returned to the productions lines.

But then something happened, press started to leak out. Apple is a darling of the shameful democrats, and the managed press had for years covered up the evil of Apple. But the foreign press started running stories, and the DNC was not able to contain it. Soon the facts of Apple oppression were common knowledge. And now, even Apple - the most evil corporation to ever exist, has been forced BY MARKET PRESSURES, to alter their vile methods and policies. No need for government - just the power of consumers who were appalled by Apple - and turned to Android instead.

My opinion is that anyone who buys an Apple product is no different than those who supported the slave auctions in the old South.

When the Communist government of China offered Apple LITERAL slaves - political prisoners, who are not paid and will be killed should they try to escape, .

Link?

Seriously?

Here Are Over One Hundred Products Made From Child Or Slave Labor (GRAPHIC)

You are one of two people in this nation not aware of what's going on.

15384_large_Foxconn_Suicide_Nets.jpg

Actual nets to keep Apple slaves from killing themselves.

When the Communist government of China offered Apple LITERAL slaves - political prisoners, who are not paid and will be killed should they try to escape, .

Link?

Seriously?.

Your link didn't say Apple was using slave labor. In fact, your link included a link to a source that discussed Apple coming under criticism for working hours and conditions, but specifically said that "The FLA (Fair Labor Association) didn't find instances of child or forced labor" when they audited Apple affiliated factories in China.

Foxconn Apple Factories Violated Chinese Labor Laws, According To Fair Labor Association

Your link didn't say Apple was using slave labor. In fact, your link included a link to a source that discussed Apple coming under criticism for working hours and conditions, but specifically said that "The FLA (Fair Labor Association) didn't find instances of child or forced labor" when they audited Apple affiliated factories in China.

Foxconn Apple Factories Violated Chinese Labor Laws, According To Fair Labor Association

In fact it specifically named Apple and FoxConn.

In fact it specifically named Apple and FoxConn.

Yes it did, but did you read the whole thing? Including the part where it says "The FLA didn't find instances of child or forced labor"?

Yes it did, but did you read the whole thing? Including the part where it says "The FLA didn't find instances of child or forced labor"?

You have Apple stock, huh?

No. You emoted pretty hard about Apple using "LITERAL slaves" but you haven't provided any evidence of that.

Uh yeah...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fLM0zvu-LA]Apple Corporation Uses Slave Labor to Build iPhones - YouTube[/ame]

Got something with text? I can't do vids right now.

Apple audits unveil child labor, slave labor and more at supplier plants | VentureBeat

This isn't new information, and is like "proving water is wet."

Did you notice how on your link it said “The FLA is a leading nonprofit organization dedicated to improving conditions for workers around the world, and we are the first technology company they’ve approved for membership. The FLA’s auditing team will have direct access to our supply chain and they will report their findings independently on their website.”? Well, the results of that audit are what I quoted you from the link I provided. You know, the one where it said "The FLA didn't find instances of child or forced labor"?

You should at least read your own link. if you had, you might have noticed this part: "Still, all our electronics come from plants such as these. At least Apple is making an effort to be transparent about the process, to find violations, to correct those violations, and in some cases, to stop doing businesses with companies that consistently ignore human rights and environmental regulations."

Did you notice how on your link it said “The FLA is a leading nonprofit organization dedicated to improving conditions for workers around the world, and we are the first technology company they’ve approved for membership. The FLA’s auditing team will have direct access to our supply chain and they will report their findings independently on their website.”? Well, the results of that audit are what I quoted you from the link I provided. You know, the one where it said "The FLA didn't find instances of child or forced labor"?

You should at least read your own link. if you had, you might have noticed this part: "Still, all our electronics come from plants such as these. At least Apple is making an effort to be transparent about the process, to find violations, to correct those violations, and in some cases, to stop doing businesses with companies that consistently ignore human rights and environmental regulations."

You should follow the thread.

My point was that market pressures can and do force companies to clean up their act, even the truly evil ones like Apple.

Oh, and I don't do business with Apple - never will.

For all your oh-so-dramatic histrionics over Apple, you haven't made your case that they are worse than any other companies in the same field. If you are a drama queen with the courage of your convictions then you won't be buying any electronics from any company. In fact, you won't be buying much of anything at all.

The reason Reagan passed the largest amnesty bill in American History was to insulate southwestern restaurant, construction and menial labor industries from unions and strikes.

Corporations and investors want the higher profits that come from flexible labor markets, which themselves come from open border policies that break down barriers between capital and labor markets.

The primary driver of open border globalization is capitalism. Borders are inefficient because they obstruct capital's access to labor and raw material. Why are republican voters so easily duped by the illegal alien problem. Don't they know where those open borders come from and who benefits ?

The reason Reagan passed the largest amnesty bill in American History was to insulate southwestern restaurant, construction and menial labor industries from unions and strikes.

Corporations and investors want the higher profits that come from flexible labor markets, which themselves come from open border policies that break down barriers between capital and labor markets.

The primary driver of open border globalization is capitalism. Borders are inefficient because they obstruct capital's access to labor and raw material. Why are republican voters so easily duped by the illegal alien problem. Don't they know where those open borders come from and who benefits ?

You're letting your political bias blind you, Londoner! Open borders is something that Democrats have pushed for...not because of capitalism...but because they see the Hispanic vote as their ticket to complete control of the government for decades to come and the millions of illegals that would entitled to vote would do that for them.

Do you know anything about this issue...or do you just like to pontificate on things that you are woefully misinformed about?

And if you actually knew your history you'd know that Reagan passed that bill because he worked out a deal with Democrats to secure the border in return for amnesty being granted. You'd also know that the Democrats completely reneged on that agreement, refusing to tighten up border security.

And if you actually knew your history you'd know that Reagan passed that bill because he worked out a deal with Democrats to secure the border in return for amnesty being granted. You'd also know that the Democrats completely reneged on that agreement, refusing to tighten up border security.

Which is why sensible people will never trust them again on the subject.

Just give the American Worker a seat at the table. I think that's a reasonable request. Workers are a big part of the Capitalism picture. They deserve consideration. Too many in their zealous defense of Capitalism, have forgotten the American Worker. Don't be so quick to ridicule and tell them to shut up and be good little slaves. Do the right thing. Support them as much as you support Businesses.

Just give the American Worker a seat at the table. I think that's a reasonable request. Workers are a big part of the Capitalism picture. They deserve consideration. Too many in their zealous defense of Capitalism, have forgotten the American Worker. Don't be so quick to ridicule and tell them to shut up and be good little slaves. Do the right thing. Support them as much as you support Businesses.

Somehow you've arrived at the notion that American workers ARE slaves, Paul. I'm not sure how. I have employees not slaves. They work...I pay them. If they don't like me...the job...the wage I pay...they are free to walk down the street and get a job with my competition. I can't stop them from doing so. I can't chain them up in the basement at closing time. This notion that they are powerless is a crock.

Forum List

Back