Fast & Furious isn't going away

Did you even read the article you linked? You're getting to be like TDNM, cherry picking information but ignoring parts that contradict your position.

Yeah..I do.

This is part and parcel with the extraordinary tactics used by law enforcement for a VERY LONG TIME.

I listed them.

And for some STRANGE reason..this is the one that you guys are focusing on.

Bait cars, undercovers, lying to suspects, no knock warrants, and a plethora of other "tools of the trade" cause unwarranted tragedy. Heck..you guys defended this stuff tooth and nails in the past.

Wonder what's changed? :lol:

Show me a chain of evidence Sallow. Show me any attempt at all to build a case. All I see is a wilful flooding of weapons into the hands of drug lords.

So what you're saying is the police did something stupid?

Is this the first time it happened?

And do you think that President Obama had a soup to nuts involvement in this like the offing of Osama Bin Laden or those wacky pirates you conservatives don't give him one whit of credit for?

:doubt:

If a Republican was in there right now,i'm positive the CNN,NBC,and NY Times nutters would be screeching for immediate Impeachment. This cover-up only makes this a much bigger tragedy. Heads need to roll on this one. In my opinion there is far too much blood on Holder's hands for him to continue on as Attorney General. Time for him to get the boot.

Yeah just like they were screeching for the immediate impeachment of George W. Bush over the warrantless wire tapping of private American citizens..

Oh wait. :lol:

Uh, no, not the same at all, really.

The dirtbag who steals the car was looking to steal a car that day. He just took the one that was easiest to steal. Then he ran instead of pulling over, and hit that nice lady.

Obama provided weapons to the Cartels. Their goal was to PROVE that weapons from the US were finding their way into Mexico, by dumping weapons into the place.

The threw gasoline onto a fire, and now it's burned them.

Not to worry, though. Obama will be voted out of office long before he's impeached for it. So he has that. Then he can pardon Holder and everyone else involved on his last day in office.

:lol:

Lunacy.

Again..you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Did you even read the article you linked? You're getting to be like TDNM, cherry picking information but ignoring parts that contradict your position.

ATF Project Gunrunner has a stated official objective to stop the sale and export of guns from the United States into Mexico in order to deny Mexican drug cartels the firearms considered "tools of the trade".[18] However, since September 2009 under Project Gunrunner, operation "Fast and Furious", did the opposite by ATF permitting, encouraging and facilitating 'straw purchase' firearm sales to traffickers, and allowing the guns to 'walk' and be transported to Mexico. This has resulted in the death of US border agent Brian Terry and considerable controversy.[19][20][21]

Don't depend on liberals actually reading the links they post---:lol::lol:--

Last edited:
If a Republican was in there right now,i'm positive the CNN,NBC,and NY Times nutters would be screeching for immediate Impeachment. This cover-up only makes this a much bigger tragedy. Heads need to roll on this one. In my opinion there is far too much blood on Holder's hands for him to continue on as Attorney General. Time for him to get the boot.

Yeah just like they were screeching for the immediate impeachment of George W. Bush over the warrantless wire tapping of private American citizens..

Was there EVER a single American citizen who came forward and stated that his communication lines were being monitored through the PATRIOT ACT?

Answer--NO--

On the other hand--we have witness testimony from owners that owned gun shops--the whistle blower from the ATF--a written project known as F & F--and a dead federal agent that was shot with one of these F & F weapons--whose family is now suiing the Federal Government for their DIRTY hands in his death.

Last edited:
Shame on the corrupt Liberal Press for trying their best to ignore this scandal. They are now complicit in this awful cover-up. Holder should probably be arrested for Murder. I would love to see that asshole in an orange jumpsuit.

Shame on the corrupt Liberal Press for trying their best to ignore this scandal. They are now complicit in this awful cover-up. Holder should probably be arrested for Murder. I would love to see that asshole in an orange jumpsuit.

That's why we call them the OBAMA MEDIA NETWORKS--and they are CNN--MSNBC--NBC--CBS and ABC.

I don't think ONE of these networks have picked up on the Fast & Furious-program-they are ignoring it because it involves the Obama administration. The ONLY ones that are covering this is FOX news network.

$Media bias.jpg

You can bet that if holder goes, he will get an instant pardon so the obama connection can't be shown at trial.
Can the Attorney General be impeached?

Apparently, yes. cabinet Secretaries are subject to impeachment. William W. Belknap, United States Secretary of War under US Grant was impeached.

You mean that program that Obama has not only kept in place, but expanded?

Are you OK with the fact that the DOJ with support from the W.H. committed fraud, in an attempt to attack 2nd amendment rights and put American citizens, who are legitimate gun dealers in a false light? That this program caused dangerous firearms to be provided to murderous drug cartels and have resulted in the deaths of innocent lives?

Please answer with something other then "look over there at that".

Was there EVER a single American citizen who came forward and stated that his communication lines were being monitored through the PATRIOT ACT?

Answer--NO--

On the other hand--we have witness testimony from owners that owned gun shops--the whistle blower from the ATF--a written project known as F & F--and a dead federal agent that was shot with one of these F & F weapons--whose family is now suiing the Federal Government for their DIRTY hands in his death.

No actually the answer is YES.

In mid-August 2007, a three-judge panel of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit heard arguments in two lawsuits challenging the surveillance program. The appeals were the first to reach the court after dozens of civil suits against the government and telecommunications companies over NSA surveillance were consolidated last year before the chief judge of the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, Vaughn R. Walker. One of the cases is a class-action lawsuit against AT&T, focusing on allegations that the company provided the NSA with its customers' phone and Internet communications for a vast data-mining operation. Plaintiffs in the second case are the al-Haramain Foundation Islamic charity and two of its lawyers.[15][16]

On November 16, 2007, the three judges — M. Margaret McKeown, Michael Daly Hawkins, and Harry Pregerson — issued a 27-page ruling[17] that the charity, the Al-Haramain Islamic Foundation, could not introduce a key piece of evidence in its case because it fell under the government's claim of state secrets, although the judges said that "In light of extensive government disclosures, the government is hard-pressed to sustain its claim that the very subject matter of the litigation is a state secret."[18]

NSA warrantless surveillance controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The justice department cloaked this bullshit under "secrets".

Wonder what sort of cow you would have if the same thing happened here.

Are you OK with the fact that the DOJ with support from the W.H. committed fraud, in an attempt to attack 2nd amendment rights and put American citizens, who are legitimate gun dealers in a false light? That this program caused dangerous firearms to be provided to murderous drug cartels and have resulted in the deaths of innocent lives?

Link?

Link?

You meant links right?

one

two

three

four

Last edited:

Link?

You meant links right?

one

two

three

four

None of these stories show that the President Obama was personally involved in this.

But is that still your contention?

None of these stories show that the President Obama was personally involved in this.

But is that still your contention?

Yes, it is my contention. Another link that should have been included.

If my contention is correct, should all involved, be prosecuted; terminated; or impeached? Do you think any of this, even if Obama cannot be "personally" connected, is wrong and should be exposed?

BTW, saying that top officials in the WH being involved does not prove Obama knew anything is laughable...I know I know "plausible deniability".

Time for a Special Prosecutor to find out,

quit this "Obama didnt know cause i said so" crap being spewed by the drones here.

LIAMD :cuckoo:

:lol:

Lunacy.

Again..you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

The BATF began Project Gunrunner as a pilot project in Laredo, Texas, in 2005 and expanded it as a national initiative in 2006. Project Gunrunner is also part of the Department’s broader Southwest Border Initiative, which seeks to reduce cross-border drug and firearms trafficking and the high level of violence associated with these activities on both sides of the border.[2]

Project Gunrunner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again, we aren't talking about project gunrunner, we are talking about project Fast and Furious... the brilliant thing Obama and Holder did where they gave 2000 weapons to people they knew would sell to the Cartels and then lost control of them.

Do try to keep up, okay?

quit this "Obama didnt know cause i said so" crap being spewed by the drones here.

I'm really reluctant on that one...

Historically, you look at these guys- Lawrence Walsh, Kenneth Starr, Patrick Fitzgerald, and they usually resolve the case they are investigating in about a week, but they have to get someone on something, so they keep investigating until they find something they can charge someone with in court.

How did Lawrence Walsh go from investigating weapons sold to Iran to whether Cap Weinberger thought his meeting notes were a diary or not?

How did we get to a failed land deal to whether Clinton lied about a blow job?

How did we get from exposing a woman who was not really a spy to whether Scooter Libby lied about what he said to Tim Russert.

Are you fucking serious?

The LA Times has been covering this daily.

You guys have been linking to them.

Listening to you guys cry into your beer about the "liberal" media conspiracy get's really, really lame and just sounds like a convenient cop-out.

You guys keep ranting and raving about this, but I can't really find any degree of criminality. Stupidity, yes. Criminality not.

That's the fucking difference between this and Whitewater (The President's men breaking into his opponents campaign headquarters to steal information and then the President destroying evidence), Iran-Contra (The President's men selling arms, despite a ban from congress to a hostile Islamic theocracy in order to fund an illegal war in Nicaragua) or even Monica Lewinsky (though most people didn't really give a fuck that the president lied under oath about a blowjob as virtually every married man in the same position was somewhat sympathetic. You might not like it, but that's the truth).

As it stands, this was a botched/idiotic sting. If the DEA had put a bunch of coke on the street to try and catch drug sellers (which they do all the time) and some people had OD'd on it, no one would be bitching about it. You guys are just desperate to make something stick. People deserve to resign for this due to stupidity. However, until I see some sign of some sort of criminality on the part of the government, you guys just sound like a bunch of shrieking ninnies.

Last edited:

I'm really reluctant on that one...

Historically, you look at these guys- Lawrence Walsh, Kenneth Starr, Patrick Fitzgerald, and they usually resolve the case they are investigating in about a week, but they have to get someone on something, so they keep investigating until they find something they can charge someone with in court.

How did Lawrence Walsh go from investigating weapons sold to Iran to whether Cap Weinberger thought his meeting notes were a diary or not?

How did we get to a failed land deal to whether Clinton lied about a blow job?

How did we get from exposing a woman who was not really a spy to whether Scooter Libby lied about what he said to Tim Russert.

You do make some very valid points about Special Prosecutors. All that Money spent on the Libby Conviction was pretty pathetic. This scandal seems much worse though. Many innocent people were murdered with these weapons,including an American Border Agent. So if there ever was a case for appointing a Special Prosecutor,this is it. But i do acknowledge your good point.

Forum List

Back