Fast n Furious the gift that Keeps giving

jon_berzerk

Platinum Member
Mar 5, 2013
another fast n furious weapon (ak-47) was recovered at a crime scene

in Phoenix

--------------

"Based on the serial number [1977DX1654] from the police report obtained by Judicial Watch and documents obtained during our Fast and Furious investigation, we can confirm that the assault rifle recovered in the vehicle on July 30, 2013, was purchased by Sean Christopher Stewart. Stewart pled guilty to firearms trafficking charges resulting from his involvement with Operation Fast and Furious. Stewart purchased this particular firearm on December 8, 2009, one of 40 that he purchased that day while under ATF surveillance,” the letter continues. "According to the Phoenix Police Department report, ATF traced the firearm on July 31, 2013, the day after Phoenix police officers recovered it. Yet, over a full year has passed, and the Department has failed to notify the Committees."

The letter also details that during his time as a gun trafficker for Mexican cartels, Stewart was able to purchase over $176,000 worth of weapons, which included 260 Ak-47s, 20 9mm pistols and a .50 caliber rifle. Stewart is serving nine years in prison after being sentenced in November 2012 on a number of federal charges.

BREAKING Documents Confirm Fast and Furious AK-47 Used in Phoenix Gang Assault - Katie Pavlich

Now. . . I forgot. Remind me again. What was the logic behind that program?

To help make folks want guns illegal in the US? Or was it to help track the flow of cash, drugs and guns. . . What the hell? Guess I forgot. Anyone trying to get it would just have to throw the point of that program into the "conspiracy" sub-forum.

Ah yes. . . here we go. . .

The stated goal of allowing these purchases was to continue to track the firearms as they were transferred to higher-level traffickers and key figures in Mexican cartels, with the expectation that this would lead to their arrests and the dismantling of the cartels.[6][8][9] The tactic was questioned during the operations by a number of people, including ATF field agents and cooperating licensed gun dealers.[10][11][12][13][14] During Operation Fast and Furious, the largest "gunwalking" probe, the ATF monitored the sale of about 2,000[1]:203[15] firearms, of which only 710 were recovered as of February 2012.[1]:203 A number of straw purchasers have been arrested and indicted; however, as of October 2011, none of the targeted high-level cartel figures had been arrested.[6]
ATF gunwalking scandal - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

To help make folks want guns illegal in the US? Or was it to help track the flow of cash, drugs and guns. . . What the hell? Guess I forgot. Anyone trying to get it would just have to throw the point of that program into the "conspiracy" sub-forum.

The stated goal of allowing these purchases was to continue to track the firearms as they were transferred to higher-level traffickers and key figures in Mexican cartels, with the expectation that this would lead to their arrests and the dismantling of the cartels.[6][8][9] The tactic was questioned during the operations by a number of people, including ATF field agents and cooperating licensed gun dealers.[10][11][12][13][14] During Operation Fast and Furious, the largest "gunwalking" probe, the ATF monitored the sale of about 2,000[1]:203[15] firearms, of which only 710 were recovered as of February 2012.[1]:203 A number of straw purchasers have been arrested and indicted; however, as of October 2011, none of the targeted high-level cartel figures had been arrested.[6]

the logic behind it was

never let a good crisis go to waste

even if you create the crisis

the logic behind it was

...or another favorite excuse of theirs;
"Imagine how bad it would be if we hadn't acted" :laugh2:

the logic behind it was

...or another favorite excuse of theirs;
"Imagine how bad it would be if we hadn't acted" :laugh2:

thing is they knew bush tried a similar operation

and cancelled it because it failed

because the guns could not be tracked

hymm

Forum List

Back