Fat Boy Proved He Could Hit Guam

I wasn't even alive .. but I wish I had been. I love witnessing scientific progress

Yeah, and it's not like we were burning White People, right?
Don't worry Joehammad, the allies bombed the shit out of the Germans, they lost 19 million in WWII.

My grandfather insisted his entire life that they didn't do nearly enough. He wanted every German and Austrian killed...wiped out to the last man, woman, and child, along with all people having German or Austrian ancestry permanently sterilized.

I don't think that's how the Japanese view it everytime the punk violates their airspace and shoots another one over their heads. We either allow them to arm themselves and take care of themselves, or we have to do it for them, as our agreement says. Considering their history, it's better not to allow Japan to have an offensive military.

"We either allow them to arm themselves..."

White people are something else.....:laugh:
Yes, you ignorant racist dipshit, we have an agreement to defend "white" Germany and Japan as long as their militaries do not acquire offensive capabilities. You of course see "race" in everything.
White germany has an army you fucking moron Japan doesnt and they arent white.
laugh.gif

Germany to boost army to 200,000 troops amid growing concern over Donald Trump's commitment to Nato
The Japanese have a quarter million active-duty military personnel, and 50,000 reservists. Do you EVER get tired of being wrong, dude?
What does that have to do with the Germans having an army?
You made the (idiotic) claim that Japan has no army. I pointed out that you were, as usual, totally wrong.

A man with nukes who threatens to use them.

It is not looking good.

View attachment 149327

All he's really proved is that he can hit the Pacific Ocean, not anything in particular. The Chinese had misfiring rockets for years after they had nukes because their guidance gyros didn't work. Then along came Scum Willy and let Loral give them what they needed for campaign funds. And he's still walking around today a free man. Can Dung Un hit Guam? Would his warhead survive reentry into the atmosphere? And there's always the possibility a rocket with a nuke could explode on launch and he'd nuke himself.
There's also a possibility that one of these rockets goes wrong and it actually hits Japan or S. Korea. At that point the shit will surely hit the fan.

Unless that rocket is loaded with a nuclear warhead, it will be the equivalent of nothing more than a small plane crash.
I don't think that's how the Japanese view it everytime the punk violates their airspace and shoots another one over their heads. We either allow them to arm themselves and take care of themselves, or we have to do it for them, as our agreement says. Considering their history, it's better not to allow Japan to have an offensive military.

It is long past time to wash our hands of that clusterfuck. Tell the Japanese to arm up, they're on their own.
The Japanese are brutal warriors that have historically dominated the region in the past. Once we arm them and give them offensive capabilities and they will be able to put a quick end to the N. Korean regime. But are we sure we want that genie out of the bottle?

Well maybe you'll believe the leftie nutjob media who also agree that Japan's airspace was violated.
I'm not going to trawl those links to make your argument for you. Excerpt where Japanese airspace was defined and how it was violated.

Guess they should have been talking to the Americans, huh?
Would have done no good, as demonstrated. Observation on the effects of nukes on undamaged cities and sending a signal to Uncle Joe were both required.

You really need to get a grip in yourself. By the time WWII was over, the Allies had bombed many German cities to ashes, with over three million civilian casualties. As far as dehumanizing the enemy, that also happened against the Nazis and still happens in every war.

again, you missed the point where allied propaganda differentiated between "Good Germans" and "Nazis".... while the Japanese were portrayed as monsters.

seriousyl, cartoon wolves, that was best you could come up with, that someone slapped a swastika on an older cartoon?

The Japanese are brutal warriors that have historically dominated the region in the past. Once we arm them and give them offensive capabilities and they will be able to put a quick end to the N. Korean regime. But are we sure we want that genie out of the bottle?

Right. You see, Americans are sweet as the driven snow.

Except for the Native Americans we genocided the shit out of.
And the Filipinos we tried to pound into submission.
And all the Vietnamese we killed over a lie.
And all the Iraqis we killed over a lie.

Here's the thing.... As much as you lust for war, there really isn't a viable military solution to North Korea. The sensible thing to do is to stop rattling the sabers and eventually integrate the country into the global community.

My grandfather insisted his entire life that they didn't do nearly enough. He wanted every German and Austrian killed...wiped out to the last man, woman, and child, along with all people having German or Austrian ancestry permanently sterilized.

So crazy is a genetic thing for you?
He was a tank commander in the 6th Armored...one of the first into a concentration camp.

He was a tank commander in the 6th Armored...one of the first into a concentration camp.

And that makes his casual endorsement of genocide okay?

My dad was part of the troops that liberated Nordhausen. They came away with the notion that Genocide was generally a bad thing.

One of my Dad's cousins was a Catholic Priest who was imprisoned at Nordhausen because the Nazis didn't like one of his sermons.

You really need to get a grip in yourself. By the time WWII was over, the Allies had bombed many German cities to ashes, with over three million civilian casualties. As far as dehumanizing the enemy, that also happened against the Nazis and still happens in every war.

again, you missed the point where allied propaganda differentiated between "Good Germans" and "Nazis".... while the Japanese were portrayed as monsters.

seriousyl, cartoon wolves, that was best you could come up with, that someone slapped a swastika on an older cartoon?
As usual you have no point and display your ignorance. The Nazis that were in control of Germany were also very popular with its people.

As usual you have no point and display your ignorance. The Nazis that were in control of Germany were also very popular with its people.

Yes, they were.

The point I made was that American Propaganda talked about the "Good Germans" because they didn't want people like my grandparents (German immigrants) to think that they had a greivence with ordinary Germans. No, we just had a problem with the Nazis. The "Good Germans" were just as much as victims the people the Nazis were invading. and we had to "liberate them".

The reality- Germans fought for Hitler to pretty much the last old man and little boy.

However, the JAPANESE in WWII Propaganda were sub-human monsters.

Right. You see, Americans are sweet as the driven snow.

Except for the Native Americans we genocided the shit out of.
And the Filipinos we tried to pound into submission.
And all the Vietnamese we killed over a lie.
And all the Iraqis we killed over a lie.

Here's the thing.... As much as you lust for war, there really isn't a viable military solution to North Korea. The sensible thing to do is to stop rattling the sabers and eventually integrate the country into the global community.
Your hatred of America has been noted. I never claimed that Americans can't fight. If anything, modern history has proven that no people can be as tough as Americans during war. The N. Korean regime will not respond diplomatically and in good faith if it is not facing total annihilation and destruction. That's just how these regimes operate. The other techniques of playing nice and "let's talk" that have been tried in the last three decades, including The efforts by disastrous week Obama administration have failed dramatically.

Yes, they were.

The point I made was that American Propaganda talked about the "Good Germans" because they didn't want people like my grandparents (German immigrants) to think that they had a greivence with ordinary Germans. No, we just had a problem with the Nazis. The "Good Germans" were just as much as victims the people the Nazis were invading. and we had to "liberate them".

The reality- Germans fought for Hitler to pretty much the last old man and little boy.

However, the JAPANESE in WWII Propaganda were sub-human monsters.
And you are a race baiting whiner, all countries that go to war dehumanize their enemies. Did you guys not get the memo last November 8 that your anti Americanism and dividing people along racial, ethnic, and economic lines was rejected by the American people?

Your hatred of America has been noted. I never claimed that Americans can't fight. If anything, modern history has proven that no people can be as tough as Americans during war.

Actually, we aren't all we are cracked up to be as fighters. Most of our wars we've won we won with the help of allies who did most of the heavy lifting. (WWI, WWII). Other wars, we got into fights with third world countries who handed us our asses (Vietnam, Iraq).

And then we have things we ought to be truly ashamed of. But most Americans don't even realize we ever fought a war in the Philippines that killed up to half a million Filipinos.

The N. Korean regime will not respond diplomatically and in good faith if it is not facing total annihilation and destruction. That's just how these regimes operate.

I'm curious why you think a paranoid regime is going to respond all that well to empty threats? They know we won't attack as long as they can wipe out half of South Korea was a conventional artillery barrage. They also know that as long as China has their backs, there isn't much we can do to touch them.

The other techniques of playing nice and "let's talk" that have been tried in the last three decades, including The efforts by disastrous week Obama administration have failed dramatically.

How do you count "failure". I consider "There wasn't a war and thousands of people didn't die" to be pretty much a success.

And you are a race baiting whiner, all countries that go to war dehumanize their enemies. Did you guys not get the memo last November 8 that your anti Americanism and dividing people along racial, ethnic, and economic lines was rejected by the American people?

Uh, no, I got the memo that Russia stole our election, even though Trump's racism was rejected by the majority of Americans.

But the fact is, our propaganda and attitudes towards the Japanese in WWII was racist as shit.

We'd have never used a nuke on Germany, even though we developed them in the fear that Germany might be working on them.

They were white people.

The Japanese, though...

5035370_orig.jpg

Wow, that one was buck-toothed AND fanged...

Forum List

Back