Father changes gender to get daughters back from ex-wife

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

I just love it!

Men all over this country have been targeted and oppressed by the legal system as unfit compared to the mother.

But now there is no such thing as men and women, at least, according to the Left

So time to fight back!!

I just love it!

Men all over this country have been targeted and oppressed by the legal system as unfit compared to the mother.

But now there is no such thing as men and women, at least, according to the Left

So time to fight back!!

This guy sounds amazing.

The solution -- stop having children until we can pry ownership of them out of the hands of the demonicrats.

Time to pay the motherfuckers back!

"Being a father in this country, Ecuador, is punished, and I’m only seen as a provider," Ramos stated in Spanish.

Don't feel bad dude, it's the same way in America as well.

Here moms get presents and special attention on their birthday, Christmas, Valentine's day, mother's day, sweetest day. Moms get thanks and praise all the time. Mothers tell everyone being a mom is the hardest job in the world. Moms get away with not having to work. Moms are usually defaulted in custody cases during divorce. Women 95% of the time in divorces get money and property in divorce cases and if kids are involved the man has to pay extra. Women also get to expect men to pay for dates, hold doors for them, be a gentleman and so on.

In America you don't see any so called feminists trying to change any of those things so they can truly be equal. They scream equality till it's time for special treatment in their favor. They scream they can do anything a man can till it's time to repave a road.

What do men get in comparrison? Not a lot.

Awesome. Woman just have more power and that is part of my reasoning too.

One should have the choice to do this as it is freedom

It shows how you can spin a story. Chances are that the father lost custody of his two kids because of his perversion.

It shows how you can spin a story. Chances are that the father lost custody of his two kids because of his perversion.
Are you insinuating that it's a perversion for a man to trans to being a woman? Are transgender people perverts in your opinion?

My opinion.... many are perverts, but many are simply mentally ill. And many are gaming the system for some benefit.

Father changes gender to get daughters back from ex-wife​

They should turn this into a movie...oh wait...
740full-mrs.-doubtfire-screenshot.jpg

Forum List

Back