Father kills gay son

I've know Christians who are no better when they find out their kids are LGBT

Beaten, tortured, put in forced conversions (attempts), exorcised, thrown out, even attempted to kill them.
Some kids were driven to attempt suicide or drugs.

No kid should have to go through that.
Fascinating story. Can you back any of that up?

Homophobic, transphobic parents make abusive homes ...
www.theguardian.com › Opinion › LGBT rights
The Guardian
Jan 5, 2015 - Homophobic, transphobic parents make abusive homes. Let's help LGBT kids get out. Jessica Valenti. We know that conversion therapy is ...

Rejecting Homosexual Children Results in Disastrous ...
scienceblogs.com/.../2009/.../rejecting-homosexual-children...
ScienceBlogs
Jan 7, 2009 - Illicit drug use, substance abuse disorders, and risky sexual behaviors are also ... So to the parents of homosexual parents an appeal. ... I have gotten into the area of internalized homophobia and minority stress research.
Ricky Gervais slams homophobic parents making anti-gay ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Ricky-Gervais-slams-homophobic-pa...
Daily Mail
Feb 17, 2012 - 'People who make anti-gay comments to their youngsters are child abusers': ... Strong views: Ricky Gervais spoke out against homophobic parents on Piers .... teaching your child that homosexuality is a sin with child abuse!

Family Rejection of LGBT Youth Is No Joke | Wind Youth ...
www.windyouth.org/.../family-rejection-lgbt-youth-...
WIND Youth Center
Jun 13, 2011 - Particularly alarming was his statement that, if his son were gay, he would ... tell horrifying stories of violent abuse and rejection from their parents. ... out a piece of his scalp, and screaming homophobic abuse as her child fled.
The answer is that homosexual children should not be inflicted on normal families. They need to be taken and put somewhere that they can deal with their mental illness. They are no different than anyone else with an unacceptable compulsion. They could be child molesters, animal rapists, any kind of destructive aberrant behavior. Accommodating them isn't helping them.

There's nothing 'unacceptable' about homosexuality. Its just a sexual orientation. And murdering these children isn't helping them.

Thankfully, your perspective is becoming less prevalent as your generation shuffles off.

Homosexuals are freaks. They are a very small minority of deranged and depraved members of the underbelly of mankind.

And this, right here.....is why you lost. Your ilk offered hateful rhetoric, hysteric caricatures and vile overgeneralizations. And when folks actually met gays and lesbians.....

...they're just folks. They work, they live, they eat, they sleep, they fall in love, they raise families. They're....unremarkable.

The descriptions of you and your ilk just didn't match the experience of the overwhelmingly majority of people. So you lost credibility. And gays and lesbians just living their lives....gained a measure of acceptance.

The Guardian
Jan 5, 2015 - Homophobic, transphobic parents make abusive homes. Let's help LGBT kids get out. Jessica Valenti. We know that conversion therapy is ...

ScienceBlogs
Jan 7, 2009 - Illicit drug use, substance abuse disorders, and risky sexual behaviors are also ... So to the parents of homosexual parents an appeal. ... I have gotten into the area of internalized homophobia and minority stress research.
Daily Mail
Feb 17, 2012 - 'People who make anti-gay comments to their youngsters are child abusers': ... Strong views: Ricky Gervais spoke out against homophobic parents on Piers .... teaching your child that homosexuality is a sin with child abuse!

WIND Youth Center
Jun 13, 2011 - Particularly alarming was his statement that, if his son were gay, he would ... tell horrifying stories of violent abuse and rejection from their parents. ... out a piece of his scalp, and screaming homophobic abuse as her child fled.
The answer is that homosexual children should not be inflicted on normal families. They need to be taken and put somewhere that they can deal with their mental illness. They are no different than anyone else with an unacceptable compulsion. They could be child molesters, animal rapists, any kind of destructive aberrant behavior. Accommodating them isn't helping them.

There's nothing 'unacceptable' about homosexuality. Its just a sexual orientation. And murdering these children isn't helping them.

Thankfully, your perspective is becoming less prevalent as your generation shuffles off.

Homosexuals are freaks. They are a very small minority of deranged and depraved members of the underbelly of mankind.

Those are human beings......... You do not have the honor to be called human being. You deserve to be in the pig pen.

They are perverts. They are freaks. If you are one of them then you are a pervert and a freak. All are created either male or female.

The Guardian

ScienceBlogs
Daily Mail

WIND Youth Center

And this, right here.....is why you lost. Your ilk offered hateful rhetoric, hysteric caricatures and vile overgeneralizations. And when folks actually met gays and lesbians.....

...they're just folks. They work, they live, they eat, they sleep, they fall in love, they raise families. They're....unremarkable.

The descriptions of you and your ilk just didn't match the experience of the overwhelmingly majority of people. So you lost credibility. And gays and lesbians just living their lives....gained a measure of acceptance.

You gained legality. You will never gain acceptance and that is what pisses you off most of all. I lost absolutely nothing. I am a normal human being.

The Guardian

ScienceBlogs
Daily Mail

WIND Youth Center

Those are human beings......... You do not have the honor to be called human being. You deserve to be in the pig pen.

They are perverts. They are freaks. If you are one of them then you are a pervert and a freak. All are created either male or female.

And the harder you hate......the more you demonstrate your own lack of credibility with most folks. As those who actually meet gays and lesbians find that they don't match your description. Its why acceptance for gay marriage skyrocketed so quickly......inverting from 60-30 against to 60-30 in favor in only 10 years.

And its people like you that drove that change.

Thank you.

And the harder you hate......the more you demonstrate your own lack of credibility with most folks. As those who actually meet gays and lesbians find that they don't match your description. Its why acceptance for gay marriage skyrocketed so quickly......inverting from 60-30 against to 60-30 in favor in only 10 years.

And its people like you that drove that change.

Thank you.

You are very welcome. Anything I can do to help.

The Guardian

ScienceBlogs
Daily Mail

WIND Youth Center

I can just imagine the number of gay people you associate with in your day to day life, who are laughing at you behind your back.

I can just imagine the number of gay people you associate with in your day to day life, who are laughing at you behind your back.

Actually I don't associate with any at all so don't let those folks I associate with worry you. The fags you associate with don't worry me in the least.

Actually I don't associate with any at all so don't let those folks I associate with worry you. The fags you associate with don't worry me in the least.
Of course you associate with them daily, but are unaware of it.

Of course you associate with them daily, but are unaware of it.
I'm aware of it! I know just who they are. I get along fine with all of them! I don't have to participate in any of their activities. If I did, I would say no. If they told me I had no right to say no, then we got a problem.

I've known Christians who are no better when they find out their kids are LGBT

We aren't talking about Christians now are we? Persecution of Homosexuals is far more prevalent in Islam. Yet you only focus on Christians. The worst most of us do is oppose it. We don't channel our inner Schutzstaffel and go on gleefully killing people because they are gay. Your "oh but Christians do it too!" argument pretty narrow minded if you ask me. It signifies you lack an argument.

To dislike a son for being gay.. ...and never talk to him again...ok...to have no respect for him...to...be disappointed on him...beyond words...

I understand that..

But to kill a son for being gay?

why? why?

that is sad beyond words...:(

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I didn't want the kids on the streets.

You know, this comment gave me pause, not because I disagree with you, but the thought did occur to me that liberals like you would be more than willing to put business owners on the street if they didn't cater to gay customers on the basis of their religious beliefs, these are families with children of their own who don't deserve to be put on the street either. They are human beings all the same. You'll say "well those parents should of thought about that when they chose to discriminate", well that's garbage, complete and utter garbage. Nobody would need to be on the street if we all exercised a little tolerance and charity in this world.

However, my grandmother would give the shirt (or blouse) off her back if it meant keeping someone in need warm in the dead of winter. She opposes homosexuality as a devout Christian, but she doesn't let that stop her from helping the needy or the poor, regardless of their sexual orientation, that's what the Bible tells her to do. So, uh, I wonder, where are your priorities right now, miss?

If none of these kids deserve to be on the street, don't you think it would be great not to put business owners and their children on the street because of how they adhere to their religious beliefs?

Last edited:
I've known Christians who just told their kids to get out when they turned 18. Not killed them. One friend was completely supportive of her son. He ran off and became a drug addict and prostitute in Miami. No different than kids thrown out of the house.

They are mentally ill. The manifestation of mental illness is homosexuality, but not the only one. That's why they commit suicide, they exhibit in other ways.

To go and kill....it's just too excessive...it's not normal

To dislike a son for being gay.. ...and never talk to him again...ok...to have no respect for him...to...be disappointed on him...beyond words...

I understand that..

why? why?

I doubt that was the reason. We're told that was the reason, we don't know. Who killed Mom? Father said it was the son who then came after him with the knife. How much did the father hate the son? He let the man live in the guest house. Why did the son trash the guest house so badly a contractor had to come in to rebuild? Why did mom and dad want to get rid of son so badly, they were selling the house to get away from him?

Was the son a raving maniac AND gay, the libnews only focusing on gay?

I understand that..

why? why?

I doubt that was the reason. We're told that was the reason, we don't know. Who killed Mom? Father said it was the son who then came after him with the knife. How much did the father hate the son? He let the man live in the guest house. Why did the son trash the guest house so badly a contractor had to come in to rebuild? Why did mom and dad want to get rid of son so badly, they were selling the house to get away from him?

Was the son a raving maniac AND gay, the libnews only focusing on gay?

What a bunch of fruitcakes :confused:

WHO killed MOM? She was stabbed to hamburger. Was it daddy with the shotgun? Or crazy gay son with the knife?

Dad .... my Dad didn't say good or bad things about homosexuals... he was such a handsome diplomat....

I am like him. Rest in Peace Dad.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Forum List

Back