Father kills gay son

I've know Christians who are no better when they find out their kids are LGBT

Beaten, tortured, put in forced conversions (attempts), exorcised, thrown out, even attempted to kill them.
Some kids were driven to attempt suicide or drugs.

No kid should have to go through that.
Indeed. Instead they should have access to reparative therapy if they want; since many gays are that way from having been molested as kids and inappropriately imprinted with compulsive sexual orientation:

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

the therapy is no longer used. Why would you electric shock someone for being what they naturally are?
That is abuse and cruelty

shame on you

counseling for the child as he/she come to understand their sexuality is a good thing. even family counseling to understand and accept
That could come straight out of NAMBLA.

When it comes to sodomites the liberal media is quick to circle the freaking wagons. What about the mother? Did the liberal media forget that she was murdered too? Is it possible that the dead (homosexual) son stabbed the mother to death and was killed by the father? It's unlikely that a man with a shotgun would stab a woman to death so who done it?

This story has been all over the local news. Seems like no one cares who killed Mom. The son lived in a guest house on the premises. He trashed that house so badly that Father had to get a contractor in to repair the damage. The facts beg the question of just what happened. As soon as the damage was repaired, the parents were selling the home to get away from the gay son. There was more going on here than just the son liking his butt reamed.

That is why my kids would bring their friends to our house for safety.
I don't understand how parents can reject their children for who they are
Islam is an intolerant cult...

Beaten, tortured, put in forced conversions (attempts), exorcised, thrown out, even attempted to kill them.

Fascinating story. Can you back any of that up?

Homophobic, transphobic parents make abusive homes ...
www.theguardian.com › Opinion › LGBT rights
The Guardian
Jan 5, 2015 - Homophobic, transphobic parents make abusive homes. Let's help LGBT kids get out. Jessica Valenti. We know that conversion therapy is ...

Rejecting Homosexual Children Results in Disastrous ...
scienceblogs.com/.../2009/.../rejecting-homosexual-children...
ScienceBlogs
Jan 7, 2009 - Illicit drug use, substance abuse disorders, and risky sexual behaviors are also ... So to the parents of homosexual parents an appeal. ... I have gotten into the area of internalized homophobia and minority stress research.
Ricky Gervais slams homophobic parents making anti-gay ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Ricky-Gervais-slams-homophobic-pa...
Daily Mail
Feb 17, 2012 - 'People who make anti-gay comments to their youngsters are child abusers': ... Strong views: Ricky Gervais spoke out against homophobic parents on Piers .... teaching your child that homosexuality is a sin with child abuse!

Family Rejection of LGBT Youth Is No Joke | Wind Youth ...
www.windyouth.org/.../family-rejection-lgbt-youth-...
WIND Youth Center
Jun 13, 2011 - Particularly alarming was his statement that, if his son were gay, he would ... tell horrifying stories of violent abuse and rejection from their parents. ... out a piece of his scalp, and screaming homophobic abuse as her child fled.
The answer is that homosexual children should not be inflicted on normal families. They need to be taken and put somewhere that they can deal with their mental illness. They are no different than anyone else with an unacceptable compulsion. They could be child molesters, animal rapists, any kind of destructive aberrant behavior. Accommodating them isn't helping them.

The Guardian
Jan 5, 2015 - Homophobic, transphobic parents make abusive homes. Let's help LGBT kids get out. Jessica Valenti. We know that conversion therapy is ...

ScienceBlogs
Jan 7, 2009 - Illicit drug use, substance abuse disorders, and risky sexual behaviors are also ... So to the parents of homosexual parents an appeal. ... I have gotten into the area of internalized homophobia and minority stress research.
Daily Mail
Feb 17, 2012 - 'People who make anti-gay comments to their youngsters are child abusers': ... Strong views: Ricky Gervais spoke out against homophobic parents on Piers .... teaching your child that homosexuality is a sin with child abuse!

WIND Youth Center
Jun 13, 2011 - Particularly alarming was his statement that, if his son were gay, he would ... tell horrifying stories of violent abuse and rejection from their parents. ... out a piece of his scalp, and screaming homophobic abuse as her child fled.
The answer is that homosexual children should not be inflicted on normal families. They need to be taken and put somewhere that they can deal with their mental illness. They are no different than anyone else with an unacceptable compulsion. They could be child molesters, animal rapists, any kind of destructive aberrant behavior. Accommodating them isn't helping them.

There's nothing 'unacceptable' about homosexuality. Its just a sexual orientation. And murdering these children isn't helping them.

Thankfully, your perspective is becoming less prevalent as your generation shuffles off.

The Guardian

ScienceBlogs
Daily Mail

WIND Youth Center

There's nothing 'unacceptable' about homosexuality. Its just a sexual orientation. And murdering these children isn't helping them.

Thankfully, your perspective is becoming less prevalent as your generation shuffles off.
Pedophilia is also a sexual orientation. So is bestiality. Try as you will, not everyone will embrace perversion. Even people raised specifically to accept perversion don't.

Sure Sport. That's why we have all those guys kissing and fucking each other scenes in TV and the movies. The delusion is all yours.

I'd be more inclined to hunt down and murder my kid's grade school teachers who told him it was a viable "lifestyle" instead of a mental illness.

[ off. Sure Sport. That's why we have all those guys kissing and fucking each other scenes in TV and the movies. The delusion is all yours.

The last time I ever watched "Major Crimes" is when that fairy kid of hers kissed his pal on the mouth. :puke:

The Guardian

ScienceBlogs
Daily Mail

WIND Youth Center

Prejudice and hate should not be inflicted on children.

It is called child abuse

The Guardian

ScienceBlogs
Daily Mail

WIND Youth Center

Pedophilia is also a sexual orientation. So is bestiality. Try as you will, not everyone will embrace perversion. Even people raised specifically to accept perversion don't.

Pedophilia is termed pedophilic disorder in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), and the manual defines it as a paraphilia involving intense and recurrent sexual urges towards and fantasies about prepubescent children that have either been acted upon or which cause the person with the ...

The DSM-III R states that bestiality, or zoophilia, is a mental disorder where humans ... While beastiality is considered to be a mental disorder, as per the DSM ...

they are not orientations

North Hills Father Charged With Murder for Allegedly Shooting Son Because He Was Gay

From the names it looks like this is a muslim family.

The son was probably being obnoxious and badgering his father demanding dad meet his demands. The old man couldn't take it any more.
Liberals are going to be upset with the news of this incident. However, they will find a way to justify a Muslim for practicing Shiria. After all, Muslims could be a new voting block for them. Must not offend.

Quote of the murdered son:

He concluded by:

“I changed my life insurance and work retirement investments to go to ‘the church I was born in, the Seventh day adventist church of glendale.”

Shehada Issa Shot Gay Son: North Hills LGBT Community Shaken By Amir Issa's Death

I'd be more inclined to hunt down and murder my kid's grade school teachers who told him it was a viable "lifestyle" instead of a mental illness.

Then again you are just inclined to look for an excuse to kill homosexuals.

not much different then the christers whipping up hatred against gays

Yes, we Christians do that just for fun. We like to burn them at the stake, hang them, or just skin them alive.
Admission, eh?

No. Simply offering a stupid reply to a stupid and hateful post.

The Guardian

ScienceBlogs
Daily Mail

WIND Youth Center

Homosexuals are freaks. They are a very small minority of deranged and depraved members of the underbelly of mankind.

The Guardian

ScienceBlogs
Daily Mail

WIND Youth Center

Homosexuals are freaks. They are a very small minority of deranged and depraved members of the underbelly of mankind.

Those are human beings......... You do not have the honor to be called human being. You deserve to be in the pig pen.

Forum List

Back