Father of Lost SEAL Rips Trump

It's all a video game to him.

It's all politics to you. How many investigations were launched for all the missions that military died under Obama's command?
You do not need an investigation for all military missions, but for those that turn out to be a disaster, poorly run, and the president is nowhere to be found
You sound like a pussy whipped bitch...
You whined and cried, when OBL was killed, because supposedly Obama was a spectator in the raid. Well in this one, Homer, Trump didn't even bother to come to the situation room. He must have had better things to do, and crotches to be grabbed
Neither Trump nor Obama have anything to do with the killing of terrorists... it's the planners then the special operations/special forces/seal teams that do the killing…
My how times have changed. Why didn't Trump even bother to see what was happening?

It's all politics to you. How many investigations were launched for all the missions that military died under Obama's command?
You do not need an investigation for all military missions, but for those that turn out to be a disaster, poorly run, and the president is nowhere to be found
You whined and cried, when OBL was killed, because supposedly Obama was a spectator in the raid. Well in this one, Homer, Trump didn't even bother to come to the situation room. He must have had better things to do, and crotches to be grabbed
Neither Trump nor Obama have anything to do with the killing of terrorists... it's the planners then the special operations/special forces/seal teams that do the killing…
My how times have changed. Why didn't Trump even bother to see what was happening?
It's a military thing you would not understand… There's a reason why the military overwhelmingly voted for Trump. Last eight years have put the military through a living hell… Elections have consequences

It's a military thing you would not understand… There's a reason why the military overwhelmingly voted for Trump. Last eight years have put the military through a living hell… Elections have consequences
What hell was the military put through over the past 8 years Homer? Was trump too good, too important to watch the raid unfold, or did he know from the get it would be a failure?

What hell was the military put through over the past 8 years Homer? Was trump too good, too important to watch the raid unfold, or did he know from the get it would be a failure?
Like I said it's a military thing you would not understand, Obama fully and Utterly disrespected military folk. There's a reason why the military never votes for fucked up progressives like barry.

Like I said it's a military thing you would not understand, Obama fully and Utterly disrespected military folk. There's a reason why the military never votes for fucked up progressives like barry.
Just how did he disrespect them, Homer? But of course trumps disrespect for our entire intelligence community is just fine with you

Just how did he disrespect them, Homer? But of course trumps disrespect for our entire intelligence community is just fine with you
Like I said it's a military thing you would not understand, there is a reason why the military always vote the way they do. Elections have consequences… Live with it - bed wetter

How would Trump know that AQ was tipped off to the mission? AQ was cocked, locked and ready to rock.

The father of the Seal said he wants an investigation. The left wing claims that he "rips Trump" . When are Americans going to understand that the radical left doesn't give a damn about the Military and never did? It's all about politics.

Except it was the OP and not the media that said "rips Trump", oppsie, don't let facts get in the way.

Vast majority of them voted for Trump… Barry pretended to care. Military folks saw right through him.

I know, dumbass, ...

... low IQ authoritarians overwhelming vote for other low IQ authoritarians.

Wow ... strong words ...

The father of a U.S. commando killed during the first counter-terrorism operation of President Donald Trump's term in office said Friday that Trump shouldn't "hide behind" his son's death to avoid an investigation into the mission.

"Don’t hide behind my son’s death to prevent an investigation," William Owens, the father of Chief Special Warfare Operator William "Ryan" Owens, said in an interviewwith the Miami Herald. "The government owes my son an investigation."

William "Ryan" Owens died Jan. 28 of wounds sustained during a raid on an al-Qaida base in Yemen. Trump traveled to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware in February to join Owens' family and meet his remains.

"I told them I don’t want to meet the President," William Owens said, as quoted by the Miami Herald. "I told them I didn’t want to make a scene about it, but my conscience wouldn’t let me talk to him."

He questioned the decision to launch the raid.

"Why at this time did there have to be this stupid mission when it wasn’t even barely a week into his administration? Why?" Owens said. "All of a sudden we had to make this grand display?"

Father Of SEAL Killed In Yemen To Trump: 'Don’t Hide Behind My Son’s Death'

Missions have classified info on the details! Your son died that is tragic, but he CHOOSE a very dangerous occupation and to which many are killed!

I would say you should honor your son's memory and not disgrace him by becoming a Sheehan

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Although I sympathize with the father for the loss of his son, he is acting the fool. Navy SEALS signed up to work these dangerous, often secretive missions.
Should we just stop killing terrorists because we have a new president?

Hopefully there will be an investigation to find the Obama subverts and traitors who tipped off AQ and are responsible for the leaks.
Yemenghazi needs to be FULLY investigated. Maybe then, the Republican operatives will stop investigations simply to damage people politically. Unlike Benghazi, Yemenghazi was ORDERED by the Commander-in-Chief and the buck stops with him.
Not with this so-called president...it's on everyone but his tiny hands.
He brags what a success the operation was, while the Generals tell of its failure. The man couldn't even enter the situation room to see what was happening, too busy with more important things
:link::link:

I give the father credit. If I was in his shoes, I would have had to be restrained or worse. My words would have been much worse and nasty. How he holds himself in check I don't know. I give him credit. What a loss he has endured.
funny, the mother of the son lost in Benghazi did this and you all shit on her. you all are such hypocrites to repeat daily as i do.

I give the father credit. If I was in his shoes, I would have had to be restrained or worse. My words would have been much worse and nasty. How he holds himself in check I don't know. I give him credit. What a loss he has endured.
funny, the mother of the son lost in Benghazi did this and you all shit on her. you all are such hypocrites to repeat daily as i do.
do you have a link to this?

do you have a link to this?
Sure,

Mother of Benghazi Victim Erupts at Hillary Clinton: ‘She’s Lying!’

"The mother of Sean Smith, one of the four Americans killed at the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya in 2012, exploded in response to a clip of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton‘s prior testimony on the matter.

CNN Newsroom host Carol Costello was taken aback when Patricia Smith revealed in conversation that she actually didn’t know much about what happened to her son — despite the fact that the Benghazi attack occurred three years ago. Smith responded in kind, claiming that although Clinton promised to “get back to” her following her son’s funeral ceremony in Washington, D.C., no one had since contacted her on the matter."

Well, we know what the so-called president and his minions think of Gold Star families.
Know-It-All Nobodies

Why is it that the status quo version propagated by the ignorant media has to be taken as the undeniable truth, with the exception putting all the burden on a contrary version to refute it undeniably? Independent minds would not be blocked by the power of the authoritarian consensus.

Forum List

Back