Father of Newtown Victim Heckled

awww how cute.
emoticons and backtracking B.S.

I'll take that as an admission of defeat Geico.

Wow. That's quite a retort. The specificity with which you dismantled your opponents arguments and the masterful way in which you've used irrefutable facts to bolster your own...very impressive.

You've been OWNED. Deal with it.

Wow. That's quite a retort. The specificity with which you dismantled your opponents arguments and the masterful way in which you've used irrefutable facts to bolster your own...very impressive.

It was nothing

really .....

Didn't even break a sweat

The obsession that some folks have with their guns is a bit scarey, IMO.

I mean I understand compensation for small body parts and impotence, but this is a bit over the top.

Scary is idiots who whole hardheartedly give up freedom for free shit..... Like you.

Says the guy who whole heatedly supported the Patriot Act because he was so shit scared of Mooooslims. :lol:

Project away, one of these days the law of averages says you have to be right.

Seeing your too fucking retarded to know what it was says everything....I am sorry but wire tapping the person instead of the device he might use is common sense you ignorant fool.

If what you display is "honor" then yes, this is obviously some alternative definition of the word that I was previously unaware of.

You have at it.... I will not take part in enslaving the people of this country....Maybe the brown shirt fits you but it doesnt fit real Americans.

yeah yeah ... holding a gun owner responsible for securing his weapon is "enslavement"

Hyperbole much?????

We don't have to let idiots dictate policy.

Who gave you the right to tell me how I cant store my property?

It was nothing

really .....

Didn't even break a sweat

Yea, thanks for proving the point. Pathetic, just pathetic.

In order to operate a car, people have to pass a written examination and demonstrate a proficiency at operating the car.

Not true. You can buy a car without a driver's license. You can operate a car on your own property without a driver's license. You only need a driver's license to operate that vehicle on PUBLIC property. Further, the federal government has NO involvement in the licensing process. It's up to each state.

So, by your own reasoning, the feds should have no involvement in the purchase of a firearm but states are free to require a license to carry a firearm in public.

Works for me!

That's true for any action taken by a child where the parents are found to be liable.

I can live with that for guns. Can you?

Absolutely. Thanks for supporting the 2nd amendment.

What's the matter dog, no snappy comeback?! :lol:

Hmm...crickets.

Scary is idiots who whole hardheartedly give up freedom for free shit..... Like you.

Says the guy who whole heatedly supported the Patriot Act because he was so shit scared of Mooooslims. :lol:

Seeing your too fucking retarded to know what it was says everything....I am sorry but wire tapping the person instead of the device he might use is common sense you ignorant fool.

Wow, what an intelligent, articulate, well thought-out reply.

That is truly something only a master like William Jennings Bryant would be able to come close to duplicating.

Bravo

:lol:

That is truly something only a master like William Jennings Bryant would be able to come close to duplicating.

Bravo

You really dont know what in the patriot act do you?

You have at it.... I will not take part in enslaving the people of this country....Maybe the brown shirt fits you but it doesnt fit real Americans.

yeah yeah ... holding a gun owner responsible for securing his weapon is "enslavement"

Hyperbole much?????

We don't have to let idiots dictate policy.

Who gave you the right to tell me how I cant store my property?

When your neglegent methods of storing your property creates victims, then folks have a right to force you to do it right.

Bravo

You really dont know what in the patriot act do you?

Yes, I do know whats in the Patriot Act.

I know that under section 412 of the Act, the Attorney General can indefinitely detain suspects without a charge.

Were you aware of this aspect of the law?

We have a cancer in this country, and they are armed.

628x471.jpg

Neil Heslin, father of 6-year-old Newtown shooting victim Jesse Lewis, was heckled at the Connecticut State Legislature as he testified Tuesday in hearings on the aftermath of the Newtown massacre. Gun enthusiasts shouted “the Second Amendment!” several times while Heslin, holding a picture of his son, wondered why Bushmaster assault-style weapons such as the one shooter Adam Lanza used should be sold in the state. “There are a lot of things that should be changed to prevent what happened,” Heslin said. Around 1,500 people—both pro-gun and anti, who all had to pass through metal detectors—attended the hearings at the Connecticut capitol under heightened security. Hundreds testified, with one lawyer insisting “the local and national debate has been co-opted by the anti-gun agenda.”

Read it at Connecticut Post

January 29, 2013 7:05 AM

When you use a picture of your dead child to suppress the rights of Americans, you should expect to be heckled. To pout about it deserves more heckling.

It was HIS dead child, you fool. His child is dead because some lunatic managed to get their hands on a weapon they shouldn't have been able to get their hands on.

The guy was not heckled, NBC edited the tape again. Some of the people in the audience answered the question that he had asked them. This whole thread is based on a BS.

And this point is not up for debate as anyone who watch the video can plainly see.
Is there anyone who disagrees with this point?

U.S. holds parents responsible for damage that minors cause in the parents' car. Same SHOULD be true of guns.
i
I never said these laws are in place - I said I favor such laws. I thought that was made pretty clear.

Its the insurance companies that hold them liable, not the government. Plus again this only applies to the use of vehicles on public roads. and finally, you have no consitutional right to an automobile.

Forcing people to have insurance for firearm ownership is the definition of infringement.

I would not advocate forcing people to carry insurance in order to own a forearm and I never came close to saying anything close to that.

I said I support holding gun owners responsible if they have been grossly neglegent in securing their weapon and that weapon is used in the commission a crime.

Now, would you like to debate the pros and cons of that position, or would you preffer to keep moving the goalposts around and arguing a different issue that you seem to think favors your position more?
Again! Please define "grossly [sic] neglegent in securing their weapon".

It must be nice to finally let out your inner facist.

If you can treat the 2nd amendment that callously whats to stop jack booted thugs such as yourself from squashing the others?

Negged for being a nazi bastard.

Guy, it's a horseshit argument.

Most of the rest of the world doesn't have widespread private gun ownership, and they are every bit as free as we are. Probably freer in some respects, unless you are a conservatard who defines freedom as the ability of the wealthy to abuse the rest of us.

There's a whole bunch of ways to crush the gun whacks, and it's high time we did it.

The rest of the world can also go pound sand. Go repeal the 2nd amendment. Until then fuck off.

You work on the assumption that one badly structured sentence protects you...

All it takes are courts willing to uphold common sense legislation... and I guaruntee you, after Newton, the non-crazy SCOTUS justices are already realizing Heller was a bad idea.

Guy, it's a horseshit argument.

Most of the rest of the world doesn't have widespread private gun ownership, and they are every bit as free as we are. Probably freer in some respects, unless you are a conservatard who defines freedom as the ability of the wealthy to abuse the rest of us.

There's a whole bunch of ways to crush the gun whacks, and it's high time we did it.

The rest of the world can also go pound sand. Go repeal the 2nd amendment. Until then fuck off.

You work on the assumption that one badly structured sentence protects you...

All it takes are courts willing to uphold common sense legislation... and I guaruntee you, after Newton, the non-crazy SCOTUS justices are already realizing Heller was a bad idea.

If all it takes is 5 of 9 people to trash an amendment, how safe are the others?

Do you relish the idea of living in an oligarchy?

You do realize the court can be wrong right? Ever hear of Plessey V. Fergueson.

If it gets the point where 5 of 9 people can destroy your consitutional rights, that is probably the time to start manning the barricades.

If all it takes is 5 of 9 people to trash an amendment, how safe are the others?

Do you relish the idea of living in an oligarchy?

You do realize the court can be wrong right? Ever hear of Plessey V. Fergueson.

If it gets the point where 5 of 9 people can destroy your consitutional rights, that is probably the time to start manning the barricades.

Frankly, quite the contrary. The citizens of Chicago VOTED to limit gun ownership in the 1980's, when the death toll was a lot higher than it is now.

5 out of 9 people who don't have to live here decided we didn't know best how to run our own city.

The reason why the court exists is to decide how to best apply an amendment for the time they live in. Clearly in a time when Adam Lanza can mow down a room full of preschoolers with a weapon designed to fight wars, it's time for a more pragmatic interpretation.

Adam Lanza should never be able to get a gun. Period. If we have to take everyone else's guns because the NRA and the Gun Industry won't act responsibly, I have no problem with that.

Forum List

Back