Father of Newtown Victim Heckled

Universal background checks are impossible to enforce. It would make more sense to pass a law against masturbating.

Universal background checks are not impossible to enforce. And, if there was a law against masturbating, you wouldn't be here.

If I sell a gun to my brother, how is the government going to force him to get a background check?

First of all, there is no reason anyone should be able to walk into a gun show and buy a gun from a 'private' seller without submitting to a background check.

The government can't force you to run a background check if you sell your gun to your brother, but the gun's serial number could be entered into a national registry. Your name would be attached to it. If you trust that your brother would never use it to commit a crime, or be careless enough to lose possession, then he will be carrying a gun with you attached to it.

If it were me, I would have my brother submit to a background check. I believe in personal responsibility.

I love these gun threads.......become definitive illustrations of how naive the limpwristers are when it comes to firearms. The entire narrative of their being hyper-hysterical is COMPLETELY based upon emotion. Disney rears its ugly head again.

I waited to long to add one of these to my arsenal and am lamenting it now. Mossberg has them on 18 month back-order at the present time. Hoping a buddy sells me his but if not, hopefully that mad rush to purchase millions of weapons will die down.

In the meantime, here is one sweet-ass weapon tht all non-limprwristers must obtain. It is never mentioned by the gun grabbers in any of these threads = laughable......terrified of the scary looking guns.

Fuck an AR-15.....dont even own one.............

THIS is the shit...............each shot can remove a head at 30 paces.

Guy, i was in the army for 11 years, and have handled more guns than you ever will...

Going back to ignoring you now.

...........as all lefty limpwristers on here do s0n. I wear it as a badge of honor.:rock: Being one of the most prolific of the "IGNORED" on this site, it just reinforces this conventional wisdom that when confronted by real stuff in the world, the far left guy flees.

Yet another fake army guy...........a fraud. Posing as a Republican and now posing as a fake army guy. While I'm relatively sure you have a plate in your head, I'm 100% certian it didnt happen from military service. You phoney.........is anything in your life real s0n? Posers are gay. People who have to lurk around in here 16 hours a day are phonies all.............

You dont know shit about shit with weapons or my last post would have been crystal clear.

thCAJKNRCP.jpg

Last edited:
First of all, there is no reason anyone should be able to walk into a polling place and cast a vote without submitting to a background check and showing photo ID

First of all, there is no reason anyone should be able to walk into a polling place and cast a vote without submitting to a background check and showing photo ID

Why would you want to forfeit your right to vote Frank?

Please, guy, stop trying to compare your penis surrogates to real freedoms. It's laughable.

The "penis surrogate" argument is the Godwin's law of the gun control debate. Congratulations, you just lost.

I think you misunderstand the problem Godwin's law as a fallacy.

But that's okay, you are a weak and emotional debator...

Weak and emotional? None of your responses is longer than 2 or 3 sentences. If you had an original thought it would probably blue screen your brain.

Universal background checks are not impossible to enforce. And, if there was a law against masturbating, you wouldn't be here.

If I sell a gun to my brother, how is the government going to force him to get a background check?

First of all, there is no reason anyone should be able to walk into a gun show and buy a gun from a 'private' seller without submitting to a background check.

The government can't force you to run a background check if you sell your gun to your brother, but the gun's serial number could be entered into a national registry. Your name would be attached to it. If you trust that your brother would never use it to commit a crime, or be careless enough to lose possession, then he will be carrying a gun with you attached to it.

If it were me, I would have my brother submit to a background check. I believe in personal responsibility.

So now we've made the logical jump from universal background checks to universal registration. You are right that is the only way to enforce BG checks. You are wrong if you think a) most gun owners will register their guns, b) it will stop violence in any way. Canada dropped its expensive and worthless plan after massive resistance.
This is reason enough to oppose universal registration.

It could have prevented some of the massacres. Universal background checks on ALL sales is supported by over 90% of Americans and almost 90% of NRA members...BUT, it is not supported by the NRA...WHY???

They are already required by dealers and it is already a Federal crime to sell a gun to a felon, drug addict or mental whack.

Are universal background checks required on all sales at gun shows; yes, or no?

No they have background checks in ALL STATES.... there is no need to make it more easy for the government to know what I own.....Keep your fascism you liar I dont want it.

Last edited:
What universal background checks is is the government trying to make it illegal for you to sell your guns......Or give them to your family....They dont want the PRIVATE CITIZEN having this ability.

In many States. Everywhere it is required by dealers.

It is already a Federal crime to sell a gun to a felon, drug addict or mental whack by anyone anywhere.

So the answer is no, universal background checks are not required on all sales at gun shows.

Simple solution...make universal background checks required on all sales at gun shows; through licensed dealers, AND private sellers. No law abiding citizen should oppose that common sense law, UNLESS, like the NRA you are willing to aid and abet murderers so gun manufacturers send you millions of dollars.

Typical Liberal, Gungrabber BS..

Tell everyone your position is the reasonable one and that everyone who disagrees with you is wrong. No room for compromise there.

LOL...projection at its finest.

Ole Joe can be counted on for humor....tell us all how valuable your posts to any real discussion....oh Army Supply guy?

Actually, you get ignored because you never really add anything to a conversation....

That's nothing to be proud of.

Incidently MOS 76Y30...

They are already required by dealers and it is already a Federal crime to sell a gun to a felon, drug addict or mental whack.

No they have background checks in ALL STATES.... there is no need to make it more easy for the government to know what I own.....Keep your fascism you liar I dont want it.

SO, We, the People should continue to allow a loophole in the law that allows criminals to buy weapons at guns shows without a background check. Why? Because we don't want to hurt your wittle feelings because you are a delusional, sniveling fear filled coward and conspiracy nut.

In many States. Everywhere it is required by dealers.

It is already a Federal crime to sell a gun to a felon, drug addict or mental whack by anyone anywhere.

So the answer is no, universal background checks are not required on all sales at gun shows.

Simple solution...make universal background checks required on all sales at gun shows; through licensed dealers, AND private sellers. No law abiding citizen should oppose that common sense law, UNLESS, like the NRA you are willing to aid and abet murderers so gun manufacturers send you millions of dollars.

Tell everyone your position is the reasonable one and that everyone who disagrees with you is wrong. No room for compromise there.

I have yet to hear any common sense proposals from you gun lickers, except MORE guns.

SO, We, the People should continue to allow a loophole in the law that allows criminals to buy weapons at guns shows without a background check. Why? Because we don't want to hurt your wittle feelings because you are a delusional, sniveling fear filled coward and conspiracy nut.

You do realize that the gun-control crowd is driven by nothing but fear?????

I have yet to hear any common sense proposals from you gun lickers, except MORE guns.

Band all violent video games dipicting the killing of human beings.

Band the advertisments for violent movies.

Demand those who own guns control their guns. They are responsible for whatever happens with their guns.

What proof do you have that criminal buy guns at gun shows where there are always armed uniformed and out of uniform police?

What proof do you have that criminal buy guns at gun shows where there are always armed uniformed and out of uniform police?

Is that supposed to scare off criminals? In your tiny little fear infested mind, do they wear black? Do they wear hoods??

AMERICA’S GUN SHOWS: OPEN MARKETS FOR CRIMINALS

Band all violent video games dipicting the killing of human beings.

Band the advertisments for violent movies.

Demand those who own guns control their guns. They are responsible for whatever happens with their guns.

Band? Are you calling for music with videos and ads?

I agree with addressing the violent culture of video games and movies. But you will find very few gun lickers who will agree with your third idea.

Forum List

Back