🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Father of Oregon killer blames GUNS, not son, for massacre?

Many on the Right want to ban abortion and Birth Control since we have had so much success banning substances....are you all aware of what happened before abortion was legal ?

994 mass shootings in 1,004 days: this is what America's gun crisis looks like

we had two Ebola deaths and with that Chris Christie a GOP Governor took the Freedom from a nurse unconstitutionally detaining her ...the rest of the conservative screamers wanted all flights from Africa banned....

Cry me a river, bleeding heart.

I heard that the father was biological only and never played a role in the guy's life.

This guy is a crap father and delusional. No wonder his son was crazy.
I believe that is exactly how Junior 43 ended up lying then killing so many folks in Iraq......just bad parenting ...murderous culture .....

He's not blaming guns, he's blaming our lax policies concerning access to guns.

Big difference.

Compare the paperwork required to purchase and operate a motor vehicle to the paperwork required to own and operate a firearm.
It varies state to state This is a state issue not a federal one.

Big difference.

Compare the paperwork required to purchase and operate a motor vehicle to the paperwork required to own and operate a firearm.

no. it's not because the guns from wacko world find their way into places where there are normal controls. regardless of the issue, if something is in interstate commerce it can be regulated federally.

Big difference.

no. it's not because the guns from wacko world find their way into places where there are normal controls. regardless of the issue, if something is in interstate commerce it can be regulated federally.

NYC controls are not "normal". The NYPD can deny my a firearm permit "because they feel like it" and just getting a home permit cost almost $1000 dollars. and it does nothing to stop criminals from getting guns.

Nor hearing of anyone being refused a car because of a criminal record.

I know quite a few people that have had their drivers' licenses revoked for assorted crimes.

And had there been laws to prevent crazy people from getting guns a lot of those mass shootings never would have happened.

I am now convinced beyond any shadow of a doubt that the wingnut loonies know that they'd fail any sanity tests and shouldn't be allowed around firearms.

What assorted crimes?

killingchildrennra.jpg

I don't think Russia warned Obama about the shooter, I think they told Obama that the shooter was be an ideal false flag to help Obama start to repeal the second Amendment.

Think Fast & Furious

Big difference.

Wrong. Look up Oregon gun laws.

The NRA is just an organization nothing more, harmless.

Poor little spineless progressives see a boogieman...

Buy more guns and ammo...

The NRA is just an organization nothing more, harmless.

Poor little spineless progressives see a boogieman...

Buy more guns and ammo...
Its not like ACORN which was dangerous as all get out............what with registering "the Negro" to vote and all...
Wingnut20Graphic20Black20Background.gif~c200

Last edited:
They are jealous of our Freedoms

The Oregon school shooting is evidence that the US response to gun violence ‘has become routine’, Barack Obama says. The data compiled by the crowd-sourced site Mass Shooting Tracker reveals an even more shocking human toll: there is a mass shooting – defined as four or more people shot in one incident – nearly every day

Our clueless commander in chief and rotten federal government need to say out of states issues... They are not qualified.

Help the Obamas failing economy.... Buy more guns and ammo.

Forum List

Back