🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Father of Oregon killer blames GUNS, not son, for massacre?

We should do nothing about Ebola or any illness after all some other illness is gonna kill us anyway...so the only thing to do about routine periodic gun massacres is "embrace them" they are ours..........

th
Not sure what you're saying.

This kid would have run around with a knife, killing all those people?
Knife, ballbat. Molotov cocktail, machete, sword, pressure cooker filled with ball bearings.

What was going to stop him?

The unarmed guard?
I really, really doubt it, but that's your call.

After all the school slaughters we've seen with guns - when I see a kid commit mass murder with something other than a gun, I'll look at it.

Doubt all you want.

The kid (?) had issues, and he was going to do something.

so drugs and driving drunk and selling beer to underage kids should all be legal because some don't adhere to the law?

Who was under age?

What are you talking about?

Knife, ballbat. Molotov cocktail, machete, sword, pressure cooker filled with ball bearings.

The unarmed guard?

After all the school slaughters we've seen with guns - when I see a kid commit mass murder with something other than a gun, I'll look at it.

Doubt all you want.

so drugs and driving drunk and selling beer to underage kids should all be legal because some don't adhere to the law?

Actually we only punish people for those things when they do something wrong. gun control punishes me for something someone else MAY do.

The unarmed guard?

Doubt all you want.

Those things you mention are illegal, but they still happen. Does that inform you of anything regarding guns?

The unarmed guard?

Doubt all you want.

Okay, I'll ask you what I just asked someone else.

What, if anything, should we do about the current, constant string of school suicide/slaughters?

attack the root cause.

Drugs, bullying, peer pressure, etc.

Guns arent' the problem, they're the result

The unarmed guard?

Doubt all you want.

Those things you mention are illegal, but they still happen. Does that inform you of anything regarding guns?

yes, that you still have to do your best to keep them out of the hands of people who shouldn't have them.

were you thinking that anything other than that would be rational?

We should do nothing...we should say anyone at any time can walk around with any gun...we will be so safe so ultra safe that we will long for massacres...The Conservative Perspective

Burglary is against the law but burglars still burglar...what is the use...lets give up on burglary......

We should do nothing...we should say anyone at any time can walk around with any gun...we will be so safe so ultra safe that we will long for massacres...The Conservative Perspective
Strawman Alert...but then you are the strawman expert. Do you take lessons from Big Ears?

The unarmed guard?

Doubt all you want.

yes, that you still have to do your best to keep them out of the hands of people who shouldn't have them.

were you thinking that anything other than that would be rational?
Okay...i guess I will have to spell it out for you.

Many on the Left want to make guns illegal, since we have had so much success making drugs illegal. Now do you get it?

Are you aware of the numerous guns laws already on the books? You might research gun activities in Chicago.

Last edited:
Many on the Right want to ban abortion and Birth Control since we have had so much success banning substances....are you all aware of what happened before abortion was legal ?

994 mass shootings in 1,004 days: this is what America's gun crisis looks like

we had two Ebola deaths and with that Chris Christie a GOP Governor took the Freedom from a nurse unconstitutionally detaining her ...the rest of the conservative screamers wanted all flights from Africa banned....

Easier than blaming his own failed parenting skills

“I’m not trying to say that they’re to blame for what happened. But if Chris had not been able to get hold of 13 guns it wouldn’t have happened.”
CNN just interviewed the father of the murderer of nine people at Umpqua Community College this week, and though he claims he is not blaming guns, he spent most of the interview doing that exact thing.

“That’s what guns are. The killers. It’s as simple as that. It’s black and white,” he says. Guns are the killers. Not his son.

Read more: Father of Oregon Killer Blames GUNS, Not Son, For Umpqua Massacre » The Right Scoop -

Just another reason to hate liberals. Don't you just fucking hate them?

You have to love how the loser claims guns are not to blame, and then that is all he does.

Double talking ignorant hypocrite.

Now, when the morons post on this thread about how much they want to ban guns, just ask them to give their plan and provide details. That, shuts them up every time.

Do you know why? Cause liberals are fucking morons. They are hypocrites. They are nothing but pawns for their communists, better known as their democrat politicians. They are all losers.

Remember, ask them to give their details when they cry for gun control. It will make you laugh at how fucking moronic they are.

This guy is a crap father and delusional. No wonder his son was crazy.

Forum List

Back