🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Father of Oregon killer blames GUNS, not son, for massacre?

“I’m not trying to say that they’re to blame for what happened. But if Chris had not been able to get hold of 13 guns it wouldn’t have happened.”
CNN just interviewed the father of the murderer of nine people at Umpqua Community College this week, and though he claims he is not blaming guns, he spent most of the interview doing that exact thing.

“That’s what guns are. The killers. It’s as simple as that. It’s black and white,” he says. Guns are the killers. Not his son.

Read more: Father of Oregon Killer Blames GUNS, Not Son, For Umpqua Massacre » The Right Scoop -

Just another reason to hate liberals. Don't you just fucking hate them?

You have to love how the loser claims guns are not to blame, and then that is all he does.

Double talking ignorant hypocrite.

Now, when the morons post on this thread about how much they want to ban guns, just ask them to give their plan and provide details. That, shuts them up every time.

Do you know why? Cause liberals are fucking morons. They are hypocrites. They are nothing but pawns for their communists, better known as their democrat politicians. They are all losers.

Remember, ask them to give their details when they cry for gun control. It will make you laugh at how fucking moronic they are.

Crap- The old man needs to conduct some self reflections.

Because, obviously, he failed as a parent like Barack Obama's parents did

-Geaux

Right....a parent fails if their kid becomes President of the United States. Do you ever listen to yourself?

I am considering the purchase of a S&W model 442 .38 special for personal protection. Anyone have any thoughts on this gun?

They are jealous of our Freedoms

994 mass shootings in 1,004 days: this is what America's gun crisis looks like
The Oregon school shooting is evidence that the US response to gun violence ‘has become routine’, Barack Obama says. The data compiled by the crowd-sourced site Mass Shooting Tracker reveals an even more shocking human toll: there is a mass shooting – defined as four or more people shot in one incident – nearly every day
994 mass shootings in 1,004 days: this is what America's gun crisis looks like
And the reason we don't hear about most of them now is because we are getting used to them. Isn't that wonderful?

“I’m not trying to say that they’re to blame for what happened. But if Chris had not been able to get hold of 13 guns it wouldn’t have happened.”
CNN just interviewed the father of the murderer of nine people at Umpqua Community College this week, and though he claims he is not blaming guns, he spent most of the interview doing that exact thing.

“That’s what guns are. The killers. It’s as simple as that. It’s black and white,” he says. Guns are the killers. Not his son.

Read more: Father of Oregon Killer Blames GUNS, Not Son, For Umpqua Massacre » The Right Scoop -

Just another reason to hate liberals. Don't you just fucking hate them?

You have to love how the loser claims guns are not to blame, and then that is all he does.

Double talking ignorant hypocrite.

Now, when the morons post on this thread about how much they want to ban guns, just ask them to give their plan and provide details. That, shuts them up every time.

Do you know why? Cause liberals are fucking morons. They are hypocrites. They are nothing but pawns for their communists, better known as their democrat politicians. They are all losers.

Remember, ask them to give their details when they cry for gun control. It will make you laugh at how fucking moronic they are.

Do you prefer "Stuff Happens?"

Fast and Furious was an operation started in October 2009, under the umbrella of Project Gunrunner.

Operation Fast and Furious Fast Facts - CNN.com

Fast and Furious was all Obama

Fast and Furious was a “gun-walking” operation conducted by the ... Project Gunrunner began in Laredo, Texas, in 2005 and was expanded in 2006. ...Fast and Furious, were conducted under President George W.Bush.

Google: "Operation wide receiver" ...helpful Ty

The Justice Department released documents Thursday on the Bush-era Wide Receiver gun-walking operation that suggest the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives was aware that guns were likely flowing into Mexico but allowed it to continue in the hopes of penetrating deeply into U.S.-Mexico gun trafficking networks.

DOJ’s documents were delivered in response to House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa’s subpoena on Operation Fast and Furious

Read more:DOJ releases gun-operation records

Fast and Furious was a “gun-walking” operation conducted by the ... Project Gunrunner began in Laredo, Texas, in 2005 and was expanded in 2006. ...Fast and Furious, were conducted under President George W.Bush.

Google: "Operation wide receiver" ...helpful Ty

Wide receiver ended before Bush left office.

Fast and Furious started and ended under Obama.

Nor hearing of anyone being refused a car because of a criminal record.

I know quite a few people that have had their drivers' licenses revoked for assorted crimes.

And had there been laws to prevent crazy people from getting guns a lot of those mass shootings never would have happened.

I am now convinced beyond any shadow of a doubt that the wingnut loonies know that they'd fail any sanity tests and shouldn't be allowed around firearms.

I know quite a few people that have had their drivers' licenses revoked for assorted crimes.

Need a drivers license to buy a car?

First I heard of that.

I've never been asked for my license when I bought a car.

You will when you get around to buying your first car from a real dealership instead of from a broke-ass relative.

I am considering the purchase of a S&W model 442 .38 special for personal protection. Anyone have any thoughts on this gun?
You will still live scared after buying it...........it can't fill your deficit.........
Just want to be prepared.

What do you think of my arsenal?
images

Nor hearing of anyone being refused a car because of a criminal record.

And had there been laws to prevent crazy people from getting guns a lot of those mass shootings never would have happened.

I am now convinced beyond any shadow of a doubt that the wingnut loonies know that they'd fail any sanity tests and shouldn't be allowed around firearms.

Need a drivers license to buy a car?

First I heard of that.

I've never been asked for my license when I bought a car.

You will when you get around to buying your first car from a real dealership instead of from a broke-ass relative.

Only place I've ever purchased a car was at a dealership.

Never had a background check done.

Never had to show my license.

Now I see what you conservatives are saying >..

Calling for more guns in more places as a response to serial gun massacres is like turning on a ceiling fan as a response to a hurricane...its "mental"

You will still live scared after buying it...........it can't fill your deficit.........
Just want to be prepared.

What do you think of my arsenal?
images

It does not surprise me at all.
Come on over and we can go shooting.

Well....I will shoot and you will watch...sorry but I can't allow anyone with mental problems, access to my guns.

I think that rightwinger says it best: it's time for us Americans to admit that a great many of us don't give a flying fuck how many of our kids get murdered in cold-blood by mass-murderers, cuz prune the tree of Liberty, Benghazi, People kill people, yadayadayada. Every excuse in the book, including insinuating that the mass-murders never happened.

When the right to own any kind of gun you want is more important than the lives of our society's most vulnerable, then something is seriously wrong with our society and maybe it doesn't deserve to survive anymore.

Seriously..

The Right-Wing nutbags here can cause one to lose all hope in humanity. They have gone completely insane.

Forum List

Back