🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Father of Oregon killer blames GUNS, not son, for massacre?

I am considering the purchase of a S&W model 442 .38 special for personal protection. Anyone have any thoughts on this gun?
You will still live scared after buying it...........it can't fill your deficit.........
Just want to be prepared.

What do you think of my arsenal?
images

It does not surprise me at all.
Come on over and we can go shooting.

Well....I will shoot and you will watch...sorry but I can't allow anyone with mental problems, access to my guns.

Uh, I've owned a gun permit. The problem would not be with me, Rambo-dambo.

I think that rightwinger says it best: it's time for us Americans to admit that a great many of us don't give a flying fuck how many of our kids get murdered in cold-blood by mass-murderers, cuz prune the tree of Liberty, Benghazi, People kill people, yadayadayada. Ev ery excuse in the book, including insinuating that the mass-murders never happened.

When the right to own any kind of gun you want is more important than the lives of our society's most vulnerable, then something is seriously wrong with our society and maybe it doesn't deserve to survive anymore.

Seriously..

The Right-Wing nutbags here can cause one to lose all hope in humanity. They have gone completely insane.
You mean I can own any gun I want. Yippee!!!

How do I get an AK-47?

If Nukes are outlawed only Outlaws will have Nukes....NRA

Nukes don't kill people , people kill people...NRA

You can take my Nukes when you pry them from my still glowing strontium caked fingers ...NRA

I would ask how someone as clearly disturbed as this kid was was able to acquire not one, but FOURTEEN guns.

background checks really do work..., don't they ?? :lmao: ... :lmao:

"kid" ???? the fucking muslime S.O.B. was 26 y.o., and he hated Christians, as do all the liberscum on this forum. :up:

He's not blaming guns, he's blaming our lax policies concerning access to guns.

Big difference.

Compare the paperwork required to purchase and operate a motor vehicle to the paperwork required to own and operate a firearm.

Sorry, but it wasn't the guns that made his kid a homicidal lunatic, and it wasn't "lax policies" that made his kid a homicidal lunatic. And if his kid hadn't been able to get a gun, he'd have probably blown up the building or something. Even I could make explosives if I cared to. The will to slaughter innocent people came 100% from his kid, and THAT'S the danger.

Nor hearing of anyone being refused a car because of a criminal record.

I know quite a few people that have had their drivers' licenses revoked for assorted crimes.

And had there been laws to prevent crazy people from getting guns a lot of those mass shootings never would have happened.

I am now convinced beyond any shadow of a doubt that the wingnut loonies know that they'd fail any sanity tests and shouldn't be allowed around firearms.

There ARE laws to prevent crazy people from getting guns. Unfortunately, they just aren't very well enforced or executed. Rather than scrambling around to restrict peaceful people's rights even further in ways that will do nothing to prevent mass shootings, we need to get our act together regarding violent mental illness.

He blamed his son, clearly.

How such a damaged person could get his hands on so many guns is a reasonable question, and one that should not be ignored.

You're right. But concentrating on the guns instead of the damaged is just another way of ignoring the question.

He blamed his son, clearly.

How such a damaged person could get his hands on so many guns is a reasonable question, and one that should not be ignored.

Cocaine is illegal. I wonder how so many people get cocaine considering it is banned in this country.

Oh, is that irrelevant to this discussion. I am sure it is.

What if we found out that he illegally obtained the guns? Should there then be new laws to add to the old laws that do not work?
Well, if we get to a point at which people are slaughtering innocent students with cocaine bursts, we'll have to look into that.

Regarding how a badly damaged individual can get his hands on over a dozen guns, the first thing we have to do is decide that we're going to try to do something about it.

Next we agree as mature adults that whatever measures are ultimately taken will not be held up by narcissistic partisanship.

We then ask those who cannot agree to the above to go away and perhaps find another hobby.

Then those who remain have to begin the long and difficult process of addressing this terrible issue.

I find it amusing how you do not think illicit drug use has led to mass murders.

You do not think people high on cocaine murdered anyone and it was because they were high on cocaine that they committed murders?

Never eh?

Ok.

Wow.
How were those mass murders perpetrated?

Rocks? Knives? Baseball bats? Super Soakers™?

So you really think that if there were no guns, homicidal lunatics would suddenly become harmless, fluffy unicorns with glitter puffing out of their asses? You don't think they'd turn their attention to other weapons capable of mass destruction? Or do you really think rocks, knives, bats, and Super Soakers are the only things left after guns go away?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
“I’m not trying to say that they’re to blame for what happened. But if Chris had not been able to get hold of 13 guns it wouldn’t have happened.”
CNN just interviewed the father of the murderer of nine people at Umpqua Community College this week, and though he claims he is not blaming guns, he spent most of the interview doing that exact thing.

“That’s what guns are. The killers. It’s as simple as that. It’s black and white,” he says. Guns are the killers. Not his son.

Read more: Father of Oregon Killer Blames GUNS, Not Son, For Umpqua Massacre » The Right Scoop -

Just another reason to hate liberals. Don't you just fucking hate them?

You have to love how the loser claims guns are not to blame, and then that is all he does.

Double talking ignorant hypocrite.

Now, when the morons post on this thread about how much they want to ban guns, just ask them to give their plan and provide details. That, shuts them up every time.

Do you know why? Cause liberals are fucking morons. They are hypocrites. They are nothing but pawns for their communists, better known as their democrat politicians. They are all losers.

Remember, ask them to give their details when they cry for gun control. It will make you laugh at how fucking moronic they are.

So if he couldn't get his hands on any guns, he'd have built a PRESSURE COOKER BOMB.

Now it's the PRESSURE COOKERS FAULT.

Fucking STUPID people.

i realize the o/p is limited in his comprehension abilities, but the man did not blame guns. he simply pointed out that some people shouldn't get them.

i'm not quite sure why our radical right doesn't understand that and allows a gun marketing group to tell them what to think.

oh wait...

Right, because criminals can't get illegal guns...

you aren't very bright. screening dear.... screening.

it isn't that complicated. we're the only civilized country in the world that has this problem. speaks volumes. but then again being brainwashed by the NRA, you wouldn't understand that.

but thanks for the NRA talking point.

No, we really aren't. I know your leaders have told you that, and so you think it's carved in stone by the finger of God, but if you ever bothered to read anything other than your talking points memos, you'd know we AREN'T the only civilized country with this problem. Far from.

And for you to point fingers at others for "being brainwashed" . . . too fucking funny.

The way the LEFTARD BRAIN THINKS... the TWO FACED way, the leftard brain thinks...

TnAcI1_zpsupo531ht.jpg

Do you somehow believe that if firearms weren't available, the murders wouldn't have been committed?
Of course. The sick kid would have found some way to off himself (maybe) and those innocent people would be alive.

th
Not sure what you're saying.

This kid would have run around with a knife, killing all those people?

Seriously, what fucking world do you live in, that you think guns and knives and rocks are the only weapons in existence? This is 2015, moron, and we have the science to wreak horrific destruction in untold numbers of ways, if we so choose. He already had the truly deadly component: the will to do so.

Do you somehow believe that if firearms weren't available, the murders wouldn't have been committed?
Of course. The sick kid would have found some way to off himself (maybe) and those innocent people would be alive.

th

Knife, ballbat. Molotov cocktail, machete, sword, pressure cooker filled with ball bearings.

What was going to stop him?

The unarmed guard?

Or driving a car into a crowd of people. That's been popular in the past. Or hell, he could have built his own gun, if he couldn't get a manufactured one. Prison inmates do it all the time, so it's clearly not difficult.

th

Seriously, what fucking world do you live in, that you think guns and knives and rocks are the only weapons in existence? This is 2015, moron, and we have the science to wreak horrific destruction in untold numbers of ways, if we so choose. He already had the truly deadly component: the will to do so.
Those are certainly some delightful personal insults and all, but I'm not sure of your point.

You appear to be trying to downplay these horrific suicide/slaughters by saying that other bad stuff happens, too.

Is that correct?

i realize the o/p is limited in his comprehension abilities, but the man did not blame guns. he simply pointed out that some people shouldn't get them.

i'm not quite sure why our radical right doesn't understand that and allows a gun marketing group to tell them what to think.

oh wait...
Why would dad, or mom - whoever is present in this kid's life, knowing he was mentally disturbed, allow him any guns?

Forum List

Back