🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Father of Oregon killer blames GUNS, not son, for massacre?

Of course. The sick kid would have found some way to off himself (maybe) and those innocent people would be alive.

th
Not sure what you're saying.

This kid would have run around with a knife, killing all those people?

Seriously, what fucking world do you live in, that you think guns and knives and rocks are the only weapons in existence? This is 2015, moron, and we have the science to wreak horrific destruction in untold numbers of ways, if we so choose. He already had the truly deadly component: the will to do so.
Those are certainly some delightful personal insults and all, but I'm not sure of your point.

You appear to be trying to downplay these horrific suicide/slaughters by saying that other bad stuff happens, too.

Is that correct?

Well, thanks for your efforts in convincing us all that you're a fool who doesn't understand plain English, but really, it's kind of redundant at this point.

I'm saying that it's the will to kill others that matters, not the tool used. No amount of gun control will fix that. Any solution to the problem has to focus on the REAL problem.

Now, if you STILL haven't figured out the point that everyone else got the first time, let me know and I'll break out the Crayolas and maybe hand out juice boxes like other kindergartners get, Brain Trust.
That assumes that a person is as likely to kill others with something other than a gun, and it's difficult to believe that anyone would actually think that.

Do you see any reason for concern or specific action regarding this ongoing trend of suicide/slaughters?

“I’m not trying to say that they’re to blame for what happened. But if Chris had not been able to get hold of 13 guns it wouldn’t have happened.”
CNN just interviewed the father of the murderer of nine people at Umpqua Community College this week, and though he claims he is not blaming guns, he spent most of the interview doing that exact thing.

“That’s what guns are. The killers. It’s as simple as that. It’s black and white,” he says. Guns are the killers. Not his son.

Read more: Father of Oregon Killer Blames GUNS, Not Son, For Umpqua Massacre » The Right Scoop -

Just another reason to hate liberals. Don't you just fucking hate them?

You have to love how the loser claims guns are not to blame, and then that is all he does.

Double talking ignorant hypocrite.

Now, when the morons post on this thread about how much they want to ban guns, just ask them to give their plan and provide details. That, shuts them up every time.

Do you know why? Cause liberals are fucking morons. They are hypocrites. They are nothing but pawns for their communists, better known as their democrat politicians. They are all losers.

Remember, ask them to give their details when they cry for gun control. It will make you laugh at how fucking moronic they are.

If that's the logic this PASS THE BUCK jackass wants to use, then he should be blaming HIMSELF for raising a NUT CASE.

I can't help but agree with you on this one....Dad is in denial about his son's blame.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
On the same day Democratic lawmakers introduced the Assault Weapons Ban of 2013, one of the primary authors of the original 1994 ban said that reinstating it is about making the streets safer for law enforcement, who are currently “outgunned.”

Biden: 'Outgunned' Police Support Assault Weapons Ban - The National Memo

The wide-ranging discussion covered not just the gun safety proposals the administration has put forward, but mental health measures and countering the gun lobby. A question about the effectiveness of another assault weapons ban (Congress and the Bush administration allowed the first law to expire in 2004) offered Biden a chance to explain why he believes reinstating the ban is important.

“One of the reasons the assault weapons ban makes sense, even though it accounts for a small percentage of gun deaths, is because police organizations overwhelmingly support it because they are outgunned on the street by the bad guys and the proliferation of these weapons,” said Biden.

He said that the number of deadly assaults on police officers has risen since the ban was lifted, also explaining that an assault weapons ban “is not the answer to all the problems, but it is a rational limitation on what types of weapons can be owned,” going back to a previous point he made about the 2008 Supreme Court decision that upheld the individual right to bear arms, but also ruled that the “Constitution put reasonable limitations on who can own and what kind of arms can be owned.”

One of the reasons the assault weapons ban makes sense, even though it accounts for a small percentage of gun deaths

SMALL percentage?

2% would be a high estimate.

More people are murdered by knives than 'assault' rifles.

But, it looks scary, doesn't it?

So, if you were the kid's daddy, you would blame guns too...is that right?

I would ask how someone as clearly disturbed as this kid was was able to acquire not one, but FOURTEEN guns.

You guys really need to drop that "mentally distrubed" bullshit.

Its now getting applied to every evil fuck that goes on a rampage. That shit is becoming the NEW A.D.D. Kids went from having energy to "too much" energy and dose them up with calm down pills.

Stop it

No, I'm going to say killing large numbers of people is a bit different from "too much energy".

And the fact is that "mentally disturbed" is applied to the evil fucks going on rampage because it's accurate.

I'm saying that it's the will to kill others that matters, not the tool used. No amount of gun control will fix that.

This is why we cant move on. People say stupid shit and set up strawmen like Gun Control wont stop people will to kill. Of course it wont, that why its not called "Will to KILL control"

I really, really doubt it, but that's your call.

After all the school slaughters we've seen with guns - when I see a kid commit mass murder with something other than a gun, I'll look at it.

I really, really doubt it, but that's your call.

Doubt all you want.

The kid (?) had issues, and he was going to do something.

so drugs and driving drunk and selling beer to underage kids should all be legal because some don't adhere to the law?
Those things you mention are illegal, but they still happen. Does that inform you of anything regarding guns?

yes, that you still have to do your best to keep them out of the hands of people who shouldn't have them.

were you thinking that anything other than that would be rational?

Well, whenever you lefties would like to quit trying to ban guns and concentrate on the problem of the violent crazies out there - or even TALK about that problem in a serious way - maybe we can actually get something useful done.

Until then, we're stuck in this dance of you trying to turn us all into peons, and us fighting to retain our freedom.
I'm a Leftie, a liberal, and I'm not trying to ban guns.

So, if you were the kid's daddy, you would blame guns too...is that right?

I would ask how someone as clearly disturbed as this kid was was able to acquire not one, but FOURTEEN guns.

You guys really need to drop that "mentally distrubed" bullshit.

Its now getting applied to every evil fuck that goes on a rampage. That shit is becoming the NEW A.D.D. Kids went from having energy to "too much" energy and dose them up with calm down pills.

Stop it

No, I'm going to say killing large numbers of people is a bit different from "too much energy".

And the fact is that "mentally disturbed" is applied to the evil fucks going on rampage because it's accurate.

Of course its not the same as "too much energy" thats why I didnt say that. Are we being fucking serious here?

Sure its accurate but its being used as a convienient excuse. Its not normal to want to do that but its not a medical issue 100% of the time. You guys are making excuses for just some evil, attention whoring bastards.

Fast and Furious was a “gun-walking” operation conducted by the ... Project Gunrunner began in Laredo, Texas, in 2005 and was expanded in 2006. ...Fast and Furious, were conducted under President George W.Bush.

Google: "Operation wide receiver" ...helpful Ty
All the same... The federal government always has been incompetent always will be.

We fools for letting them take and take.

Seriously, what fucking world do you live in, that you think guns and knives and rocks are the only weapons in existence? This is 2015, moron, and we have the science to wreak horrific destruction in untold numbers of ways, if we so choose. He already had the truly deadly component: the will to do so.
Those are certainly some delightful personal insults and all, but I'm not sure of your point.

You appear to be trying to downplay these horrific suicide/slaughters by saying that other bad stuff happens, too.

Is that correct?

Well, thanks for your efforts in convincing us all that you're a fool who doesn't understand plain English, but really, it's kind of redundant at this point.

I'm saying that it's the will to kill others that matters, not the tool used. No amount of gun control will fix that. Any solution to the problem has to focus on the REAL problem.

Now, if you STILL haven't figured out the point that everyone else got the first time, let me know and I'll break out the Crayolas and maybe hand out juice boxes like other kindergartners get, Brain Trust.
That assumes that a person is as likely to kill others with something other than a gun, and it's difficult to believe that anyone would actually think that.

Do you see any reason for concern or specific action regarding this ongoing trend of suicide/slaughters?

There's no doubt that guns are a popular choice, because they give you efficiency AND the ability to see and enjoy the fear and pain of your victims, for sickos who are into that shit.

But the tool is not the problem.

As for your silly question, which has already been answered, why don't you plug your fucking brain in, reread my posts, and see if you can figure it out, rather than expecting me to repeat myself again and again while you pretend that "I'm too fucking stupid to understand" is an effective argument.

Shutting down the discussion by being obtuse is the go-to tactic of the left, I get that. But it's not helpful, and just pushes you farther and farther out into the margins. Eventually, people just aren't going to consider you at all in these discussions. If you actually want to be part of the public policy on this topic, you're going to have to start exhibiting some sort of genuine desire to understand and participate.

LMAO...We're calling guns tools now? :rofl:

A screw driver screws
A wrench wrenches
And a gun....tools about LOL

Now I see what you conservatives are saying >..

Calling for more guns in more places as a response to serial gun massacres is like turning on a ceiling fan as a response to a hurricane...its "mental"

Sorry, I can't help your bleeding heart insecurities... Go hide.

A gun has never hurt anyone on its own... It's always the one pointing the gun, that called an individual.

Common sense 101

This entire thread is like a broken record. Every time some MENTAL CASE shoots some place up, the constitution hating radical leftist commies make ANOTHER lame attempt to push to DISARM *LAW ABIDING* Americans.

That just flat out, ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN. Not this year, not next year, not NEXT DECADE. Doesn't the fact that every time the leftards scream their shrill constitution hating, freedom hating, anti American crap, gun and ammo sales go through the ROOF tell them anything?! You think they'd learn that the gun grab bull shit is FUTILE.

But if the leftist bubble heads were TRULY SINCERE about STOPPING senseless killings, they'd ADMIT, that the problem is with the INDIVIDUAL DOING IT, not the WEAPON THEY USE, because they will ALWAYS find a way to KILL, if that is what they want to do.

This MORE GUN CONTROLS horse shit is getting OLD, and it's STUPID.

the constitution hating radical leftist commies make ANOTHER lame attempt to push to DISARM *LAW ABIDING* Americans.

You're right, except for the part about anyone wanting to disarm anyone.
No... don't lie... the true end game for the radical left is to DISARM America, period. They're always pointing to other nations that have as their example. Don't think people don't know it.

the constitution hating radical leftist commies make ANOTHER lame attempt to push to DISARM *LAW ABIDING* Americans.

You're right, except for the part about anyone wanting to disarm anyone.
No... don't lie... the true end game for the radical left is to DISARM America, period. They're always pointing to other nations that have as their example. Don't think people don't know it.

Ok, I wont lie, no one wants to disarm you. Better now or do you need the lie to thrive and make you feel alive?

His kid obviously had some serious issues.... where was the father? Is he truly saying he never saw any problems? I doubt it.

Is that correct?

There's no doubt that guns are a popular choice, because they give you efficiency AND the ability to see and enjoy the fear and pain of your victims, for sickos who are into that shit.

But the tool is not the problem.

As for your silly question, which has already been answered, why don't you plug your fucking brain in, reread my posts, and see if you can figure it out, rather than expecting me to repeat myself again and again while you pretend that "I'm too fucking stupid to understand" is an effective argument.

Shutting down the discussion by being obtuse is the go-to tactic of the left, I get that. But it's not helpful, and just pushes you farther and farther out into the margins. Eventually, people just aren't going to consider you at all in these discussions. If you actually want to be part of the public policy on this topic, you're going to have to start exhibiting some sort of genuine desire to understand and participate.
Well, truth be told, once I see that a person is going to lace their post with juvenile personal insults and name-calling I don't pay that much attention to the rest of their effort.

If you have a reasonable point to make, either make it quickly or find a nice little hardcore left wing partisan ideologue to play with, thanks.

Funny isn't it? How liberals are claiming in this thread how they do not want disarm everyone.

Good Lord they are such liars.

Remeber that lie from the liar in chief where he said the cities with the strictest gun laws have least gun violence?

How the fuck can his stupid useless voting base get to a place where they have allowed themselves to get this fucking dumb?

I mean do the asswipes on this board actually believe that fucking lie?

If you like your plan....

Sigh.

Forum List

Back