🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Father of Oregon killer blames GUNS, not son, for massacre?

He's not blaming guns, he's blaming our lax policies concerning access to guns.

Big difference.

Compare the paperwork required to purchase and operate a motor vehicle to the paperwork required to own and operate a firearm.
It varies state to state This is a state issue not a federal one.

no. it's not because the guns from wacko world find their way into places where there are normal controls. regardless of the issue, if something is in interstate commerce it can be regulated federally.

NYC controls are not "normal". The NYPD can deny my a firearm permit "because they feel like it" and just getting a home permit cost almost $1000 dollars. and it does nothing to stop criminals from getting guns.

:eusa_eh: Since running a feudal society in NY is illegal, this sounds like a ballot box issue.

No, its something the courts should actually handle, as my 2nd amendment rights are being trampled on.

I don't know, Bud... if the employees of The City of NY are handling ANY policy decisions based on their "feelings" at any given moment, it seems to me to be a good time to fire them at the ballot box.

They are too entrenched. Gun control is a fact of life in NY until the courts fix it.

Big difference.

Compare the paperwork required to purchase and operate a motor vehicle to the paperwork required to own and operate a firearm.

no. it's not because the guns from wacko world find their way into places where there are normal controls. regardless of the issue, if something is in interstate commerce it can be regulated federally.

NYC controls are not "normal". The NYPD can deny my a firearm permit "because they feel like it" and just getting a home permit cost almost $1000 dollars. and it does nothing to stop criminals from getting guns.

:eusa_eh: Since running a feudal society in NY is illegal, this sounds like a ballot box issue.

No, its something the courts should actually handle, as my 2nd amendment rights are being trampled on.

I don't know, Bud... if the employees of The City of NY are handling ANY policy decisions based on their "feelings" at any given moment, it seems to me to be a good time to fire them at the ballot box.

They are too entrenched. Gun control is a fact of life in NY until the courts fix it.

Too bad. I wouldn't hold my breath on the courts if I were you.

“I’m not trying to say that they’re to blame for what happened. But if Chris had not been able to get hold of 13 guns it wouldn’t have happened.”
CNN just interviewed the father of the murderer of nine people at Umpqua Community College this week, and though he claims he is not blaming guns, he spent most of the interview doing that exact thing.

“That’s what guns are. The killers. It’s as simple as that. It’s black and white,” he says. Guns are the killers. Not his son.

Read more: Father of Oregon Killer Blames GUNS, Not Son, For Umpqua Massacre » The Right Scoop -

Just another reason to hate liberals. Don't you just fucking hate them?

Yup, those mean nasty guns took advantage of his poor misunderstood son.

Right, otherwise he'd have to take some responsibility for raising a fucked up kid.

Big difference.

Trump was saying he has a conceal carry in New York.

Nor hearing of anyone being refused a car because of a criminal record.

I know quite a few people that have had their drivers' licenses revoked for assorted crimes.

And had there been laws to prevent crazy people from getting guns a lot of those mass shootings never would have happened.

I am now convinced beyond any shadow of a doubt that the wingnut loonies know that they'd fail any sanity tests and shouldn't be allowed around firearms.
It is illegal for anyone adjudicated insane or incompetent to buy a gun. Question from Form 4473 which is required to purchase a firearm in addition to NCIS background check.
"f. Have you ever been adjudicated mentally defective
(which includes a determination by a court, board, commission, or other lawful
authority that you are a danger to yourself or to others or are incompetent to manage your own affairs)
OR
have you ever been
committed to a mental institution?
(See Instructions for Question 11.f."

adjudicated....

how well do those national registration data bases work?

how many places don't require them?

how about spouse abusers

how about who you get to sell a gun to if you're a private unlicensed person?

come on...;..

i'm sure he does

Big difference.

they can't reject you because they feel like it. there is broad discretion though.

i'm sure he does
But I doubt Ben Carson has one. I wonder if Hillary has one. I guess she doesn't need one with Secret Service following her everywhere.

Big difference.

How much paperwork is needed to buy a gallon of gas and a rag?

Morons blame inanimate objects. People who want to kill, will kill.

i'm sure he does
But I doubt Ben Carson has one. I wonder if Hillary has one. I guess she doesn't need one with Secret Service following her everywhere.

you don't know whether he has one or not. and you might be right. but once again you're making assertions without the slightest evidence.

not quite sure what the point is other than to make a comment about Hillary. but whatever.

i'm sure he does

you don't know whether he has one or not. and you might be right. but once again you're making assertions without the slightest evidence.

not quite sure what the point is other than to make a comment about Hillary. but whatever.
Trump said it. He might be lying who knows.

No one really knows how much of anything we are told is true.

payn_c13567320151003120100.jpg

i'm sure he does

ok

but you also have to ask WHY someone would lie about what they're saying.

it's called using your judgment.

i'm sure he does

ok

but you also have to ask WHY someone would lie about what they're saying.

it's called using your judgment.
And you use your judgement? Lol if it fits your leftist agenda? Please you are just as guilty as the next guy.

i'm sure he does

I do know that the people crying about gun control have secret service detail protecting them. And the SS have guns.

I'm my own SS.

Lets try a gun ban/confiscation program in Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, D.C., New Orleans, NYC, and LA and see how that goes...

As a test....

Forum List

Back