🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Father of Oregon killer blames GUNS, not son, for massacre?

i realize the o/p is limited in his comprehension abilities, but the man did not blame guns. he simply pointed out that some people shouldn't get them.

i'm not quite sure why our radical right doesn't understand that and allows a gun marketing group to tell them what to think.

oh wait...

Right, because criminals can't get illegal guns...

you aren't very bright. screening dear.... screening.

it isn't that complicated. we're the only civilized country in the world that has this problem. speaks volumes. but then again being brainwashed by the NRA, you wouldn't understand that.

but thanks for the NRA talking point.

No, we really aren't. I know your leaders have told you that, and so you think it's carved in stone by the finger of God, but if you ever bothered to read anything other than your talking points memos, you'd know we AREN'T the only civilized country with this problem. Far from.

And for you to point fingers at others for "being brainwashed" . . . too fucking funny.

it's always amusing to listen to the brainwashed right talk about our "leaders".

now be a good girl and give us some more winger talking points.

:thup:

the constitution hating radical leftist commies make ANOTHER lame attempt to push to DISARM *LAW ABIDING* Americans.

You're right, except for the part about anyone wanting to disarm anyone.
Why are you lying?

OBAMA GOES BEYOND MERE GUN CONTROL, HINTS AT CONFISCATION
Obama Goes Beyond Mere Gun Control, Hints at Confiscation - Breitbart

that's right, snookums.... keep relying on non-sources.

poor little ijits.

i realize the o/p is limited in his comprehension abilities, but the man did not blame guns. he simply pointed out that some people shouldn't get them.

i'm not quite sure why our radical right doesn't understand that and allows a gun marketing group to tell them what to think.

oh wait...
Why would dad, or mom - whoever is present in this kid's life, knowing he was mentally disturbed, allow him any guns?

not a kid... 26 year old man.

I hope that helps.

“I’m not trying to say that they’re to blame for what happened. But if Chris had not been able to get hold of 13 guns it wouldn’t have happened.”
CNN just interviewed the father of the murderer of nine people at Umpqua Community College this week, and though he claims he is not blaming guns, he spent most of the interview doing that exact thing.

“That’s what guns are. The killers. It’s as simple as that. It’s black and white,” he says. Guns are the killers. Not his son.

Read more: Father of Oregon Killer Blames GUNS, Not Son, For Umpqua Massacre » The Right Scoop -

Just another reason to hate liberals. Don't you just fucking hate them?

You have to love how the loser claims guns are not to blame, and then that is all he does.

Double talking ignorant hypocrite.

Now, when the morons post on this thread about how much they want to ban guns, just ask them to give their plan and provide details. That, shuts them up every time.

Do you know why? Cause liberals are fucking morons. They are hypocrites. They are nothing but pawns for their communists, better known as their democrat politicians. They are all losers.

Remember, ask them to give their details when they cry for gun control. It will make you laugh at how fucking moronic they are.

Those guns forced themselves into the possession of your deranged son. What a moron!

“I’m not trying to say that they’re to blame for what happened. But if Chris had not been able to get hold of 13 guns it wouldn’t have happened.”
CNN just interviewed the father of the murderer of nine people at Umpqua Community College this week, and though he claims he is not blaming guns, he spent most of the interview doing that exact thing.

“That’s what guns are. The killers. It’s as simple as that. It’s black and white,” he says. Guns are the killers. Not his son.

Read more: Father of Oregon Killer Blames GUNS, Not Son, For Umpqua Massacre » The Right Scoop -

You have to love how the loser claims guns are not to blame, and then that is all he does.

Now, when the morons post on this thread about how much they want to ban guns, just ask them to give their plan and provide details. That, shuts them up every time.

Do you know why? Cause liberals are fucking morons. They are hypocrites. They are nothing but pawns for their communists, better known as their democrat politicians. They are all losers.

Remember, ask them to give their details when they cry for gun control. It will make you laugh at how fucking moronic they are.

You poor, angry little owl. Any reason under the sun to let the world know that you "hate" Liberals.

The father is, of course, wrong.

The only real fault for this mass murder lies squarely with his son. But he's the kid's father, what in the fuck do you expect for him to say?

You are truly insane.

I would expect him to be honest. If it were my son I would blame my son and not make up fucking excuses.

Because some people will drive drunk and kill people in auto accidents we should ban alcohol, that is your liberal gun control logic. And since alcohol kills far more people than guns banning alcohol should be the top priority, right?

oh wait...
Why would dad, or mom - whoever is present in this kid's life, knowing he was mentally disturbed, allow him any guns?

not a kid... 26 year old man.

I hope that helps.
So still an ACA dependent
:thup:

Nor hearing of anyone being refused a car because of a criminal record.

I know quite a few people that have had their drivers' licenses revoked for assorted crimes.

And had there been laws to prevent crazy people from getting guns a lot of those mass shootings never would have happened.

I am now convinced beyond any shadow of a doubt that the wingnut loonies know that they'd fail any sanity tests and shouldn't be allowed around firearms.
It is illegal for anyone adjudicated insane or incompetent to buy a gun. Question from Form 4473 which is required to purchase a firearm in addition to NCIS background check.
"f. Have you ever been adjudicated mentally defective
(which includes a determination by a court, board, commission, or other lawful
authority that you are a danger to yourself or to others or are incompetent to manage your own affairs)
OR
have you ever been
committed to a mental institution?
(See Instructions for Question 11.f."

He's not blaming guns, he's blaming our lax policies concerning access to guns.

Big difference.

Compare the paperwork required to purchase and operate a motor vehicle to the paperwork required to own and operate a firearm.
It varies state to state This is a state issue not a federal one.

no. it's not because the guns from wacko world find their way into places where there are normal controls. regardless of the issue, if something is in interstate commerce it can be regulated federally.

NYC controls are not "normal". The NYPD can deny my a firearm permit "because they feel like it" and just getting a home permit cost almost $1000 dollars. and it does nothing to stop criminals from getting guns.

:eusa_eh: Since running a feudal society in NY is illegal, this sounds like a ballot box issue.

Big difference.

Compare the paperwork required to purchase and operate a motor vehicle to the paperwork required to own and operate a firearm.

no. it's not because the guns from wacko world find their way into places where there are normal controls. regardless of the issue, if something is in interstate commerce it can be regulated federally.

NYC controls are not "normal". The NYPD can deny my a firearm permit "because they feel like it" and just getting a home permit cost almost $1000 dollars. and it does nothing to stop criminals from getting guns.

:eusa_eh: Since running a feudal society in NY is illegal, this sounds like a ballot box issue.

No, its something the courts should actually handle, as my 2nd amendment rights are being trampled on.

What's he supposed to do? Blame himself and his wife for being shit parents?

I know quite a few people that have had their drivers' licenses revoked for assorted crimes.

And had there been laws to prevent crazy people from getting guns a lot of those mass shootings never would have happened.

I am now convinced beyond any shadow of a doubt that the wingnut loonies know that they'd fail any sanity tests and shouldn't be allowed around firearms.
It is illegal for anyone adjudicated insane or incompetent to buy a gun. Question from Form 4473 which is required to purchase a firearm in addition to NCIS background check.
authority that you are a danger to yourself or to others or are incompetent to manage your own affairs)
OR
have you ever been

That answer will always be "NO"

If true, they will lie and there's currently no way to find out,

If they, simply, haven't been committed YET the answer is still "NO" and everyone around him/her are afraid of being the ones to point out that person's mental illness

OR
have you ever been
But but the president claimed that republicans have not compromised at all.

Funny isn't it? How liberals are claiming in this thread how they do not want disarm everyone.

Depends on your definition of funny? I call it funny in a sad way that you believe something about others and when they deny it you know that they are lying because thats how paranoia works.

Good Lord they are such liars.

Why in the world would all these liberals who dont know you need to lie about something they believe? To make you calm down? lol

They say: Liberals love to kick puppies

Then when you deny it they laugh and say: You're lying YOU REALLY DO LIKE TO KICK PUPPIES. Then stand in a circle jerk where Steph goes "Oh gosh" while everyone wanks it to their conservative romance dramas

....And then the Govt said "I'll be taking those guns and thats when Newt Gingrich fired off round after round from a AR-15" *wank wank wank wank*

What is your solution? I agree to remove a constitutional right must be through the judicial system at a trial. Criminals exist in every society and institution. As long as there are criminals there will be violence, hands and feet, club, blade, gun, poison and those not considered yet. If you remove the means of defense how do you insure the defenseless are never harmed?

A criminal loves unarmed victims... Flees from capital punishment.

Repub: Yeah right, you like Lobster!

Dem:No I dont

Repub: LIAR!

Thats the rights argument on everything

What's he supposed to do? Blame himself and his wife for being shit parents?

Yes, if that's the truth.

Big difference.

No, its something the courts should actually handle, as my 2nd amendment rights are being trampled on.

I don't know, Bud... if the employees of The City of NY are handling ANY policy decisions based on their "feelings" at any given moment, it seems to me to be a good time to fire them at the ballot box.

Forum List

Back