Father Refuses to Claim Dead Homosexual Son of Orlando Shooting (I Wouldn't Either)

classy-header-979x512.png

To be expected from hateful bible thumpers. The man might have been his father, but certainly not his family. I suspect his family, the many who actually loved him, will stand up and see that he receives the dignity he deserves. The sperm donor can fade into a forgotten past.

To be expected from hateful bible thumpers. The man might have been his father, but certainly not his family. I suspect his family, the many who actually loved him, will stand up and see that he receives the dignity he deserves. The sperm donor can fade into a forgotten past.
The citizens of Orlando and the great state of Florida will care for them all.

Sure, make the government pay for it...Then you can bitch about welfare..

These victims will al be buried with dignity. The terrorist? Probably not.

He's already buried...and people who's loved ones are buried near him are already bitching about it.

He's already buried...and people who's loved ones are buried near him are already bitching about it.
As they should.

You have a link? I cannot verify your allegation.

The terrorist? Probably not.
Actually, the terrorist was buried in a prominent Orlando cemetary last week.

Correct.

Exclusive: Orlando shooter’s body buried in Hialeah Gardens

That makes bodecca a liar.

Correct.

Exclusive: Orlando shooter’s body buried in Hialeah Gardens

That makes bodecca a liar.
How so?

Forum List

Back