🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fatso's World Coming Apart At The Seams....

Sell out to what? Seems the same to me. Says the same things now (in interviews) as he did months ago.. so..

He was grinning like crazy last night behind Trump in the photos I saw at the Daily Mail. Fools take a couple of stills and try to make a soap opera out of it. Pathetic.

It's not enough for Democrats and establishment RINOs to go after Trump, now they have to go after anyone who supports his candidacy. Christie will probably also get an IRS audit.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
31C17ED000000578-3472108-image-m-166_1456896897670.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
It's not enough for Democrats and establishment RINOs to go after Trump, now they have to go after anyone who supports his candidacy. Christie will probably also get an IRS audit.

I've brought it up already that even Cruz and his supporters better tone it down as well. If they keep attacking Trump's supporters as many have been doing, Trump's people won't swing in behind Cruz for the general.

Insult Trump's troops at your peril now is the name of the game.

Maybe you are right. But it seems to me that his eyes are dead and have been dead for a long time.

It's time for him to step back from the lime light and be the best supporting actor.

Dollars to donuts we're looking at Donald Trump's pick for Attorney General.
Absolutely. He was never presidential material. It's good that he realizes it. Trump's attorney generaI- could be. If so, than Christie did sell his soul.

Absolutely. He was never presidential material. It's good that he realizes it. Trump's attorney generaI- could be. If so, than Christie did sell his soul.

He'd already sold his soul by writing checks to Planned Parenthood.

Forum List

Back