🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fatso's World Coming Apart At The Seams....

I love seeing democrats get hysterical. They have this wild eyed deer in the headlights look about them. The see the machine bearing down on them and can't move.

I ain't a democrat or hysterical....and I wouldn't bet the ranch on a 70 year old megalomaniac who's got a shit storm coming at him from his past. Anybody who thinks this is over needs to get to an AA meeting...fast. :alcoholic:
Yeah, I don't think anyone really knows what's coming down the road. I'd say America has never elected a potus out of fear. The electorate has been afraid many times, but it's voted for the "guy" who offered hope to get us out of whatever we were in. FDR Lincoln Reagan ......

But you're right. Trump's simply megalomaniac.

I think Christy played it smart. If you can't beat him, then best to join him. Despite the media who are using him as their lap dog today, he'll be well rewarded for jumping in before all the others.

Yeah, I don't think anyone really knows what's coming down the road. I'd say America has never elected a potus out of fear. The electorate has been afraid many times, but it's voted for the "guy" who offered hope to get us out of whatever we were in. FDR Lincoln Reagan ......

Both Rubio and Cruz need to start hammering him for DETAILS on his plans...so far there are none. He speaks in generalities and says he'll "get the best people"...what people? How specifically will he handle trade, the border, Iran, China's expansion into the S. China Sea, ISIS, Ukraine, Asian currency manipulation, Congress, NATO....and on and on. Trump is 70, still running his business empire and isn't thought to be real interested in government in the first place

I think Christy played it smart. If you can't beat him, then best to join him. Despite the media who are using him as their lap dog today, he'll be well rewarded for jumping in before all the others.

Yeah, he'll be "rewarded" alright...maybe he can run the cash register at one of Trump's NJ golf courses. :badgrin:

Both Rubio and Cruz need to start hammering him for DETAILS on his plans...so far there are none. He speaks in generalities and says he'll "get the best people"...what people. How specifically will he handle trade, the border, Iran, China's expansion into the S. China Sea, ISIS, Ukraine, Asian currency manipulation, Congress, NATO....and on and on. Trump is 70, still running his business empire and isn't thought to be real interested in government in the first place
I dunno. Trump's a bully and a conman, but both those types have to find a sweet spot. The reality is we've been taking in 10-20k muslim immigrants per year for 20 years at least, and they've never been much of a problem. The San Bernadino shooter wasn't an immigrant - she married an buy BORN here. And really terrorism is not our biggest crime problem. But, don't try telling the avg gop primary voter that. Same with illegal immigration. We COULD force a lot of them to leave, by passing very harsh laws on employers to force workers to prove citizenship/legal status each year or be fired. BUT, we WON"T because employers don't want that. But don't tell that to avg gop primary voters.

Cruz and Rubio could press the Donald for specifics on his tax reform plan, and both of them do have actual plans that .... aren't too bad. But the Donald will just shout them down.

I think, sadly, that the only way to expose the Donald is how you always expose a bully or conman. And, it's nasty and dirty.

I think, sadly, that the only way to expose the Donald is how you always expose a bully or conman. And, it's nasty and dirty.

Should we also expose Cruz as a man running for US President with a Canadian birth certificate?

Should we also expose Cruz as a man running for US President with a Canadian birth certificate?

Hillary Clinton started the "birther" movement on Obama....and as clear as the evidence was he was not born in the US, it went nowhere and neither will the canuck claim on Cruz...people don't care.

Trump put an epic beating on Rubio, Cruz, and Kasich so naturally the media has to find something else to talk about.

Nah, an EPIC beating would have had him winning Texas and winning Virginia in a landslide...Rubio was a close second there and got only one or two less delegates. :nono:

Hillary Clinton started the "birther" movement on Obama....and as clear as the evidence was he was not born in the US, it went nowhere and neither will the canuck claim on Cruz...people don't care.
I don't care for him as potus, but he was born in Hawaii to a nice white girl.

I don't care for him as potus, but he was born in Hawaii to a nice white girl.

Plenty of evidence to the contrary. His mother had him in Kenya according to all his african relatives and then fled back to Hawaii. Her mother put the birff notices in the newspaper so he'd be eligible to be a US citizen. And BTW, he got a Kenyan foreign-exchange student loan to go to Occidental.

I noticed his facial expressions too last night. It's almost like he was spaced out. I almost snapped a pic for Instagram. Haha

The best laugh of the night was Chris Christie's expressions standing behind the con man Trump. He looked like the wife of a politician apologizing for an indiscretion. Or a hostage showing proof of life. Or maybe a guy who realized he'd left home with a pizza in the oven. :lol:

CchG4B3W8AECJt6.jpg

His entire campaign staff is calling for his scalp. N.J. newspapers are scorching him for betraying their trust in him. And earlier in the day a movement was started in the Garden State to recall him as their governor. And then he had to stand there listening to the guy who made all this possible talk about job-flight from his state. Imagine pinning your future on the whims of the Donald. :shock:

Yeah, his expression read "f~ck my life"

Don't know if he is a robot or a zombie or if he sold his soul.... I do think he can't hug his way out of this.

Christie is a sellout

Far cry from the man we elected as governor

Forum List

Back