Fauci calls Twitter a “cesspool of interaction”

Screenshot_20221213_091343.jpg

Rightwing grievance and "revenge," this is Republicans hard at work getting inflation under control folks.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericaIsMORECultureWarBS
Elon Musk is not part of the government. He ended government involvement in Twitter on the first day.

But by all means, keep making a fool of yourself.

Elon Musk thought Anthony Fauci was a pushover. now he’s calling out Musk for having an extremisttroll farm called Twitter.

No shit, Sherlock! Musk hates him, and for very good reason. Fauci is an insult on humanity! I want to volunteer to pull the lever on his gallows.

Fauci is terrified and it's delicious!

This is some funny shit. Thanks for the laugh. It's hilarious that you clowns try to act like this is an outrage.

Elon Musk thought Anthony Fauci was a pushover. now he’s calling out Musk for having an extremisttroll farm called Twitter.
If Fauci had his way, he would lock down all forms of communication. It isn't hard to control a populace when they have no way to freely exchange thoughts, ideas and observations. Fauci is a CCP pawn and should be executed for his part in promoting this farce.

Last edited:

No shit, Sherlock! Musk hates him, and for very good reason. Fauci is an insult on humanity! I want to volunteer to pull the lever on his gallows.

Fauci is terrified and it's delicious!

This is some funny shit. Thanks for the laugh. It's hilarious that you clowns try to act like this is an outrage.

Reminds me of WWII Germany and their attempts to shut down radio communication of the resistance.

Fauci is still telling people to get a vax that doesnt work and is making people sick.

He is an awful person who should be in prison.

He needs to be in prison for the rest of his life, forced to work to pay restitution to all of his victims and their descendants.

He must not be allowed to die, but to be reanimated forever, in the hell that he designed for himself.

Forum List

Back