Fauci Has Now Flip Flopped on Every Major COVID Issue

Yeah, nobody with the flu has EVER walked into a hospital!
As soon as we diagnose them with influenza, or suspect it, we use droplet precautions.

For example:
Droplet precautions | University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics (uihc.org)
Yeah?
Hospital waiting room:
1613499876121.jpeg

Fauci is a jit bag. N one pays attention to someone who changes their spouts every few days. It is either he is a deep state evil ph uk or because he does not know much of anything because he is a quack.
Fauci is extremely respected in the medical field. He was before this pandemic, he is during this pandemic and he will be for a long time to come.

Unlike President "have we tried injecting people with disinfectants" Trump.
I respect the so called virus only because it is up front and center. I do not respect Fauci.

As soon as we diagnose them with influenza, or suspect it, we use droplet precautions.

For example:
Yeah?
Hospital waiting room:
View attachment 457961
Only if they had symptoms of influenza.

Doctors Urging Patients With Flu Symptoms to Wear Masks | WSET

For example:
113 Getty images of hospital waiting rooms.
Find one person wearing a mask.

Says Shitforbrains who thinks everyone has worn masks in hospitals for decades.
I never said that. I said that we wear masks with patients who have airborne infections like influenza.
View attachment 457960
Wearing a mask gives you better protection, not guaranteed immunity.
It gives zero protection.
That’s why Leftard regions like California and Germany that have everyone wearing masks have by far the highest infection rates.
Embrace science, it is your friend.

He's been calling for schools to reopen for months, noting that spread among children is minimal Now he's saying they can't open until Biden's uber-political stimulus bill passes? Science changes based on what's on the Senate floor?

Anyone think he’s read the thousands of pages in the Bill? And if so, why is he involved in politics and not on the CURRENT ONGOING PANDEMIC???

Fauci goes with the flow as more and new information becomes available.
These vaccines were released long before they were ready, so we are learning as we go. So pay attention to what Fauci and other medical professionals say.

That is a given. What is nor should not a given is Fauci to be flip flopping with the timing of a relief bill. We need him to be scientific, not political.

If you can't dazzle them with your wit, baffle them with your bullshit. Then if you're a Democrat, destroy them because you're a Nazi.

His doublespeak later isn't the point. Quote what he said, not what he said he said later
I honestly don't know what you want from me. I respond every time and somehow it's never good enough for you.

I can't quote Fauci saying that we found something out later on. We didn't know at the time that asymptomatic spread was as prevalent as it turned out to be. That's a fact.

That's because you're stupid. You denied that Fauci flip flopped on masks. He clearly said not to wear them, now he says to wear them. It's a flip flop, and you can't see something that simple because you're so mind controlled by the fascist Democrat party

That's because you're stupid. You denied that Fauci flip flopped on masks. He clearly said not to wear them, now he says to wear them. It's a flip flop, and you can't see something that simple because you're so mind controlled by the fascist Democrat party
I think recommendations when there are 500 cases in the US are going to be different than when there are 20 million.

I think recommendations are going to be different 3 months into a pandemic when we don't know a lot of things than a year later when we know far more.

This is just common sense.

I think recommendations when there are 500 cases in the US are going to be different than when there are 20 million.

I think recommendations are going to be different 3 months into a pandemic when we don't know a lot of things than a year later when we know far more.

This is just common sense.
A State of emergency was declared for America 4 days later, shitforbrains.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
He's been calling for schools to reopen for months, noting that spread among children is minimal Now he's saying they can't open until Biden's uber-political stimulus bill passes? Science changes based on what's on the Senate floor?

Anyone think he’s read the thousands of pages in the Bill? And if so, why is he involved in politics and not on the CURRENT ONGOING PANDEMIC???

Fauci goes with the flow as more and new information becomes available.
These vaccines were released long before they were ready, so we are learning as we go. So pay attention to what Fauci and other medical professionals say.
Trumpsters see this as a weakness. Because they are morons.

Moron liar.
Still has nothing to do with whether people should or shouldn't be wearing masks.

Your chances of running into someone with COVID in early March was miniscule. Your chance of having it and spreading it to someone else was likewise miniscule.

Shitforbrains claims there was no pandemic March 2020.
Does it make you feel good being a liar?
500 cases in the US.
Does it make you feel good to display what a moron you are by saying ChiCom Flu was not a pandemic when it is so easily proven it was.

If masks work, Fauci murdered tens of thousands of Americans by telling everyone don’t bother, they’re not useful.

Does it make you feel good to display what a moron you are by saying ChiCom Flu was not a pandemic when it is so easily proven it was.

If masks work, Fauci murdered tens of thousands of Americans by telling everyone don’t bother, they’re not useful.
500 cases in the US. Cumulative.

You think that requires a nationwide mask mandate? If so, explain why.

Forum List

Back