Fauci Has Now Flip Flopped on Every Major COVID Issue

That's why Fauci panders and panders......he tells people what they want to hear and it often pays off
Yeah. Fauci said that the virus was going to be bad and people were going to have to social distance and mask for a long time.

Trump told people it was almost over and going to disappear like magic.

One was pandering. One was telling people what they needed to know.

You made up things Fauci didn't say and you can't quote him saying it because he didn't say it. What about that is over your head exactly?
Quotes were provided backing me up.

“Flip-flopping” is a low information way of putting it. Changing one’s mind as information is updated should be applauded, not looked down on. This is little more than emotionally driven partisan nonsense.
Israel thought enough of Fauci to award him a million bucks
That's why Fauci panders and panders......he tells people what they want to hear and it often pays off
Of course it pays off. Fauci is the highest paid employee in the entire Federal government

You made up things Fauci didn't say and you can't quote him saying it because he didn't say it. What about that is over your head exactly?

“Flip-flopping” is a low information way of putting it. Changing one’s mind as information is updated should be applauded, not looked down on. This is little more than emotionally driven partisan nonsense.
Of course it pays off. Fauci is the highest paid employee in the entire Federal government
After all these years you're still an idiot Stupid is forever

After all these years you're still an idiot Stupid is forever
Says Shitforbrains who wears a mask while driving alone.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
He’d be making many times more in private sector. The work he’s done in medicine has saved many thousands of lives and that’s before the pandemic.

He's been calling for schools to reopen for months, noting that spread among children is minimal Now he's saying they can't open until Biden's uber-political stimulus bill passes? Science changes based on what's on the Senate floor?

Anyone think he’s read the thousands of pages in the Bill? And if so, why is he involved in politics and not on the CURRENT ONGOING PANDEMIC???

Fauci goes with the flow as more and new information becomes available.
These vaccines were released long before they were ready, so we are learning as we go. So pay attention to what Fauci and other medical professionals say.
"Goes with the flow"...I thought it was called pandering to tell brainless sheep what they wanted to hear.
You thought wrong.
Hmmmm, no I didn't. Kept working, only wear a facediaper where the Gestapo makes me, and continue living my life and working. I thought with common sense.....so who would that make the sheeple here?
You, because you are not using common sense.
Nope, wrong......leftys have no common sense that is a well known fact. You do what your regime tells you and don't give it a second thought. Look at the stats...Gestapo states have worse virus metrics than the common sense red states. Highest mortality rates are the idiot Dim led states breathing in their own CO2 all day long and destroying brain cells.
Lefties have no common sense? This a well-known fact to Trump followers, those pillars of common sense, those uneducated, uninformed, easily manipulated
Trump followers? Trump followers don't do what trump tells them to do, like
attack our Capitol, leaving 7 people dead? Talk about "stupid".
Spare me....the people who marched on the capital left nobody dead, but the summertime ilk setting cities on fire and killing shop owners and occupying cities did....plenty. So stop lecturing America lovers on your fake trauma over the DC protest. True murders and professional lawbreakers make up your party.
Those 7 people died through osmosis? I didn't know. Sounds like you are defending the insurrection of our Capitol, yes? Were you in the building looking for lawmakers to kill? Did you shit on the floor or injure many police?
Tell us Einstein, how did SEVEN people die?
Link to the autopsy reports.

Minus the unarmed woman Pelosi’s cop killed in cold blood, we already know about that one.
LINK OR LIE
You are correct, hotshot. It was a coincidence because they were at the wrong place at the wrong time and their deaths had nothing to do with the insurrection, yes?
They would have died anyway, right lamb chop? The "unarmed" woman was trying to break into the senate chamber. Maybe the cops should have welcomed her instead of killing the woman. I am surprised that there weren't more insurrectionists shot and they would have deserved it.

Oh, so in that instance you’re all about shooting an unarmed, vulnerable person, because you oppose their ideology....Ain’t that nice.
A person who attempts an illegal break-in deserves what she got. Has nothing to do with idealogy. If she was by herself and not a part of an out-of-control mob,
you would have a better sell. Many of those criminals had weapons and used them to injure a number of Capitol police. What the hell did you expect? When you ask for trouble, you usually get it, and she was asking for it. Anyway, wasn't the insurrection neat? All those police beaten and lawmakers almost caught and strung up? You loved it and hope for more of the same, right? Of course, the next time more "unarmed" criminals will be shot since the Capitol police will be prepared.
Had Trump stopped the attack when asked, maybe she would have gone home like a good soldier. Trump was enjoying the melee and refused to stop the onslaught that he arranged. You should be directing your anger at Trump for authorizing an attack on his own government. Great day for Trump supporters, yes? You go, guy!

Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the law and justifiable deadly force.
Like Zimmerman?

" Zimmerman's trial began on June 10, 2013, in Sanford. On July 13, a jury acquitted Zimmerman of the charges of second degree murder and manslaughter.[28] For three years, the U. S. Department of Justice (DOJ) investigated Zimmerman on civil rights charges.[29] In February 2015, the DOJ concluded there was not sufficient evidence that Zimmerman intentionally violated the civil rights of Martin,[29] saying the Zimmerman case did not meet the "high standard" for a federal hate crime prosecution.[29] "

What about him?
Killing blacks there is no penalty as many racist cops have found out Open season ?? Racist?

So, let me get this straight, you think it was racist for Zimmerman to defend himself, regardless of what I think of him since that altercation, but, racist? So, we should what? just let people of color do what they will?
Zimmerman was following him and had a gun The kid was unarmed You trying to tell me whites and blacks get the same kind of justice?? Really?/

No, but that is a poor example...You’d be better off highlighting the thousands Kamala locked up for minor drug offenses....

He’d be making many times more in private sector. The work he’s done in medicine has saved many thousands of lives and that’s before the pandemic.

Oh? And what exactly is the work he’s done? Did he develop the vaccine? No. Did he come out early on and say that we don’t need masks? Yes. Has he sucked up to liberal media outlets to undermine the Trump administration while sucking up to Democrats? Yes. He’s a $400K parrot.

And what exactly is the work he’s done?
He discovered the cause of and treatment for ANCA associated vasuclitis which had a roughly 90% mortality rate and now has a 90% survival rate. His worked saved the lives of hundreds of thousands, minimum.

You just admitted he lied about masks.
But if you wish to now side with Fauci and say masks don’t work, so be it.

And your spin that there were few cases in America when he said shows just how much you hate science. Mask effectiveness has zero to do with how many cases exist. Either they’re effective to curb viral transmission or they are not.
You’re a sheeple who’s terrified to learn your master is a liar.
Fauci lied and people died.

Fauci is a 100% political dinosaur.

CNN to Fauci:
“Was he (Cuomo) actually following federal guidelines to do that?”

Fauci:
“You know, Jim, I can’t,” Fauci replied. “I mean, I’m sorry. I’m really — I’m honestly not trying to evade your question, but I’m not really sure of all the details of that, and I think if I make a statement, it probably could either be incorrect or taken out of context. So, I prefer not to comment on that.”

Oh? And what exactly is the work he’s done? Did he develop the vaccine? No. Did he come out early on and say that we don’t need masks? Yes. Has he sucked up to liberal media outlets to undermine the Trump administration while sucking up to Democrats? Yes. He’s a $400K parrot.
1 million from Israel makes him the 1 ,400,000 man

$400k liar who’s reversed every major position.

You're just stupid. The disagreement was what he said the first time and your quotes where what he said later

You're just stupid. The disagreement was what he said the first time and your quotes where what he said later
What he said later explains why he said what he said earlier.

Exactly. His later spin where he even admitted he lied in no way supports that he didn't flip flop

Exactly. His later spin where he even admitted he lied in no way supports that he didn't flip flop
Quote him admitting he lied.

Quote him admitting he lied.

LOL, you want me to quote Fauci saying not to wear masks because you believe he never said that. Yeah, bicker boy, I'm going to do that. Your own quote already said he said that and he even admitted that he lied. You're a total sheep

LOL, you want me to quote Fauci saying not to wear masks because you believe he never said that. Yeah, bicker boy, I'm going to do that. Your own quote already said he said that and he even admitted that he lied. You're a total shee
You said he admitted to lying. That's probably not true. I'm asking for a quote of him making an admission that he lied about masks.

Rational people can see that when facts change, so do beliefs. It's not a lie to say you believe something at one point in time and then something different when you have more knowledge. That's not a lie. That's learning.

Something which probably seems like a foreign topic to you.

Forum List

Back