Favorite Joe Biden moments

In this clip, we see Chris Wallace discuss concern with Joe Biden over his numerous misstatements. Essentially he is questioning his mental ability for the job with his inclination towards dementia.

Just fast forward to the end where Joe Biden thanks Chris for the interview, only, he calls him "Chuck" instead.

Hilarious!

Fuck Wallace. Every time I watch him on Sunday morning, he plays softball and nice with the Democrats while raging down the throats of Republicans cutting them off, barraging them with hostile questions and negative inferences.

He must be trying to get a gig on MSNBC.

Last edited:
We have a Victrola we listen to daily, doesn't everyone?

Well, I at least got Joe covered on the record player part. A six-figure one. Much rather listen to it than Joe any day.

View attachment 310247
OMG I had a stereo system like that once. Could entertain the neighborhood with my 4 foot speakers, too.
lol

No. You never had a stereo anything remotely close to that, because there is no other. Most of it is custom built or modified, much by me, and is worth as much as most people's homes.

No, what you had was a Realistic receiver from Radio Shack and a BSR McDonald turntable going into a pair of Lafayette or Maximus-7 loudspeakers.

Well we know what the Trumpsters are going to be doing for the nest 8 months...

Lads, get original...We know you do personal attacks because you have nothing else...

How about a policy attack... Change it up a bit...

Now back up all these allegations with witness testimonies... OH FUCK, you have nothing...

We have plenty of women who came forward about Trump....

Everything you accuse Biden with no evidence we have evidence of Trump doing...

BidenAnimee.jpg

With the surge of Biden topics today, one can see how the Hive Mind is terrified of him and why Trump felt it necessary to rig the election.

Well, I at least got Joe covered on the record player part. A six-figure one. Much rather listen to it than Joe any day.

View attachment 310247
OMG I had a stereo system like that once. Could entertain the neighborhood with my 4 foot speakers, too.
lol

No. You never had a stereo anything remotely close to that, because there is no other. Most of it is custom built or modified, much by me, and is worth as much as most people's homes.

No, what you had was a Realistic receiver from Radio Shack and a BSR McDonald turntable going into a pair of Lafayette or Maximus-7 loudspeakers.
Don't tell me what I had, asshole. I just meant, though, that I had a six component system once with a turntable and it had great sound.
I didn't mean to insult your stereo, though. I'm sure it's lovely.

Not even a year after marrying his third wife:

Donald J. Trump: You know and ...

Unknown: She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Unknown: Whoa.

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Unknown: That’s huge news.

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —

I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as shit. In the purple.

Trump: Whoa! Whoa!

Bush: Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!

[Crosstalk]

Trump: Look at you, you are a pussy.

[Crosstalk]

Trump: All right, you and I will walk out.

[Silence]

Trump: Maybe it’s a different one.

Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s, it’s her, it’s —

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Bush: Uh, yeah, those legs, all I can see is the legs.

Trump: Oh, it looks good.

Bush: Come on shorty.

Trump: Ooh, nice legs, huh?

View attachment 310247
OMG I had a stereo system like that once. Could entertain the neighborhood with my 4 foot speakers, too. lol
Joe's ahead of the curve. Vinyl's cool again, unlike bad tan jobs!

2020-02-10-trump-hair-tan-line-meme.jpg
Is it (vinyl I mean)?
CD's have much better quality sound. Here's Todd:

Well we know what the Trumpsters are going to be doing for the nest 8 months...

Lads, get original...We know you do personal attacks because you have nothing else...

How about a policy attack... Change it up a bit...

Now back up all these allegations with witness testimonies... OH FUCK, you have nothing...

Ted says as he trolls with the usual Trump crap.

In this clip, we see Chris Wallace discuss concern with Joe Biden over his numerous misstatements. Essentially he is questioning his mental ability for the job with his inclination towards dementia.

Just fast forward to the end where Joe Biden thanks Chris for the interview, only, he calls him "Chuck" instead.

Hilarious!

Fuck Wallace. Every time I watch him on Sunday morning, he plays softball and nice with the Democrats while raging down the throats of Republicans cutting them off, barraging them with hostile questions and negative inferences.

He must be trying to get a gig on MSNBC.

I can't stand Wallace either. He is a kind of sneaky bias. He is a polished liar. At least Juan Williams is honest about his TDS bias.

View attachment 310247
OMG I had a stereo system like that once. Could entertain the neighborhood with my 4 foot speakers, too. lol
Joe's ahead of the curve. Vinyl's cool again, unlike bad tan jobs!
Is it (vinyl I mean)?

Vinyl LP sales are soaring. New LP production quality is better than ever. It's the high-end medium. LPs always sounded better than CD, only, it's a lot harder and expensive to get the full potential out of an analog LP than it is out of a cheap digital CD. Most people of old with the typical 60s and 70s stereo never even began to hear the full sound that was in those old LPs. The cheaper the stereo, the better CDs sound compared to LP. If you got the gear, an LP blows CD out of the water for realism and getting you as close as possible to the live musical experience.

Infographic: The Surprising Comeback of Vinyl Records

Forum List

Back