Favorite Joe Biden moments

main-qimg-30f7d108df1d92bba483a2ea2cd602c6

You have to use photoshop and memes....

We just use the real photo.....

"Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?" Donald J. Trump

Yeah, this this is the real DJT.

Times Donald Trump acted totally inappropriate toward I
joe-bide-and-grand-daughter-ap.jpg

Love a Rubber Room, Flame Zone thread in Politics. Notice that The Left resorts to Low Blows every time they feel threatened, so Return Fire is Justified!

Not even a year after marrying his third wife:

Donald J. Trump: You know and ...

Unknown: She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Unknown: Whoa.

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Unknown: That’s huge news.

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —

I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as shit. In the purple.

Trump: Whoa! Whoa!

Bush: Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!

[Crosstalk]

Trump: Look at you, you are a pussy.

[Crosstalk]

Trump: All right, you and I will walk out.

[Silence]

Trump: Maybe it’s a different one.

Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s, it’s her, it’s —

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Bush: Uh, yeah, those legs, all I can see is the legs.

Trump: Oh, it looks good.

Bush: Come on shorty.

Trump: Ooh, nice legs, huh?
tmpBIDEN-kiss3456-640x336.jpg

NoKiss.jpg

Joe-Biden-Inappropriate-Behaviour.png

We have a Victrola we listen to daily, doesn't everyone?
Well, I at least got Joe covered on the record player part. A six-figure one. Much rather listen to it than Joe any day.
View attachment 310247
OMG I had a stereo system like that once. Could entertain the neighborhood with my 4 foot speakers, too. lol
Joe's ahead of the curve. Vinyl's cool again, unlike bad tan jobs!
Is it (vinyl I mean)?

Vinyl LP sales are soaring. New LP production quality is better than ever. It's the high-end medium. LPs always sounded better than CD, only, it's a lot harder and expensive to get the full potential out of an analog LP than it is out of a cheap digital CD. Most people of old with the typical 60s and 70s stereo never even began to hear the full sound that was in those old LPs. The cheaper the stereo, the better CDs sound compared to LP. If you got the gear, an LP blows CD out of the water for realism and getting you as close as possible to the live musical experience.

Infographic: The Surprising Comeback of Vinyl Records
Wow. I learn something new every day, and learning that they are making records again is hands down the winner today. Most young people don't even have sound systems anymore--they are all downloading digital music, I hear.

Well, I at least got Joe covered on the record player part. A six-figure one. Much rather listen to it than Joe any day.
View attachment 310247
OMG I had a stereo system like that once. Could entertain the neighborhood with my 4 foot speakers, too. lol
Joe's ahead of the curve. Vinyl's cool again, unlike bad tan jobs!
Is it (vinyl I mean)?

Vinyl LP sales are soaring. New LP production quality is better than ever. It's the high-end medium. LPs always sounded better than CD, only, it's a lot harder and expensive to get the full potential out of an analog LP than it is out of a cheap digital CD. Most people of old with the typical 60s and 70s stereo never even began to hear the full sound that was in those old LPs. The cheaper the stereo, the better CDs sound compared to LP. If you got the gear, an LP blows CD out of the water for realism and getting you as close as possible to the live musical experience.

Infographic: The Surprising Comeback of Vinyl Records
Wow. I learn something new every day, and learning that they are making records again is hands down the winner today. Most young people don't even have sound systems anymore--they are all downloading digital music, I hear.

Most people know nothing of the audio high end. You want a record player? Here is a turntable worth more than most people make in a year.

Artus-FMD-01-no-strange-media1.jpg

CD's (or any digital media) ain't shit.

With the surge of Biden topics today, one can see how the Hive Mind is terrified of him and why Trump felt it necessary to rig the election.

Actually this couldn't have happened better... Biden is going to come like a freight train hopefully... The guy just loves the underdog, got to 9 in the count before getting up...

Now Biden needs to seal the young and there enthusiasm. I have always been sweet on the idea of Joe Kennedy III as his running mate but I say he is going to the Senate. Maybe a very late change but I doubt it... Pete and Amy are possibilities....

Honestly think our best chance is Michelle Obama as VP...

Don't tell me what I had, asshole.

That's it, Bee-ach. You are cut off. Don't ever expect any help from me again on anything.

And yes, I know what you had. 70's department store solid state dreck.
You are SUCH a sensitive snowflake. That and the bragging indicate fundamental insecurity, so I forgive ya.
Yeah, my second stereo system was from Radio Shack, maybe? I don't remember. But it sounded good to me. Took up a lot of space in the entertainment center, though.

With the surge of Biden topics today, one can see how the Hive Mind is terrified of him and why Trump felt it necessary to rig the election.

Actually this couldn't have happened better... Biden is going to come like a freight train hopefully... The guy just loves the underdog, got to 9 in the count before getting up...

Now Biden needs to seal the young and there enthusiasm. I have always been sweet on the idea of Joe Kennedy III as his running mate but I say he is going to the Senate. Maybe a very late change but I doubt it... Pete and Amy are possibilities....

Honestly think our best chance is Michelle Obama as VP...
Actually, Tom Wolf is probably the best choice. Pennsylvania is a critical state and Wolf won by 17 points in 2018.

Michelle Obama would be a disastrous choice.

That's it, Bee-ach. You are cut off. Don't ever expect any help from me again on anything.

You are SUCH a sensitive snowflake. That and the bragging indicate fundamental insecurity, so I forgive ya.
Yeah, my second stereo system was from Radio Shack, maybe? I don't remember. But it sounded good to me. Took up a lot of space in the entertainment center, though.
No, No, it wasn't from Radio Shack. I remember being in the store where I bought it--it was a huge electronics store. But you're in the right ball park, I think.

Radio Shack actually had some pretty good equipment back in their best days.

No, No, it wasn't from Radio Shack. I remember being in the store where I bought it--it was a huge electronics store. But you're in the right ball park, I think.

Yeah, my guess is that your stereo looked something like this:

Low-fi
4560102859_d51026e3f3_z.jpg

to maybe this mid-fi:

70s_stereo.jpg

to maybe this hi-fi, if you really sunk a lot of money into your stuff:

14964798952_02ab913f18_b.jpg

The latter was close to the Bees Knees and considered brag-worthy, just that even it comes no where close to capturing the full sound in an LP. To do that, you need the super-high end costing tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars or pro gear set up by a sound engineer like me.

And I don't mean to sound like I'm putting down yours or anyone's stereo, it is just a statement of fact. When millions of people threw out their old LPs for new CDs, they threw away a treasure in incredible sound they never knew.

In this clip, we see Chris Wallace discuss concern with Joe Biden over his numerous misstatements. Essentially he is questioning his mental ability for the job with his inclination towards dementia.

Just fast forward to the end where Joe Biden thanks Chris for the interview, only, he calls him "Chuck" instead.

Hilarious!

Well Joe's opposition was humping the American flag in front of the whole world last week. Pick your poison, I guess.
1185f6e0-3ce2-4b9d-b46f-2c99c032b828.jpeg

Trump loves America. Best president...

Forum List

Back