FBI agent arrested; and the Russia investigation

Because it is not true.
Cool...so the FBI falsely arrested him, correct?

And he didn't really shut down an investigation into Trump claiming there were no financial ties between Trump and Russia?

and he really wasn't laundering any money for a Russian oligarch? They just totally arrested him with no evidence..and a judge signed off that warrant with no evidence??

But the minute we tell you the police are biased against poor folks and people and color, you guys say we are making it up...despite proof...I swear y'all are clowns..

And he didn't really shut down an investigation into Trump claiming there were no financial ties between Trump and Russia?

and he really wasn't laundering any money for a Russian oligarch? They just totally arrested him with no evidence..and a judge signed off that warrant with no evidence??

But the minute we tell you the police are biased against poor folks and people and color, you guys say we are making it up...despite proof...I swear y'all are clowns..
The ACLU has your back.

no he didn’t shut down any investigation of trump. He was part of the demafasict russia hoax team

The ACLU has your back.
Why are you dodging?

Please provide evidence that the FBI made up evidence and falsely arrested him??

I am sure the FBI is capable of doing it, but they normally do it to protect white conservative power, not attack it....this guy was protecting Trump, while working under an FBI chief that Trump himself appointed....

But Trump is still the victim?

Why are you dodging?

Please provide evidence that the FBI made up evidence and falsely arrested him??

I am sure the FBI is capable of doing it, but they normally do it to protect white conservative power, not attack it....this guy was protecting Trump, while working under an FBI chief that Trump himself appointed....

But Trump is still the victim?
You posted that Blacks have no one on their side.

no he didn’t shut down any investigation of trump. He was part of the demafasict russia hoax team
He was the Neo-GOP/Russian mole in the NY office of the FBI who led the so called anti-Clinton group.

Wait till he flips on his former Bosses.

Retired top FBI counterintelligence agent who led Trump-Russia probe arrested for own ties to Russian oligarch

Retired top FBI counterintelligence agent who led Trump-Russia probe arrested for own ties to Russian oligarch

Gee. I wonder what impact that might have had on the alleged Russia “investigation?”
This guy operated cyber and counter Intel out of the same NY FBI field office responsible for pushing Comey to restart the Clinton investigation days before the 2016 election

There are indications he was compromised THEN

He was the Neo-GOP/Russian mole in the NY office of the FBI who led the so called anti-Clinton group.

Wait till he flips on his former Bosses.
haha no he wasn’t he was the one that started the russian hoax…”crossfire hurricane”

Still waiting for you to tell me when I said black folks have nobody on our side?

Because that post ain't it....let me guess, was it this that hurt your fragile feelings?

"the minute we tell you the police are biased against poor folks and people and color, you guys say we are making it up...despite proof...I swear y'all are clowns.."

So yea, you just made shit up....because nowhere in my post did I say black folks have no one on our side....we have a coalition of people on our side from every racial group...I was talking about "YOU" -- the collective You...the you whom whenever there is an effort to address police reform, judicial bias in the court system, that has been there HISTORICALLY, dic suckers like you whine about it and yell CRT....YOU are the ones who are not on the our side...

Still waiting for you to tell me when I said black folks have nobody on our side?

Because that post ain't it....let me guess, was it this that hurt your fragile feelings?

"the minute we tell you the police are biased against poor folks and people and color, you guys say we are making it up...despite proof...I swear y'all are clowns.."

So yea, you just made shit up....because nowhere in my post did I say black folks have no one on our side....we have a coalition of people on our side from every racial group...I was talking about "YOU" -- the collective You...the you whom whenever there is an effort to address police reform, judicial bias in the court system, that has been there HISTORICALLY, dic suckers like you whine about it and yell CRT....YOU are the ones who are not on the our side...
The last, self pitying sentence.
It’s obvious you don’t know what you’re posting half the time.

Yawn…
Don’t be a punk and you won’t have cops slapping you around.

Forum List

Back