FBI apprehends Christian terror group on US soil

swat_ms13.jpg

Sgt. Richard Valdemar | Fairly Civil

"Police have arrested three alleged members of the Latino gang MS-13 (Mara Salvatrucha) in connection with the murder. The “alleged” perpetrators are — but of course, leave us not rush to judgment — “innocent until proven guilty” under law. But the incident is a depressing echo of story after story of Latino gang violence that I document in my forthcoming book — No Boundaries: Transnational Latino Gangs and American Law Enforcement (University of Michigan Press, Spring 2009).

The two most violent transnational youth gangs — MS-13 and the 18th Street gang — are present today in almost every state in the union. Their virulent spread within the United States is a casebook study of “blowback,” the unintended bad consequence of what seems at the time like a good idea."

Should deny immigration to Christians, close churches, and label Christianity a terrorist religion.

Right?

What in the Hell are you talking about? Are you such a bigot that you label anyone of no ME decent as being Christian? Does that make YOU a Christian?

Yeah, I know you are just trying to be cute and appear smart but you failed at both, as usual.

Last edited:
Look dumb ass, the DIFFERENCE is that ISLAM TEACHES murder and slaughter and calls on its members to do so. Christians are NOT taught by the religion to kill and maim.

"Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks".

I have to agree, that is disgusting.

Oh wait -- Psalm 139:7

Oopsie.

2 Kings 8:12
"Why is my lord weeping?" asked Hazael. "Because I know the harm you will do to the Israelites," he answered. "You will set fire to their fortified places, kill their young men with the sword, dash their little children to the ground, and rip open their pregnant women."

Isaiah 13:16
Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives violated.

Hosea 13:16
The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open."

Still want to pretend it isn't there?

:lalala:
Is that what Christians are taught?
Then we must be slow learners, not one example of it being followed in 2,000 years.

Or is it you're just a hate monger worshipper of your Islamo masters?

Again -- I don't have any "masters" in any organized religion anywhere.
My 'masters' here are Plato and Aristotle. And unlike the previous poster who tried to make the same bullshit point and FAILED -- I don't believe their laws of logic are malleable depending on what I wish they would have said.

You asshats are so predictable. Soon as you get your fallacious ass handed to you, in come the mythologies, and the incessant whining, and the hair-on-fire meltdowns.

images-37.jpeg
Yeah right. You spend your life defending Islamofascism with lies.

Look dumb ass, the DIFFERENCE is that ISLAM TEACHES murder and slaughter and calls on its members to do so. Christians are NOT taught by the religion to kill and maim.

"Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks".

I have to agree, that is disgusting.

Oh wait -- Psalm 139:7

Oopsie.

2 Kings 8:12
"Why is my lord weeping?" asked Hazael. "Because I know the harm you will do to the Israelites," he answered. "You will set fire to their fortified places, kill their young men with the sword, dash their little children to the ground, and rip open their pregnant women."

Isaiah 13:16
Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives violated.

Hosea 13:16
The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open."

Still want to pretend it isn't there?

:lalala:
Is that what Christians are taught?
Then we must be slow learners, not one example of it being followed in 2,000 years.

Or is it you're just a hate monger worshipper of your Islamo masters?

Again -- I don't have any "masters" in any organized religion anywhere.
My 'masters' here are Plato and Aristotle. And unlike the previous poster who tried to make the same bullshit point and FAILED -- I don't believe their laws of logic are malleable depending on what I wish they would have said.

You asshats are so predictable. Soon as you get your fallacious ass handed to you, in come the mythologies, and the incessant whining, and the hair-on-fire meltdowns.

images-37.jpeg
Yeah right. You spend your life defending Islamofascism with lies.

Do I now.

Linkie? To even one?

:popcorn:

Gonna need more popcorn.

That he is.

Tell me. Just what does all his bullshit have to do with Muslim terrorists??

I'm sure everyone would all like to know.

Shall we bring it home in a convenient capsule? Good, let's do that.

Comes down to this:
A terrorist claims to be acting on behalf of Jesus (Rudolph, McVeigh, the litany list in post 35), you wags go "he's a liar, he's an imposter, he's not a Christian!"
- Another terrorist claims to act on behalf of Allah, suddenly his word is absolute truth, pure as the driven snow because he's NEVER misrepresent that.

Double standard. QED.

Apparently y 'all would have us believe that Christians are liars and Muslims are always truthful.

That is, if you want to keep leaning on the blanket generalization crutch. No other conclusion is possible.

Wiggle out of that one, Fallacists.
Look dumb ass, the DIFFERENCE is that ISLAM TEACHES murder and slaughter and calls on its members to do so. Christians are NOT taught by the religion to kill and maim. You see dumb ass Christians about 700 years ago started to change the bent of the religion and began putting a stop to such activities. Remind me when Islam did so? Ohh wait, they HAVEN'T.

So STUPID the difference is one religion glorifies and encourages its members to murder none members while the other condemns and ostracizes anyone that does so in its name.

Doesn't it now?
This is conveniently lifted from a recent unrelated thread:

Deuteronomy 21:18-21
“If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and, though they discipline him, will not listen to them, then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gate of the place where he lives, and they shall say to the elders of his city, ‘This our son is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.’ Then all the men of the city shall stone him to death with stones. So you shall purge the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

Leviticus 24:16
Whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall stone him. The sojourner as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death.

Acts 7:59-60
And as they were stoning Stephen, he called out, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” And falling to his knees he cried out with a loud voice, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them.” And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

Numbers 15:32-36
While the people of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man gathering sticks on the Sabbath day. And those who found him gathering sticks brought him to Moses and Aaron and to all the congregation. They put him in custody, because it had not been made clear what should be done to him. And the Lord said to Moses, “The man shall be put to death; all the congregation shall stone him with stones outside the camp.” And all the congregation brought him outside the camp and stoned him to death with stones, as the Lord commanded Moses.

Leviticus 20:27
“A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.”

Deuteronomy 13:10
You shall stone him to death with stones
, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

(all listed here)

--- and that was only specifically stonings, not the bits about bashing babies' heads. All that's in the Holey Babble -- right now.

As is plainly laid out in the post you quoted, sitting right above:

Comes down to this:
A terrorist claims to be acting on behalf of Jesus (Rudolph, McVeigh, the litany list in post 35), you wags go "he's a liar, he's an imposter, he's not a Christian!"
- Another terrorist claims to act on behalf of Allah, suddenly his word is absolute truth, pure as the driven snow because he's NEVER misrepresent that.

Double standard. QED.

Apparently y 'all would have us believe that Christians are liars and Muslims are always truthful.

That is, if you want to keep leaning on the blanket generalization crutch. No other conclusion is possible.

The interpretation of those verses is not now what it once was. Since the enlightenment the Churches have worked to encourage love and acceptance. Which you know or should know. meanwhile there has been no enlightenment for Islam. Where Christian main stream churches ostracize and condemn violence from those claiming Religious favor the Islamic religion ENCOURAGES it.

oooooh, the INTERPRETATION now is it? Funny, right above you said, and I quote,

"ISLAM TEACHES murder and slaughter and calls on its members to do so. Christians are NOT taught by the religion to kill and maim"

--- and as I demonstrated that's blatantly false. Now you wanna beg off to a special pleading of "interpretation".

Poster please. You're busted from here to Tanganyika.
So YOU admit you do not know what Christians are taught, yet you claim to know what they think? Once again you retard since the enlightenment violence has been banned. Anyone that professes Christian support and advocates violence is ostracized and not supported by the religion. You are beyond stupid for not knowing that and for claiming that practices from HUNDREDS of years ago are still done today. meanwhile you deny that until the 60's the Democrats created enforced and supported Jim Crow laws. Tell ya what buck wheat, if you can cite an incident from 100 years ago and claim it is current then I surely can cite incidents from 60 years ago right?

Remind us when Islam had its enlightenment?

Comes down to this:

Double standard. QED.

Look dumb ass, the DIFFERENCE is that ISLAM TEACHES murder and slaughter and calls on its members to do so. Christians are NOT taught by the religion to kill and maim. You see dumb ass Christians about 700 years ago started to change the bent of the religion and began putting a stop to such activities. Remind me when Islam did so? Ohh wait, they HAVEN'T.

So STUPID the difference is one religion glorifies and encourages its members to murder none members while the other condemns and ostracizes anyone that does so in its name.

Doesn't it now?

“If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and, though they discipline him, will not listen to them, then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gate of the place where he lives, and they shall say to the elders of his city, ‘This our son is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.’ Then all the men of the city shall stone him to death with stones. So you shall purge the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

Whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall stone him. The sojourner as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death.

And as they were stoning Stephen, he called out, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” And falling to his knees he cried out with a loud voice, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them.” And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

While the people of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man gathering sticks on the Sabbath day. And those who found him gathering sticks brought him to Moses and Aaron and to all the congregation. They put him in custody, because it had not been made clear what should be done to him. And the Lord said to Moses, “The man shall be put to death; all the congregation shall stone him with stones outside the camp.” And all the congregation brought him outside the camp and stoned him to death with stones, as the Lord commanded Moses.

“A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.”

, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

(all listed here)

--- and that was only specifically stonings, not the bits about bashing babies' heads. All that's in the Holey Babble -- right now.

Comes down to this:

Double standard. QED.

The interpretation of those verses is not now what it once was. Since the enlightenment the Churches have worked to encourage love and acceptance. Which you know or should know. meanwhile there has been no enlightenment for Islam. Where Christian main stream churches ostracize and condemn violence from those claiming Religious favor the Islamic religion ENCOURAGES it.

"ISLAM TEACHES murder and slaughter and calls on its members to do so. Christians are NOT taught by the religion to kill and maim"

--- and as I demonstrated that's blatantly false. Now you wanna beg off to a special pleading of "interpretation".

So YOU admit you do not know what Christians are taught, yet you claim to know what they think? Once again you retard since the enlightenment violence has been banned. Anyone that professes Christian support and advocates violence is ostracized and not supported by the religion. You are beyond stupid for not knowing that and for claiming that practices from HUNDREDS of years ago are still done today.

DOOD. :slap:

I just quoted some of "what Christians are taught". Nobody brought up what anybody "thinks". You claimed it wasn't there, and CLEARLY it is. You were a condition known as "wrong".

Trying desperately to deflect in all directions ain't gonna do you a damn bit of good.

Doesn't it now?

(all listed here)

Comes down to this:

Double standard. QED.

So YOU admit you do not know what Christians are taught, yet you claim to know what they think? Once again you retard since the enlightenment violence has been banned. Anyone that professes Christian support and advocates violence is ostracized and not supported by the religion. You are beyond stupid for not knowing that and for claiming that practices from HUNDREDS of years ago are still done today.

I just quoted some of "what Christians are taught". Nobody brought up what anybody "thinks". You claimed it wasn't there, and CLEARLY it is. You were a condition known as "wrong".

Trying desperately to deflect in all directions ain't gonna do you a damn bit of good.

Spin boy, spin! Every post you make you dig deeper

Doesn't it now?

(all listed here)

Comes down to this:

Double standard. QED.

No you did not. Just because the bible has a passage in it does not mean that is taught as acceptable you retard. Here we have the problem you retards do not KNOW what you are talking about.

Meanwhile while you insist passages from the Bible that are no longer in force and are not taught to be obeyed are, you defend Islam and its passages that call for slaughtering Unbelievers, you defend Islam and its call for a Religious based Government, you defend the belief by Islam that all people must be converted or killed by claiming that is not main stream Islam.

Obvious bias and stupidity, ignorance that you refuse to learn from. We are done, you have made outright uninformed statements and been told they are wrong and keep repeating them. If you REALLY want to know what Christians are taught I suggest rather then repeat untruths you learn the facts.

swat_ms13.jpg

"Police have arrested three alleged members of the Latino gang MS-13 (Mara Salvatrucha) in connection with the murder. The “alleged” perpetrators are — but of course, leave us not rush to judgment — “innocent until proven guilty” under law. But the incident is a depressing echo of story after story of Latino gang violence that I document in my forthcoming book — No Boundaries: Transnational Latino Gangs and American Law Enforcement (University of Michigan Press, Spring 2009).

The two most violent transnational youth gangs — MS-13 and the 18th Street gang — are present today in almost every state in the union. Their virulent spread within the United States is a casebook study of “blowback,” the unintended bad consequence of what seems at the time like a good idea."

Should deny immigration to Christians, close churches, and label Christianity a terrorist religion.

Right?

Good grief, what a dishonest and downright sick OP.

So you're counting Latin American gangs in this country as "Christian terrorist groups"?

You are truly pathetic. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Doesn't it now?

(all listed here)

Comes down to this:

Double standard. QED.

No you did not. Just because the bible has a passage in it does not mean that is taught as acceptable you retard. Here we have the problem you retards do not KNOW what you are talking about.

Meanwhile while you insist passages from the Bible that are no longer in force and are not taught to be obeyed are, you defend Islam and its passages that call for slaughtering Unbelievers, you defend Islam and its call for a Religious based Government, you defend the belief by Islam that all people must be converted or killed by claiming that is not main stream Islam.

Obvious bias and stupidity, ignorance that you refuse to learn from. We are done, you have made outright uninformed statements and been told they are wrong and keep repeating them. If you REALLY want to know what Christians are taught I suggest rather then repeat untruths you learn the facts.

HEY DUMBASS.

ISLAM TEACHES murder and slaughter and calls on its members to do so. Christians are NOT taught by the religion to kill and maim.
--- YOUR words.

Meanwhile:

"How blessed will be the one who seizes and dashes your little ones against the rock," (Psalm 137:9).

Is that not "killing and maiming" or what?

Fuggin' hypocrite.

Should deny immigration to Christians, close churches, and label Christianity a terrorist religion. Right?

This is just beyond stupid and dishonest. The linked story is talking about the Latino gang MS-13! MS-13 members make no claim to being true Christians, never show up in a church (except to rob it), don't pray, never teach the Bible to anyone, never try to convert anyone to Christianity, and couldn't care less what the Bible teaches.

Now, how on earth are MS-13 gang members in any comparable to Muslim terrorists, who claim to be true Muslims because they follow the Koran and the Hadith, who regularly attend mosque services, who utter Muslim prayers five times a day, who routinely preach the Koran and the Hadith to anyone who will listen and in their own meetings, who kill people who leave Islam, who fund fundamentalist Islamic schools, etc., etc.?

How could anyone post such a stupid, baseless, absurd OP?

Should deny immigration to Christians, close churches, and label Christianity a terrorist religion. Right?

This is just beyond stupid and dishonest. The linked story is talking about the Latino gang MS-13! MS-13 members make no claim to being true Christians, never show up in a church (except to rob it), don't pray, never teach the Bible to anyone, never try to convert anyone to Christianity, and couldn't care less what the Bible teaches.

Now, how on earth are MS-13 gang members in any comparable to Muslim terrorists, who claim to be true Muslims because they follow the Koran and the Hadith, who regularly attend mosque services, who utter Muslim prayers five times a day, who routinely preach the Koran and the Hadith to anyone who will listen and in their own meetings, who kill people who leave Islam, who fund fundamentalist Islamic schools, etc., etc.?

I don't think what their religion may be or how much is exercised is the point. Rather the point is exposing a Composition Fallacy, i.e. if subset X of "Muslims" committing atrocities makes all the world's Muslims "terrorists", then by the same logic subset Y of "Christians" committing atrocities must make all the world's Christians "terrorists" as well. Conversely if that is not true for one set, then logically it cannot be true for the other.

That's what's been raked over the coals here all day -- that double standard.

HEY DUMBASS.

ISLAM TEACHES murder and slaughter and calls on its members to do so. Christians are NOT taught by the religion to kill and maim.
--- YOUR words.

Meanwhile:

"How blessed will be the one who seizes and dashes your little ones against the rock," (Psalm 137:9).

Fuggin' hypocrite.
Look you are to stupid to even know you are wrong. JUST because a passage is in the Bible does NOT mean it is taught as gospel and to be followed. The enlightenment changed that. The calls for violence and such are NOT taught anymore and haven't been for HUNDREDS of years. Meanwhile all the violent passages in the Islamic Koran ARE taught as being good and required. UNLIKE you UI have been briefed by at least 3 Imans while in the military and I have studied what Islam teaches and I have studied what Christians teach. You are so idiotic I don't know how to get you to quit being stupid and actually LEARN the truth. Once again LEARN reality before you try to have a conversation about Christians and Muslims.

I don't think what their religion may be or how much is exercised is the point. Rather the point is exposing a Composition Fallacy, i.e. if subset X of "Muslims" committing atrocities makes all the world's Muslims "terrorists", then by the same logic subset Y of "Christians" committing atrocities must make all the world's Christians "terrorists" as well. Conversely if that is not true for one set, then logically it cannot be true for the other.

That's what's been raked over the coals here all day -- that double standard.
No it hasn't you don't even know what you are talking about. ONCE again for the terminal slow and stupid, just because a passage is in the Bible does not mean it is taught anymore. We had the enlightenment which changed all that. YOU need to learn facts before you make your self look even dumber then you do right now.

HEY DUMBASS.

--- YOUR words.

Meanwhile:

Fuggin' hypocrite.
Look you are to stupid to even know you are wrong. JUST because a passage is in the Bible does NOT mean it is taught as gospel and to be followed. The enlightenment changed that. The calls for violence and such are NOT taught anymore and haven't been for HUNDREDS of years. Meanwhile all the violent passages in the Islamic Koran ARE taught as being good and required. UNLIKE you UI have been briefed by at least 3 Imans while in the military and I have studied what Islam teaches and I have studied what Christians teach. You are so idiotic I don't know how to get you to quit being stupid and actually LEARN the truth. Once again LEARN reality before you try to have a conversation about Christians and Muslims.

Yuuuuuuuh huh.

So you're saying the Holey Babble doesn't have to be followed.... but the Koran does.
Again, as I've noted throughout the thread -- "Having it both ways: Priceless!"

Big wheel keep on toinin'.... Double standard keep on diggin'.......

Diggin'....
Diggin'....
Diggin' in a big hole.

:dig:

swat_ms13.jpg

Right?
Every once in a while you appear sane....then revert back to ahole mode.

HEY DUMBASS.

--- YOUR words.

Meanwhile:

Fuggin' hypocrite.

Yuuuuuuuh huh.

So you're saying the Holey Babble doesn't have to be followed.... but the Koran does.

Diggin'....
Diggin'....
Digin' in a big hole.

You won't even educate yourself and lie about what is said to you. Once again slowly for your to stupid to understand. Christians are NOT taught violence they are not encouraged to participate in violence and those passages from the Bible are not in force anymore. Been that way for HUNDREDS of years. Islam on the other hand NEVER had a reformation, never had an enlightenment. All the violence all the killing and mayhem are in fact taught to the faithful.

There are 3 sects of Islam. 2 of them still teach the violence and hate, one, a very small group does not. The two theories on how the Faithful will gain control of the world are as follows... 1 is that they will assimilate us thorough conversion and birth rates. And until quite recently that was the main stream thought. The 2nd way is through conflict and war. That has gained ascendance in a LOT of Muslim Countries and both of the main sects. Even those that want to assimilate accept that conquest is a valid tool.

Once again dumbass LEARN facts before you keep proving just how STUPID you are how utterly ignorant of reality you are.

HEY DUMBASS.

--- YOUR words.

Meanwhile:

Fuggin' hypocrite.

Yuuuuuuuh huh.

Diggin'....
Diggin'....
Digin' in a big hole.

You won't even educate yourself and lie about what is said to you. Once again slowly for your to stupid to understand. Christians are NOT taught violence they are not encouraged to participate in violence and those passages from the Bible are not in force anymore. Been that way for HUNDREDS of years. Islam on the other hand NEVER had a reformation, never had an enlightenment. All the violence all the killing and mayhem are in fact taught to the faithful.

There are 3 sects of Islam. 2 of them still teach the violence and hate, one, a very small group does not. The two theories on how the Faithful will gain control of the world are as follows... 1 is that they will assimilate us thorough conversion and birth rates. And until quite recently that was the main stream thought. The 2nd way is through conflict and war. That has gained ascendance in a LOT of Muslim Countries and both of the main sects. Even those that want to assimilate accept that conquest is a valid tool.

Once again dumbass LEARN facts before you keep proving just how STUPID you are how utterly ignorant of reality you are.

Suuuuuuuuuuure they are. Because you say so.

Yammer yammer yammer "when "they" to it they're faithfully following their religion; when "we" do it -- they're not".
How convenient, having it both ways and pretending not to notice.

As long as you keep wallowing in a double standard it's going to eat you.

Comes down to this:

Double standard. QED.

Doesn't it now?

(all listed here)

Comes down to this:

Double standard. QED.

So YOU admit you do not know what Christians are taught, yet you claim to know what they think? Once again you retard since the enlightenment violence has been banned. Anyone that professes Christian support and advocates violence is ostracized and not supported by the religion. You are beyond stupid for not knowing that and for claiming that practices from HUNDREDS of years ago are still done today. meanwhile you deny that until the 60's the Democrats created enforced and supported Jim Crow laws. Tell ya what buck wheat, if you can cite an incident from 100 years ago and claim it is current then I surely can cite incidents from 60 years ago right?

Remind us when Islam had its enlightenment?

Apart from Acts he is quoting the Old Testament which was for the people of Israel, Christians didn't even exist yet and neither did Jesus. Christians follow Christ and obviously the original 10 commandments, but are not obliged to follow much of the OT in my understanding. Unlike the Quran with its timeless exhortations to act, most of the bible is reporting who did what and not instructing others to indulge in such behaviour against any particular people, certainly not in the NT.

HEY DUMBASS.

--- YOUR words.

Meanwhile:

Fuggin' hypocrite.

He said yesterday he's never read the Quran. I think he needs to.

HEY DUMBASS.

--- YOUR words.

Meanwhile:

Fuggin' hypocrite.

He said yesterday he's never read the Quran. I think he needs to.

No, I said I don't *own* one. Don't put words in my mouth.

Forum List

Back