🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI Calls Half Of Populace With 9/11 Doubts Potential Terrorists

I love to make fun of the truthers, but I will defend their right to believe as they choose. This country is going down the tubes fast.

Then those in the FBI that thought about whom should be terrorist could be considered terrorists also.

Then those in the FBI that thought about whom should be terrorist could be considered terrorists also.

Well then, why don't you just march into the nearest Federal Building and tell them that, hot rod!!

(maybe the FBeye was onto something :eek:)

i call bullshit on this thread

btw...the poll was from rethink 9/11...:rolleyes:

I might think they are nuts and offside, but terrorists? no, that's out of line.

If all the bullshit threads were tossed, libturds wouldn't have anything to say around here.

Or anywhere else for that matter

Terrorists? No.

Idiots? Oh hell yeah

How 'bout the ones with doubts about Benghazi? Are they idiots too?

Embrace the stoopid

1302013183086.jpg

Conspiracy theorists perpetuating conspiracy theories against them over their conspiracy theories. Who woulda thunk it?

If those half of doubters are willingly to act in violence, then, yes, they are potential terrorists.

Since when does half the populace have doubts about 9/11? Seems the "truthers" have a problem with telling it.

This is alarming to say the least. To call Americans terrorists for questioning an event such as 9/11 is communist in nature. Sounds to me like the FBI is very paranoid of the people.

FBI calls half of populace with 9/11 doubts potential terrorists

The FBI is not calling those who doubt 9/11 terrorists. This is what happens when you can't think logically.

Here's a thought experiment for you:

A) Most retards like broccoli.

B) Many people like broccoli.

C) Therefore, most people who like broccoli are retards.

See if you can figure out what logical fallacy that is, and then you will know how stupid you are for believing the FBI thinks all people who doubt 9/11 are terrorists.

Last edited:
terrorism? not likely.

stupidity, insanity, schizophrenia, paranoia, idiocy?

you betcha!!!!

I love to make fun of the truthers, but I will defend their right to believe as they choose. This country is going down the tubes fast.

yeah you like to shoot the messenger because the truth hurts so it makes you feel good about yourself to insult them knowing you are cornered and cant refute their facts so instead of trying to counter facts,you shoot the messenger and insult them knowing you are cornered.:clap2:

Forum List

Back