FBI classifies Trump supporters as terrorists

Hey MAGA filth, you know how to get the government to not watch you? Stop openly supporting a violent terrorist assault on the USA and the Rule of Law.

Yes, I undestand that violent terrorist scum gets upset when they're not allowed to be violent terrorist scum. But nobody cares. All of the decent people want law enforcement to keep an eye on terrorist scum.

It’s the result of the rhetoric being spouted, stirring up the emotions of the less stable. If you don’t want to be considered a terrorist, don’t talk like one.
Ya know , I never just randomly yell out "ALLAHU AKBAR!"

I really don't.

Hey MAGA filth, you know how to get the government to not watch you? Stop openly supporting a violent terrorist assault on the USA and the Rule of Law.

Yes, I undestand that violent terrorist scum gets upset when they're not allowed to be violent terrorist scum. But nobody cares. All of the decent people want law enforcement to keep an eye on terrorist scum.
If that were true there would be hundreds of thousands of BLM protesters in prison. Why didn’t that happen?

If that were true there would be hundreds of thousands of BLM protesters in prison. Why didn’t that happen?
Because first, you're making up a story about the BLM riots, where much of the violence came from the right. That includes the deliberate killing of two cops, something that none of the righties here have ever condemend or shown any regret over.

And second, there was no intent to overthrow the government.

Hmmmm…this is why the Democrats will continue to win elections. Resistance is futile and won’t be tolerated.

Guess I am a “terrorist” because of my political views. 🤷‍♂️
Exactly. Just because you all wouldn't accept the election results and stormed the Capitol and tried to kidnap the legislatures and hang the VP... that is no reason for the FBI to treat you as terrorists.

Tourists? Sure but terrorists? The never of the FBI. :itsok:

Because first, you're making up a story about the BLM riots, where much of the violence came from the right. That includes the deliberate killing of two cops, something that none of the righties here have ever condemend or shown any regret over.

And second, there was no intent to overthrow the government.
LMAO! You’re fucking retarded.

Hmmmm…this is why the Democrats will continue to win elections. Resistance is futile and won’t be tolerated.

Guess I am a “terrorist” because of my political views. 🤷‍♂️
The WEF is fundamentally transforming America using democrats. WEF/Democrats are leading Americans into hell and by Americans realize what's happening, it will be to late.

The FBI is just retaliating because Trump supporters considered the FBI a terrorist organization for many years, at least since their bogus Trump-Russian collusion accusation. It didn't help when Comey let Hillary off when she was guilty as sin either.

You’re not gonna do shit dickless. If you really thought 2020 was stolen; you’d be shooting already. So are you lying about it being stolen or are you just a coward?
You don’t want that. You’ll lose badly. I’m hoping you morons play fair but doubt you will.

Forum List

Back