FBI classifies Trump supporters as terrorists

Why has the Supreme Court never reviewed that?

Because nobody brought a case against it.

The Court doesn't decide which cases should be brought, Clarence Thomas' recent hints to the contrary. They decide which cases they will review from those appealling lower court decisions.

Hmmmm…this is why the Democrats will continue to win elections. Resistance is futile and won’t be tolerated.

Guess I am a “terrorist” because of my political views. 🤷‍♂️
A terrorist is someone that uses violence to achieve a political end. From reading stuff posted here, MAGAs are itching for just that.

Wow man, they're doing that but ignore ANTIFA, a known international terro-anarchist organiztion?

Hmm.. I wonder why?

thinking-face-thinking.gif

I may as well asume I'm a target.
You're a real Sherlock Holmes. :rolleyes: 'They' are probably recording this chat right now!!

You're a terrorist if you commit terrorist acts, like trying to overthrow the government, trying to kill FBI officers, trying to kill judges or prosecutors and members of the jury.

You have to be pretty fucking stupid to jump to this assinine conclusion, but it's just more proof positive that you're not who you claim to be.
Did you not read the article? Glad you agree that BLM is a terrorist organization

A terrorist is someone that uses violence to achieve a political end. From reading stuff posted here, MAGAs are itching for just that.
You just double spoke. I have never committed an act of violence. I do not even have a speeding ticket (knock on wood). I voted for DJT. By your definition am I a terrorist? Yes or no? Don’t give me your long winded BS. Just answer the question with one word. “Yes” or “no”?

You just double spoke. I have never committed an act of violence. I do not even have a speeding ticket (knock on wood). I voted for DJT. By your definition am I a terrorist? Yes or no? Don’t give me your long winded BS. Just answer the question with one word. “Yes” or “no”?
It's not my definition of a terrorist. It's THE definition of a terrorist.

If you are not using violence or intimidation to achieve a political end you're not a terrorist. Now blow your nose and call someone a groomer or a pedophile

You mean like a government agency declaring someone a terrorist based on who they voted for?

DURRRRRR

You mean like a government agency declaring someone a terrorist based on who they voted for?

DURRRRRR
YOU mean that, not me. They expect political violence to come from MAGAs because Trump has previously called for political violence and his followers carried it out. He does so to this day.

Hmmmm…this is why the Democrats will continue to win elections. Resistance is futile and won’t be tolerated.

Guess I am a “terrorist” because of my political views. 🤷‍♂️

And yet, if Trump wins, who will burn the cities?

Forum List

Back