FBI classifies Trump supporters as terrorists

That and Dems BUYING votes. Biden has purchased over 3 million votes, forgiving $127 BILLION in student loans. If you think Dems don't have a plan to steal the election think again.
Is there anything preventing republicans from joining the President in forgiving student loans? Nope. Just assholism. I’m afraid it’s a disease that affects all conservatives.

It’s the result of the rhetoric being spouted, stirring up the emotions of the less stable. If you don’t want to be considered a terrorist, don’t talk like one.
Most Trump voters don’t “talk like one” you knew that and trolled anyway

Exactly. Just because you all wouldn't accept the election results and stormed the Capitol and tried to kidnap the legislatures and hang the VP... that is no reason for the FBI to treat you as terrorists.

Tourists? Sure but terrorists? The never of the FBI. :itsok:
That was tiny minority. 74 million voted for Trump, defect

Maybe you guys shouldn’t have spent so much time blaming the FBI for not preventing the violence on January 6th.

Because now they’re not going to let that happen again.
How many people participated in January 6th?

If you go outside your media bubble, you'd realize that what you posted is #FakeNews.

and not one of them in jail at this time. So much for facing charges. LOLOL

Hmmmm…this is why the Democrats will continue to win elections. Resistance is futile and won’t be tolerated.

Guess I am a “terrorist” because of my political views. 🤷‍♂️

You're a terrorist if you commit terrorist acts, like trying to overthrow the government, trying to kill FBI officers, trying to kill judges or prosecutors and members of the jury.

You have to be pretty fucking stupid to jump to this assinine conclusion, but it's just more proof positive that you're not who you claim to be.

Forum List

Back