FBI investigates Virginia incident

No it gives control to people. Individuals.

As long as they are large shareholders in said corporations that is.

You see there is nothing evil about corporations. They are just a mechanism through which people can gather together and work together to create wealth. There are other such mechanisms: Partnerships, LLCs, etc. None of them are bad.

I never said there was anything inherently evil about corporations, but they are a tool through which wealthy shareholders can gain immense power when they remain unchecked.

The idea that it's somehow evil for people to work together and provide a living for themselves is absolutely insane.

I never said any of that was "evil" in any way shape or form. But there are some people who are simply greedy, and power hungry, and they tend to become majority shareholders in corporations. Given the opportunity they would happily take all the power they could.

You just don't trust the people so you want the government to control everything.

"The People" are the ones who choose who make up "the government", the people ARE in effect "The Government".

It is the Right who doesn't think the masses can govern themselves. They want individual freedom, but only in economic terms, allowing the rich to form a new nobility of sorts. The Right abhors individual moral freedom, especially where sexuality is concerned.

hahahazhahahahahahahah.

I'm glad you find it funny that someone disapproves of endangering the life of another. You're a sick individual, in my opinion.

No, they were laughing at the "assuming it's true - and I see no reason to disbelieve it", meaning that they can see you for the GOP whore that you are.

Face it CaliTwit, you are nothing more than an unpaid shill for the GOP, which makes you dishonest for whoring yourself out to those that don't need it, nor deserve it as they've been lying to the American people for a while now.

It's interesting to see how your self centered attitude has made you exceedingly stupid.

It's more interesting to see how drug addiction has made you an idiot.

Foolish boy. I said 'assuming it's true' because I am inherently skeptical of the media's ability to report accurately. Shame that you're too fucking stupid to understand that. A simple study of the media and the way 'facts' change from report to report should be enough to provide evidence of that.

Carry on with the stupid insults though, moron, they make you look so normal. Not.

I must have missed where GM was being sold at auction for a tax lien

Auctioning GM for tax lien would have returned little value to the taxpayers.

This way, the taxpayers get paid back on their investment.

Do you have a problem with making sure taxpayers get their money back?

No it gives control to people. Individuals.

As long as they are large shareholders in said corporations that is.

You see there is nothing evil about corporations. They are just a mechanism through which people can gather together and work together to create wealth. There are other such mechanisms: Partnerships, LLCs, etc. None of them are bad.

I never said there was anything inherently evil about corporations, but they are a tool through which wealthy shareholders can gain immense power when they remain unchecked.

The idea that it's somehow evil for people to work together and provide a living for themselves is absolutely insane.

I never said any of that was "evil" in any way shape or form. But there are some people who are simply greedy, and power hungry, and they tend to become majority shareholders in corporations. Given the opportunity they would happily take all the power they could.

You just don't trust the people so you want the government to control everything.

"The People" are the ones who choose who make up "the government", the people ARE in effect "The Government".

It is the Right who doesn't think the masses can govern themselves. They want individual freedom, but only in economic terms, allowing the rich to form a new nobility of sorts. The Right abhors individual moral freedom, especially where sexuality is concerned.

How very true.

It makes one pause to think who are these people who think Government can do NOTHING right. They hate the people which make up the government.

I'm glad you find it funny that someone disapproves of endangering the life of another. You're a sick individual, in my opinion.

No, they were laughing at the "assuming it's true - and I see no reason to disbelieve it", meaning that they can see you for the GOP whore that you are.

Face it CaliTwit, you are nothing more than an unpaid shill for the GOP, which makes you dishonest for whoring yourself out to those that don't need it, nor deserve it as they've been lying to the American people for a while now.

It's interesting to see how your self centered attitude has made you exceedingly stupid.

Foolish boy. I said 'assuming it's true' because I am inherently skeptical of the media's ability to report accurately. Shame that you're too fucking stupid to understand that. A simple study of the media and the way 'facts' change from report to report should be enough to provide evidence of that.

Carry on with the stupid insults though, moron, they make you look so normal. Not.

Yeah......assuming it's true when it's been all over the news as well as many other places. Fuck you cum dumpster, I posted it from a NEWS SITE.

You're just trying to spin it for a softer light so that your party doesn't look inherently stupid. Because you spin for a group like that, that is why I call you a GOP whore.

Some assholes posted the adresses of a rep and his family members yesterday and now someone has cut open the gas line at his broithers home.

Perriello

didn't you defend people publishing the names and addresses of those who voted for anti gay marriage initiatives?

i remember nearly every democrat or liberal supporting the publishing of these people...

Ol' Califlower Girl constantly posts how we liberals hate the military, yet most of us served, unlike some here who express their eternal love for the military, as long as someone goes, and not them.

Yeah......assuming it's true when it's been all over the news as well as many other places. Fuck you cum dumpster, I posted it from a NEWS SITE.

You're just trying to spin it for a softer light so that your party doesn't look inherently stupid. Because you spin for a group like that, that is why I call you a GOP whore.

I didn't even read your post linking to the story. How arrogant that you assume I would.

I negged you for being an ass and calling me a "GOP whore". I am always going to neg you for that. Live with it. I made no comment in my neg to you.... but, for the enjoyment of the board.... this is what I got in response from you.

Neg rep returned you cock smoking cum dumpster. Hopefully one day you will see the light and pull your head outta your ass, but I'm guessing not because you're a shallow self centered twat who does nothing for the planet. Go away bitch.

Really, Biker, you need to get over yourself.... and your whiny OCD. You're a freak.

Some assholes posted the adresses of a rep and his family members yesterday and now someone has cut open the gas line at his broithers home.

Perriello

didn't you defend people publishing the names and addresses of those who voted for anti gay marriage initiatives?

i remember nearly every democrat or liberal supporting the publishing of these people...

Go get the post.

How many were spit on or had their property damaged?

How many Police died?

Perriello

Don't remember seeing anything about that, but if it was done, it was a serious breach of civility. And I do not remember seeing news about violence against these people if their addresses were published.

Perriello

Don't remember seeing anything about that, but if it was done, it was a serious breach of civility. And I do not remember seeing news about violence against these people if their addresses were published.

Indeed, such actions are wrong no matter who does them. When violence or destruction of property does in fact happen as a result, partial responsibility does in fact lie with the perpetrators of said actions.

I must have missed where GM was being sold at auction for a tax lien

Auctioning GM for tax lien would have returned little value to the taxpayers.

This way, the taxpayers get paid back on their investment.

Do you have a problem with making sure taxpayers get their money back?

I'm sorry remind me again how the taxpayers got involved with GM in the first place?

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Try again......it's true........

Gas Line Cut at Perriello Family Home
Posted: Mar 24, 2010 11:48 AM CST Updated: Mar 24, 2010 12:22 PM CST

The FBI, along with Albemarle County's Fire Marshal, are investigating a cut gas line in the Peacock Hills section of Ivy. The home is owned by the brother of Congressman Tom Perriello (D).

"While officials are not willing to characterize the exact nature of the incident because of the ongoing investigation, it did not involve an immediate threat to occupants of the residence," says county spokesperson Lee Catlin in a statement to NBC29.

The incident comes just hours after a Danville Tea Party activist mistakenly posted the brother's addresses as being the home of Congressman Perriello. The Danville Register Bee reports the activist, Nigel Coleman, believed it was the address of the congressman and posted it on a Facebook page, inviting people to "drop by" to "express their thanks" on the Congressman's vote on heath care reform.

He called the mistake "collateral damage" in the article. Coleman took down the post and admitted to the newspaper that it was in "poor taste." The activist denied any role in the incident, according to Lynchburg TV station WSET.

"Officials are taking the incident very seriously and conducting a vigorous investigation. Additional details will be released as the investigation continues. The County's involvement began last night following a request for assistance by the FBI," says Catlin.
Gas Line Cut at Perriello Family Home - NBC29

It was a tea party activist who posted his brothers address thinking it was the congressman's. Someone read that posting telling people to go to his house and "thank him for voting for health care", and decided to pay a visit. It's currently all over the news, so thinking that it's a hoax just because it was on a left website, try again.

There were also propane tanks around. The family pulled into the driveway, smelled the gas and left. Thank the Lord that nobody got hurt.

These tea party assholes are getting outta hand.............I'll bet that eventually someone is gong to get hurt or worse, and it may happen soon. The brick throwing was just the start, now they're trying to actually kill people.

Same with the death threats on the kids of that congresswoman.

Some Far Left Omabaite Communist Blog?

Come Beck when Glenn Beck and FNC report on it :eusa_hand:

It's more likely an Alinsky-esque attempt to make the Dems more sympathetic to offset the very negative sentiments of the locals over the passage of ObamaCare.

It's not going to work.

You folks like using that name, "Alinsky", you do know that right-wing tea partiers and right-wing militia members have been buying Alinsky's books left and right and adopting his tactics, right?

The FBI recently put out a report on it.
Source?

How many times is Frank going to post that stupid video?

There appears to be a semi-organized effort at vandalism and intimidation on the part of the far-right at the moment.

I think these folks should be very careful about their actions in the near future. People in Virginia carry guns. I know if I found someone on my property cutting a gas line, it would be "shoot first, ask questions later".

Just saying...

Problem is the shot could ignite the gas.

This is getting really out of hand and the right just keeps on pretending nothing is happening

True. Hopefully I would be able to get a headshot in before the actual cutting took place.

Might want to forgo the incendiary rounds this time.

Forum List

Back