FBI Investigating Hillary Clinton

Oh, just a reminder to you Commie scumbags! She FUCKING LIED, THERE IS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!

You’re a fool if you think Hillary’s come clean about her emails

Flopping Aces ^ | 08-11-15 | DrJohn
It all depends on your meaning of the word "certifies." Hillary Clinton was supposed to have handed over all her government-related emails. At one time she claimed that she had already done so until her emails to and from Sid Blumenthal were outed. Now she has "certified under penalty of perjury" that she has handed them all over: (CNN) — Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has told a federal judge that she has turned over all of her work-related emails to the State Department after she was ordered to certify that she had done so, a state department...
The picture of her in jail for perjury is in my head. Another breath if fresh air! This would save us from impeaching another Clinton.

And as Hillary said, they weren't classified when she sent them, and it seems her server was more secure than the gov't ones. Horrors! And of course there's no wrongdoing to hide in the first place. Total Pubcrappe, for hater dupes only, as always...

Your ilk couldn't care less if her server was hacked and secrets revealed to our enemies...in fact you consider US the enemy. It's always amazed me how you leftists think there are no limits on how much damage you can do before there is nothing left to harm...and then you'll squeal like little piggies "how did this happen"?

I hope the the FBI investigates this swiftly and completely, We need to know if she is going to be a candidate or not. If she is under suspicion of treating Top Secret emails unsecured, she does not have the intelligence to be Commander in Chief.

She is as intelligent as any person currently running for president.
I'm guessing several candidates would use government servers for TOP SECRET emails. Let's face it, she was a lousy SOS and this is just part of how she handled herself.

You don't know shit about what makes a good or lousy SOS.

You are a dummy.......and you ought to stop trying to pretend otherwise.
When she was SOS, leaders of foreign countries were avoiding her and she had to run around to catch them to get their attention. That is how disgraceful it was.

"A State Department spokeswoman says Hillary Clinton did not break any rules by relying solely on her personal email account. Federal law allows government officials to use personal email so long as relevant documents are preserved for history."

Please don't post facts in conservatives' threads; they don't like facts and the truth, it only makes their ridiculous lies that much more ridiculous.
So if I were the Secretary of State I could post top secret compartmentalized data on my private email server and send it to anyone? Remind me why a certain General was convicted of mishandling classified data again?

I think the security issue needs to be seriously looked into. One of my favorite sites to just sit on and watch is Norse Attack Map Which monitors, real-time, the ongoing internet war between countries and stuff. I can tell you that China rages against Dallas and St Louis A LOT, like constantly...

That said, it's "neat" to watch that site because you'll see the US start getting hammered by someone (at the time of this posting it was Russia) then you can watch the US fire back. It's like the US wakes up and just plows them under with retaliation attacks. Fascinating stuff.

So if I were the Secretary of State I could post top secret compartmentalized data on my private email server and send it to anyone? Remind me why a certain General was convicted of mishandling classified data again?

The Petraeus babe had her own security clearance and no emails were ever sent between them....they both logged into the same account and "composed" and then erased their replies.

Cnn and a few other more respectable sources also have this news...So I wouldn't say it is nothing but I'd bet dollars to dog crap that she didn't do anything really wrong.
Ask General Petraus if she did anything wrong.
Hillary-in-jail-again.jpg
I see you photoshopped Obama official faces on a pic of all those Reagan officials.

Nothing will happen to her
The ONLY reason Nixon escaped jail is because he was a sitting president. Hillary is NOT.
:lol: Nixon resigned. Why wasn't he in jail afterwards? I thought someone with an IQ of 214 would know these things.
Because Nixon was never charged with a crime in court. He resigned to avoid an Impeachment. He also never committed perjury. So now both Bill & Hillary have committed perjury.

"A State Department spokeswoman says Hillary Clinton did not break any rules by relying solely on her personal email account. Federal law allows government officials to use personal email so long as relevant documents are preserved for history."

Please don't post facts in conservatives' threads; they don't like facts and the truth, it only makes their ridiculous lies that much more ridiculous.
The head of the Mexican drug cartels said that the cartels haven't broken any laws.
She released at least 2 top secret emails to her attorney. THAT my boy is a big one right there.
Sorry. should have quoted clayton.

Why didn't the FBI grab the servers months ago? I don't think they will find much. I bet they were wiped clean and it will be over in no time.

If it's even the real server that gets turned over....this is a HOAX....she'll end up "cleared" and the drive-by media will be doing "I told ya so's" all through the holidays. You know this DOJ (who the FBI works for)...they don't enforce laws they don't like or indict their pals.
Lookie here....RWrs already making excuses.

Nothing will happen to her
The ONLY reason Nixon escaped jail is because he was a sitting president. Hillary is NOT.
:lol: Nixon resigned. Why wasn't he in jail afterwards? I thought someone with an IQ of 214 would know these things.
Because Nixon was never charged with a crime in court. He resigned to avoid an Impeachment. He also never committed perjury. So now both Bill & Hillary have committed perjury.
When he said "I am not a crook".....:rofl:

Why didn't the FBI grab the servers months ago? I don't think they will find much. I bet they were wiped clean and it will be over in no time.

If it's even the real server that gets turned over....this is a HOAX....she'll end up "cleared" and the drive-by media will be doing "I told ya so's" all through the holidays. You know this DOJ (who the FBI works for)...they don't enforce laws they don't like or indict their pals.
Lookie here....RWrs already making excuses.
First lies, then excuses.

I think the security issue needs to be seriously looked into. One of my favorite sites to just sit on and watch is Norse Attack Map Which monitors, real-time, the ongoing internet war between countries and stuff. I can tell you that China rages against Dallas and St Louis A LOT, like constantly...

That said, it's "neat" to watch that site because you'll see the US start getting hammered by someone (at the time of this posting it was Russia) then you can watch the US fire back. It's like the US wakes up and just plows them under with retaliation attacks. Fascinating stuff.
Really! I just .looked at it and Kirksville , US is getting hammered.
Kirksville Air Force Station .... Champaign, IL: US Army Construction Engineering Research Laboratories.

WoW!

Forum List

Back