FBI investigation of Hillary’s emails is ‘criminal probe’

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Not to worry, not to worry. Nothing will happen to Mrs. Clinton. The FBI seldom investigates anything that is non-criminal, I doubt they have the time. In this case they will investigate and come up with some BS reason that what we already know isn't a crime, even though it is. Then the left will strut like gooses and claim it was nothing but a witch hunt. The DOJ will make sure that happens. No way they will derail Mrs. Clinton's campaign after all she is a woman and what we need now is a brain injured old lady telling ISIS where to get off.

FBI investigation of Hillary s emails is criminal probe New York Post

The feds are investigating to what extent Clinton relied on her home server and other private devices to send and store classified documents, according to a federal source with knowledge of the inquiry.

“It’s definitely a criminal probe,” said the source. “I’m not sure why they’re not calling it a criminal probe.

“The DOJ [Department of Justice] and FBI can conduct civil investigations in very limited circumstances,” but that’s not what this is, the source stressed. “In this case, a security violation would lead to criminal charges. Maybe DOJ is trying to protect her campaign.”

Clinton’s camp has downplayed the inquiry as civil and fact-finding in nature. Clinton herself has said she is “confident” that she never knowingly sent or received anything that was classified.

The inspector general for the intelligence community has told Congress that of 40 Clinton e-mails randomly reviewed as a sample of her correspondence as secretary of state, four contained classified information.

Not to worry, not to worry. Nothing will happen to Mrs. Clinton. The FBI seldom investigates anything that is non-criminal, I doubt they have the time. In this case they will investigate and come up with some BS reason that what we already know isn't a crime, even though it is. Then the left will strut like gooses and claim it was nothing but a witch hunt. The DOJ will make sure that happens. No way they will derail Mrs. Clinton's campaign after all she is a woman and what we need now is a brain injured old lady telling ISIS where to get off.

The feds are investigating to what extent Clinton relied on her home server and other private devices to send and store classified documents, according to a federal source with knowledge of the inquiry.

“It’s definitely a criminal probe,” said the source. “I’m not sure why they’re not calling it a criminal probe.

“The DOJ [Department of Justice] and FBI can conduct civil investigations in very limited circumstances,” but that’s not what this is, the source stressed. “In this case, a security violation would lead to criminal charges. Maybe DOJ is trying to protect her campaign.”

Clinton’s camp has downplayed the inquiry as civil and fact-finding in nature. Clinton herself has said she is “confident” that she never knowingly sent or received anything that was classified.

The inspector general for the intelligence community has told Congress that of 40 Clinton e-mails randomly reviewed as a sample of her correspondence as secretary of state, four contained classified information.
The FBI made need glasses. It seems Bill found the exact law she broke..

Having worked with email since its very beginning I find this stuff kinda stupid. Email is not like a private conversation, it is recorded and involves multiple parties and locations for the data. But the constant reference to it, as with Benghazi, keeps the partisan clowns happy. Weird how the trivial comes to control the minds of the partisan and the Hillary haters. I am not a fan of the Clintons, but come on folks look at the clowns running a little more closely or imagine the same microscope on any of the idiots?

How To Handle Hillary Haters - The Daily Beast

Having worked with email since its very beginning I find this stuff kinda stupid. Email is not like a private conversation, it is recorded and involves multiple parties and locations for the data. But the constant reference to it, as with Benghazi, keeps the partisan clowns happy. Weird how the trivial comes to control the minds of the partisan and the Hillary haters. I am not a fan of the Clintons, but come on folks look at the clowns running a little more closely or imagine the same microscope on any of the idiots?

How To Handle Hillary Haters - The Daily Beast
She did not own any of those emails. Once she mixed her personal life with government she gave up her privacy to them AND the ability to delete them.

How funny would it be if this were the one and only case the FBI seriously pursued -- under order from Jihad Jarrett

What is good for Petraeus is good for Hillary!

How funny would it be if this were the one and only case the FBI seriously pursued -- under order from Jihad Jarrett
FBI investigation of Hillary’s emails is ‘criminal probe’

The FBI investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton’s unsecured e-mail account is not just a fact-finding venture —it’s a criminal probe, sources told The Post on Wednesday.

Thefeds are investigatingto what extent Clinton relied on her home server and other private devices to send and store classified documents, according to a federal source with knowledge of the inquiry.

“It’s definitely a criminal probe,” said the source. “I’m not sure why they’re not calling it a criminal probe

Maybe DOJ is trying to protect her campaign.”

The inspector general for the intelligence community has told Congress that of 40 Clinton e-mails randomly reviewed as a sample of her correspondence as secretary of state,four contained classified information.

Still, “They didn’t hesitate to charge Gen. Petraeus with doing the same thing, downloading documents that are classified,” Simon said. “The threshold under the statute is not high — they only need to prove there was an unauthorized removal and retention” of classified material, he said.

Is this the same anonymous source that told us that the Fed were seeking a criminal probe against Hillary?

How'd that work out again? I forget.

Forum List

Back