FBI Justification for Mar A Lago invasion: Moving trucks spotted at MAL on Jan 18, 2021.

Your OP is a lie. Now what about Trump? This is your topic after all.
No it isn't. The trucks are listed in the affidavit just released, Dumbass.

Try a post without lying, liar.

What’s your topic about, little man?
We are 200 posts into a thread, Simp. When I see single digit IQ Dimtards like you and Merener lie about what Hitlery did I will expose your lies.

Now that I did that to you all you can do is whine and cry that not every post is about the OP. If you don't want your lies exposed, don't lie. Pretty simple, Simp.

If that finding of yore by a Republican FBI Director has you in a tizzy now, it's very odd.

After investigating the matter, the FBI concluded that "no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."
Comey concluded that for the same reason he voted for her: because he's a prog.

I thought you knew what was going on? I guess not.
You're not fooling anyone with that weasel.

Of course she did. But then the question is when did she tell them to do it. Do you know the answer? You must given you proclaimed you know what happened.
Trying to change the subject?

Okay. But that makes it harder to prosecute. Much harder. It also makes it totally different than Trump.
It was an open and shut case.

Let’s see if you can answer the questions above and see if you do or not.
You're weaseling, in typical fashion.

Comey concluded that for the same reason he voted for her: because he's a prog.
It's not Comey's call whether or not to prosecute. That's the call of Federal prosecutors. Comey was tasked with collecting the evidence and turning it over to prosecutors. He overstepped his authority by giving Hitlery a pass.

You love to reminisce rather than deal with current reality and the thread's topic, apparently.

An FBI investigation concluded that Clinton had been "extremely careless" but recommended that no charges be filed because Clinton did not act with criminal intent, the historical standard for pursuing prosecution. [Why the FBI Let Hillary Clinton Off the Hook]
You have us confused with fools who believe the FBI is credible.

True. So Clinton was guilty of extreme carelessness in using an insecure system.. How about Trump?
'Extreme Carelessness'?

When Hillary left the State Department she was read out of all TS/SCI Programs. Her clearance level for this information was rescinded & she was redacted she no longer had the clearance, no longer had access, could not legally TALK about this info anymore let alone have any of the info in her possession. Before being allowed to leave this out-brief she had to sign a document acknowledging all of this.

Having TS/SCI information in her possession, sending and receiving TS/SCI info as she was proven to have done (Comey testifying under oath), was NOT 'extremely careless' - it was CRIMINAL.

Telling her staff to strip the classified marking off of documents and to send them via UNCLASS means is NOT 'extremely careless' - it was deliberate, intentional, and also CRIMINAL.

Lying to Congress, telling them she had only 1 classified phone when she had several was not 'extremely careless' - It was PERJURY.

HILLARY KNEW she had broken laws ad committed crimes, WHICH IS WHY SHE INTENTIONALLY ILLEGALLY DESTROYED DEVICES WITH HAMMERS AND WHY SHE ATTEMPTED TO WIPE HER HARDDRIVE WITH BLEACH BIT SOFTWARE.

- NO ONE accidently or carelessly attempts to wipe their hard drive and 'carelessly' illegally smashes classified devices with hammers.

The lengths Democrats and snowflakes go to try to defend Hillary Clinton is mind-boggling...

...especially considering she initiated the largest criminal political scandal in US History, according to her own campaign manager under oath, starting the failed Russian Collusion coup attempt.

'Extremely Careless'?

She is a liar, a perjurer, a thief, a con artiist,, and a traitor.

Her deliberate crimes, not carelessness, far surpasses what Trump has done.

Only a very small number of the emails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information.
I’m quoting this section because you seem to have no read it.

Do you know what these markings are that he referred to?

She paid someone to use bleach-bit on the server, you fucking moron.
She did! When did she instruct this person to delete the server?
Comey laid out her crimes which were clear violations of the espionage act and then said he wouldn't prosecute.
He didn’t. He absolutely said the opposite. These were not clear violations and the reason no one would prosecute is that they would be unlikely to win the case. That’s the same standard used in all federal prosecution.

She did! When did she instruct this person to delete the server?
You stupidity is incomprehensible.
He didn’t. He absolutely said the opposite. These were not clear violations and the reason no one would prosecute is that they would be unlikely to win the case. That’s the same standard used in all federal prosecution.
That's a flat out lie.

I’m quoting this section because you seem to have no read it.

Do you know what these markings are that he referred to?
A small number out of the 30,000 she turned over, and the once they dug up she tried to hide. You are scrambling, Simp. You claimed that she didn't have classified info in her emails. I proved the had well over 50 email chains with classified info that was marked classified at the time, up to and including SAP info.

Your lie was exposed. Deal with it.

No it isn't. The trucks are listed in the affidavit just released, Dumbass.

Try a post without lying, liar.
A lot of other things were in affidavit to support the raid. Your OP is a lie.

A small number out of the 30,000 she turned over, and the once they dug up she tried to hide. You are scrambling, Simp. You claimed that she didn't have classified info in her emails. I proved the had well over 50 email chains with classified info that was marked classified at the time, up to and including SAP info.

Your lie was exposed. Deal with it.
Back to Clinton again?

Forum List

Back