FBI Justification for Mar A Lago invasion: Moving trucks spotted at MAL on Jan 18, 2021.

i've actually played tennis on the red clay tennis courts at Mar-A-Lago (before Trump became president)

i feel so dirty now!

did you know?...the story of the Mar-A-Lago member who came into the buffet one day, where, set among the platters of food, was a silver bowl of caviar with a tiny spoon next to it. The man grabbed a soup spoon and dished out enough to make the caviar his main course. When Trump learned this, he threw the man out of the club.

I could not verify the story, but people at Mar-A-Lago believe it.

Trump’s first visit to Mar-A-Lago came after he was sworn in as president only two weeks earlier. His Mar-a-Lago estate was so important to his sense of well-being that he was not willing to wait any longer to spend time there

He didn’t. That’s a 15 minute video. Give me a time stamp if you think he did claim it, but he didn’t.

His testimony was unambiguous.

Maybe. Are you suggesting that Clinton deleted the server? She didn’t. She couldn’t work a computer. This isn’t a small point. This is a critical problem to say that she did anything illegal.

Why was she not prosecuted? Because the facts didn’t support prosecution. Clinton didn’t delete the server. Someone else did. Do you know who?
Stay stupid, Simp.

No that is not the standard regular people are prosecuted every day for making an honest mistake.
If that finding of yore by a Republican FBI Director has you in a tizzy now, it's very odd.

After investigating the matter, the FBI concluded that "no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

Washington Post estimated that if Trump flew down to Mar-a-Lago most cold-weather weekends over his first term as president, the costs to the U.S. government for his trips would run around $130 million.

Palm Beach was Trump’s training ground, a place where he learned techniques that he used in his race for the White House

The relentless combative style he perfected in this enclave of billionaires would ultimately be part of his appeal to the common man and a key to how he won the presidency.

It was at Mar-a-Lago that he served his apprenticeship for the most unlikely victory in presidential history.

Not only did Trump beat the Palm Beach establishment the way no one ever had, but he marginalized them, pushing them back and making room for the ascendency of a new moneyed class of which he is the acknowledged leader.

“I’m the king of Palm Beach,” Trump boasted to author Tim O’Brien. “They all come over, they all eat, they all love me, they all kiss my ass. And then they all leave and say: ‘Isn’t he horrible.’ But I’m the king.”

let me tell you about the Donald J. Trump Ballroom on the estate grounds.

The massive hall is Trump’s personal creation.

The exterior looks like a perfect adjunct to Mar-a-Lago’s Moorish exterior, but the interior has what he calls “the feel and look of Louis XIV, and that’s my favorite style.”

Trump spent 40 million dollars on the ballroom—4 times what he paid for Mar-a-Lago and all its possessions—building the 20K-square-foot structure in 2004.

His model was the magnificent Hall of Mirrors at Versailles.

The whole thing was about showing the money, laying out what he had in all its glorious excess.

He spent 7 million dollars alone on 24-karat gold sheets that shimmered from the ceiling, which was also adorned with 17 crystal chandeliers

Even the bathrooms were mini palaces with golden basins, and everywhere one looked the gilded palace screamed out its affluence.

Gold. Gold, and more gold.

You admit you are too lazy to watch the statement by Comey, so it really doesn’t matter WTF you think, Simp.
I’ve seen the statement. I know what said. It doesn’t say anything about documents being properly labeled let alone labeled top secret.

You’re a failure.

Washington Post estimated that if Trump flew down to Mar-a-Lago most cold-weather weekends over his first term as president, the costs to the U.S. government for his trips would run around $130 million.
The cogent absurdity is that the Cry Baby Loser's weird worshipers, impotent in contriving a rational explanation as to why their object of veneration would abscond with classified government documents and lie about having them, seem to fantasize that such documents vital to national security are as safe in a hoity-toity pleasure palace storeroom as they would be in the possession of the National Archives and Records Administration as is required by law.

No. That is not the case.

A second foreign national is being investigated by US authorities for gaining access to Mar-a-Lago, Trump’s Florida resort which is at the center of an FBI probe over missing classified documents, heightening fears over security lapses both during and after his presidency. According to an article from the Organized Crime & Corruption Reporting Project (OCCRP), a Ukrainian woman posing as a member of the Rothschild banking dynasty is under bureau investigation after infiltrating the private members club under a false pretense.

let me tell you about the Donald J. Trump Ballroom on the estate grounds.

The massive hall is Trump’s personal creation.

The exterior looks like a perfect adjunct to Mar-a-Lago’s Moorish exterior, but the interior has what he calls “the feel and look of Louis XIV, and that’s my favorite style.”

Trump spent 40 million dollars on the ballroom—4 times what he paid for Mar-a-Lago and all its possessions—building the 20K-square-foot structure in 2004.

His model was the magnificent Hall of Mirrors at Versailles.

The whole thing was about showing the money, laying out what he had in all its glorious excess.

He spent 7 million dollars alone on 24-karat gold sheets that shimmered from the ceiling, which was also adorned with 17 crystal chandeliers

Even the bathrooms were mini palaces with golden basins, and everywhere one looked the gilded palace screamed out its affluence.

Gold. Gold, and more gold.
His exclusive 'Swan Lake' musical privy ain't no ordinary hoi polloi crapper, either!

Screen Shot 2022-08-27 at 4.23.47 PM.png
The outhouse ain't no

I’ve seen the statement. I know what said. It doesn’t say anything about documents being properly labeled let alone labeled top secret.

You’re a failure.
Yes, it does. Over 50 email chains with classified info that was classified and marked at the time she received and/or sent them, including SAP info.

It's on video, so it boggles the mind you think you can lie about this.

But let's look at part of the transcript so everyone here knows what a lying POS you really are:

From the group of 30,000 emails returned to the State Department, 110 emails in 52 email chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional emails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the emails were sent.

The F.B.I. also discovered several thousand work-related emails that were not in the group of 30,000 that were returned by Secretary Clinton to State in 2014. We found those additional emails in a variety of ways. Some had been deleted over the years and we found traces of them on devices that supported or were connected to the private email domain. Others we found by reviewing the archived government email accounts of people who had been government employees at the same time as Secretary Clinton, including high-ranking officials at other agencies, people with whom a secretary of state might naturally correspond.

This helped us recover work-related emails that were not among the 30,000 produced to State. Still others we recovered from the laborious review of the millions of email fragments dumped into the slack space of the server decommissioned in 2013.

With respect to the thousands of emails we found that were not among those produced to State, agencies have concluded that three of those were classified at the time they were sent or received, one at the Secret level and two at the Confidential level. There were no additional Top Secret emails found.

For example, seven email chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending emails about those matters and receiving emails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on email (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” emails).

None of these emails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these emails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government — or even with a commercial service like Gmail.

Separately, it is important to say something about the marking of classified information. Only a very small number of the emails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information. But even if information is not marked “classified” in an email, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it.

Last edited:
Yes, it does. Over 50 email chains with classified info that was classified and marked at the time she received and/or sent them, including SAP info.

It's on video, so it boggles the mind you think you can lie about this.

But let's look at part of the transcript so everyone here knows what a lying POS you really are:

From the group of 30,000 emails returned to the State Department, 110 emails in 52 email chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional emails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the emails were sent.

The F.B.I. also discovered several thousand work-related emails that were not in the group of 30,000 that were returned by Secretary Clinton to State in 2014. We found those additional emails in a variety of ways. Some had been deleted over the years and we found traces of them on devices that supported or were connected to the private email domain. Others we found by reviewing the archived government email accounts of people who had been government employees at the same time as Secretary Clinton, including high-ranking officials at other agencies, people with whom a secretary of state might naturally correspond.

This helped us recover work-related emails that were not among the 30,000 produced to State. Still others we recovered from the laborious review of the millions of email fragments dumped into the slack space of the server decommissioned in 2013.

With respect to the thousands of emails we found that were not among those produced to State, agencies have concluded that three of those were classified at the time they were sent or received, one at the Secret level and two at the Confidential level. There were no additional Top Secret emails found.

For example, seven email chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending emails about those matters and receiving emails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on email (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” emails).

None of these emails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these emails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government — or even with a commercial service like Gmail.

Separately, it is important to say something about the marking of classified information. Only a very small number of the emails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information. But even if information is not marked “classified” in an email, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it.

So, is this about Clinton or Trump?

He didn’t. That’s a 15 minute video. Give me a time stamp if you think he did claim it, but he didn’t.

His testimony was unambiguous.
Comey laid out her crimes which were clear violations of the espionage act and then said he wouldn't prosecute.

Maybe. Are you suggesting that Clinton deleted the server? She didn’t. She couldn’t work a computer. This isn’t a small point. This is a critical problem to say that she did anything illegal.
She paid someone to use bleach-bit on the server, you fucking moron.

Why was she not prosecuted? Because the facts didn’t support prosecution. Clinton didn’t delete the server. Someone else did. Do you know who?
She wasn't prosecuted because Comey and Lynch were protecting her, moron.

Forum List

Back