FBI Justification for Mar A Lago invasion: Moving trucks spotted at MAL on Jan 18, 2021.

Wow.

Public Service Announcement:

We still don’t know what happened.

We Might Never Will

Thank you for your energy people.

Love only.

Says who?
I thought you knew what was going on? I guess not.
She paid someone to do it, moron.
Of course she did. But then the question is when did she tell them to do it. Do you know the answer? You must given you proclaimed you know what happened.
Yes they were. Furthermore, she was the SOS. She's supposed to know when documents are classified, whether they are marked or not.
Okay. But that makes it harder to prosecute. Much harder. It also makes it totally different than Trump.
We do, and we don't lie about it like you do.
Let’s see if you can answer the questions above and see if you do or not.

Not a fact.

Trump was commander and chief when he took the documents. He isn't required to explain anything, moron.

That's like saying he persisted in retaining his private jet. You idiots keep dancing around the fact that Trump was legally entitled to have those documents.
No, he wasn't, that is the problem.

Violation of the Espionage Act is not a civil case. Get a clue.
Mornin peach fuzz.... Trump didn't violate anything.... this is over before it even begins... Garland Biden and Wray underestimated the response from the people.... It stopped them in their tracks....

The smoking gun of all smoking guns, folks. At the exact time Trump was moving from the WH to MAL there were moving trucks spotted at MAL. If that isn't ironclad proof of a crime I don't know what is.

This tells us all we need to know about just how weak their case is. Oh, and how much of it is redacted.....95%?

You are saying Hillary and Trump are the same.

Clinton's stuff was also very low level.
You don't know that Coyote... she destroyed it all... hey did you check out Folk lately?... I posted a nice rendition of Mr Bojangles there....

The problem is that he moved things that weren't his property.
Most of the documents were never in the white house... many of the documents were generated from when Trump worked from home... it was covid time and I'm sure he worked from home more than most presidents until Biden.... Biden works from home a lot and admitted to having classified documents in his home in a cabinet that has a lock on it....

Most of the documents were never in the white house... many of the documents were generated from when Trump worked from home... it was covid time and I'm sure he worked from home more than most presidents until Biden.... Biden works from home a lot and admitted to having classified documents in his home in a cabinet that has a lock on it....
Trump had classified documents at a time when he had no security clearance.

It doesn't matter where he works from, dumbass. Hillary was working from home when she was investigated. The trained monkeys are getting more desperate in the lies they provide to justify Trump's crimes.

You love to reminisce rather than deal with current reality and the thread's topic, apparently.

An FBI investigation concluded that Clinton had been "extremely careless" but recommended that no charges be filed because Clinton did not act with criminal intent, the historical standard for pursuing prosecution. [Why the FBI Let Hillary Clinton Off the Hook]
No that is not the standard regular people are prosecuted every day for making an honest mistake.

Clinton's stuff was also very low level.
It's odd that, years later, it suddenly seems so significant to some folks who appear unconcerned about current, flagrant disregard for national security.

Forum List

Back