FBI Justification for Mar A Lago invasion: Moving trucks spotted at MAL on Jan 18, 2021.

Bull freakin shit!

View attachment 688056

View attachment 688057

Nothing Trump does to defend himself is going to be good enough for you because you are not an honest broker in this thing....You start with the premise that he's guilty, even though he hasn't been charged with anything, and your rhetoric moves on from there....

The fact that you don't think it outrageous that a partisan DoJ, possibly at the behest of the current President, is pulling this sort of shit within 90 days of an election, is just proof of how far the progressive left is willing to trash our Constitution....

So, until one of you can answer for me when Trump will be charged, or at least what they truly think instead of the constant one upsmanship currently that devolves every discussion about this then I will respond only to what I believe I should...Don't like opposing opinion? too bad. At least for now it's a free country.
I don’t think Trump will be charged. There’s too much ambiguity in the laws to prove it.

I said it a week ago.

The government tried for a really long time to get their documents back. Trump refused. Its not the governments fault that Trump is a moron. This was completely avoidable if he had just turned over the documents. It’s a stupid scandal.

So again, what about the actual documents Trump took? Doesn’t that cause a bit of discomfort?
I have no idea what Trump took. Neither do you, Troll. The FBI claims they found classified docs there, but when it comes to their investigations of Trump their track record of lying to the public and courts is well known.

In addition, there is the fact Trump claims any document he has has been declassified. Until that is clarified nobody has a clue what the FBI took, other than things they were not allowed by law to take like his passports and attorney client privileged documents, which they have failed to return to date.

You love to reminisce rather than deal with current reality and the thread's topic, apparently.

An FBI investigation concluded that Clinton had been "extremely careless" but recommended that no charges be filed because Clinton did not act with criminal intent, the historical standard for pursuing prosecution. [Why the FBI Let Hillary Clinton Off the Hook]

It was NOT JAMES COMEYS JOB to recommend or not recommend prosecution!!!!! Why do you fucking liberals not get that!??!?!? He was the FBI director. Nothing more.

She absolutely should have been prosecuted. He said because she didn't have "intent." The problem is, gross negligence doesn't require intent.

They were marked because in the part you edited out it said in addition to those email chains were 2000 up classified after the fact.

Otherwise it would have been 2050 that were up classified, Simp.

You really are struggling to cover your lies here, Simp.
You claimed the 50 email chains were marked classified. They weren’t. They contained information that was classified at the time. That’s not the same as being marked classified at the time.

You don’t have the slightest idea what you’re talking about.

The part I edited out said nothing about it being marked because they weren’t.

I showed you what you claimed the quote said and what it actually said and I showed you the words you added in yourself that made it a lie.

Oh? That’s a new one. When they interview witnesses it is usually a good bit more.
What witnesses? Name them, and tell us what they said.

Oh wait, ALL OF THAT was redacted.

You claimed the 50 email chains were marked classified. They weren’t. They contained information that was classified at the time. That’s not the same as being marked classified at the time.

You don’t have the slightest idea what you’re talking about.

The part I edited out said nothing about it being marked because they weren’t.

I showed you what you claimed the quote said and what it actually said and I showed you the words you added in yourself that made it a lie.
:itsok:

I'm done going back and forth with on your lies, Troll.

I have no idea what Trump took. Neither do you, Troll. The FBI claims they found classified docs there, but when it comes to their investigations of Trump their track record of lying to the public and courts is well known.

Your Orange Messiah doesn’t have a good track record on “truth” either, so that excuse is a wash, but stll, it provides insights as to how a Trumpelican‘s mind works. Better hurry up and get those wagons circled, I see some gaps remaining!

In addition, there is the fact Trump claims any document he has has been declassified. Until that is clarified nobody has a clue what the FBI took, other than things they were not allowed by law to take like his passports and attorney client privileged documents, which they have failed to return to date.
Ah…”Trump claims”….that’s always a good one.

So…he unilaterally declassified Top Secret Compartmentalized documents that include information on the identity of spies, intelligence operations etc. now through FOIA available to the public. Have you thought this defense through?

Your Orange Messiah doesn’t have a good track record on “truth” either, so that excuse is a wash, but stll, it provides insights as to how a Trumpelican‘s mind works. Better hurry up and get those wagons circled, I see some gaps remaining!

Ah…”Trump claims”….that’s always a good one.

So…he unilaterally declassified Top Secret Compartmentalized documents that include information on the identity of spies, intelligence operations etc. now through FOIA available to the public. Have you thought this defense through?

Once again, you don't have a clue if those documents were at MAL, Simp.

Of course. Are you that stupid?
Oh, so you just lied again. You don't know how many sentences in the affidavit dealt with each witness.

Make something else up, Troll.

I don’t think Trump will be charged. There’s too much ambiguity in the laws to prove it.

I said it a week ago.

The government tried for a really long time to get their documents back. Trump refused. Its not the governments fault that Trump is a moron. This was completely avoidable if he had just turned over the documents. It’s a stupid scandal.
Ah, so this was nothing more than a political stunt....Shame on you for supporting it.

Forum List

Back