FBI laundry list

Slam dunk you say?

Sharks in the water. Garland has opened a political can of worms.

No … I don’t believe that’s true. Gotta link?

Former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe admitted in 2017 testimony released Thursday that the FBI was unable to “prove the accuracy” of the so-called Steele dossier, which was famously used to obtain surveillance warrants for former Trump campaign aide Carter Page.

"What is the most damning or important piece of evidence in the dossier that you now know is true?" McCabe was asked in December 2017, according to transcripts released Thursday by the House Intelligence Committee.

“Well, as I tried to explain before, there is a lot of information in the Steele reporting. We have not been able to prove the accuracy of all the information," McCabe replied.
McCabe admitted FBI was unable to ‘prove the accuracy’ of Steele dossier used for surveillance warrants

This Russiagate FBI Analyst Couldn’t Verify Anything In The Steele Dossier Yet Said Nothing For Years​

For the past four years, Democrats and the Washington media have suspended disbelief about the Steele dossier’s credibility by arguing that some Russia allegations against Donald Trump and his advisers have been corroborated and therefore the most explosive charges may also be true. But recently declassified secret testimony by the FBI official in charge of corroborating the dossier blows up that narrative.

The top analyst assigned to the FBI’s Russia “collusion” case, codenamed Crossfire Hurricane, admitted under oath that neither he nor his team of half a dozen intelligence analysts could confirm any of the allegations in the dossier — including ones the FBI nonetheless included in several warrant applications as evidence to establish legal grounds to electronically monitor a former Trump adviser for almost a year.

This FBI Analyst Couldn't Verify Steele Dossier Yet Said Nothing

can-you-hear-me-now-767972.jpg

No … I don’t believe that’s true. Gotta link?
Paid for by Hillary and the democrats....

So lets talk about FBI and being trustworthy.

You aware of the Whitmer entrapment case in Michigan FBI was caught doing??

Guy who ran that op was in charge of the Mar A Lago op.

Discrediting the FBI is intended to be a victory for fascism.

No matter whether Trump got caught lying that the documents had been returned, and no matter that he tried 3 more lies to get himself out of trouble.

Trump's gang has been infiltrated by a spy who is likely an FBI agent placed in Trump's circle as a proactive measure that would be needed.

Unfortunately for Trump, it could be Bannon or even Flynn who would take a government salary to do the job.

Trump's ambitions are obviously going to fly in the face of patriotism, as well as the fact that any loyalty to him has to be bought. He has no loyal friends because all his friends are bought.

The Steele document will always live on for both sides and can't be put to bed by any others than those in charge of Russia's security. It will always be an Albatross hanging around Trump's neck.

This is the principle reason why Trump is the best choice for president. And also, the reason why the FBI/DOJ/CIA, or another government authority must stop Trump.

He's ten times the threat to America than Kennedy ever was.

Russia simply made sure that it took advantage of Trump's most important needs, at an opportune time, as insurance for the future.

The Steele document will always live on for both sides and can't be put to bed by any others than those in charge of Russia's security. It will always be an Albatross hanging around Trump's neck.

This is the principle reason why Trump is the best choice for president. And also, the reason why the FBI/DOJ/CIA, or another government authority must stop Trump.

He's ten times the threat to America than Kennedy ever was.

Russia simply made sure that it took advantage of Trump's most important needs, at an opportune time, as insurance for the future.
Christ your a fucking moron. Nothing you type is true.

Then why does it rattle Americans' chains so effectively.

Why does it elicit personal attacks from Americans.

I've only provided the obvious details for those who understand that the story about the pissing hookers is true, and the fact that it's checkmate against Trump on upholding US foreign policy of war against Russia.

About the only thing my comments don't do is encourage rational counter arguments.

Hence:

Then why does it rattle Americans' chains so effectively.

Why does it elicit personal attacks from Americans.

I've only provided the obvious details for those who understand that the story about the pissing hookers is true, and the fact that it's checkmate against Trump on upholding US foreign policy of war against Russia.

About the only thing my comments don't do is encourage rational counter arguments.

Hence:
wow congrats! i didn’t realize there were still people out there thar believed the Clinton Steele report was true

wow congrats! i didn’t realize there were still people out there thar believed the Clinton Steele report was true
It's not a popular opinion in America but that's the fault of the Democrats not being able to prove it. It's always going to be Russia's closely guarded secret, until it becomes strategically useful.

My little mission for today is to bring the story back as a test of the fear it brings for those who understand that it hasn't been disproven.

It's not a popular opinion in America but that's the fault of the Democrats not being able to prove it. It's always going to be Russia's closely guarded secret, until it becomes strategically useful.

My little mission for today is to bring the story back as a test of the fear it brings for those who understand that it hasn't been disproven.
if true why didn’t they use it when trump was president?

Forum List

Back