FBI laundry list

if true why didn’t they use it when trump was president?
Why would you assume that Russia didn't use it and why would you think that Russia would announce it and then forfeit it forever.

It's not just Trump's gift to Russia through careless behaviour on Trump's part, it's Trump's gift to Russia that will keep on giving!

Can there ever again be a more perfect candidate than Trump for the honey trap. Russia would have had to be very stupid if it didn't find some opportunity!

Why would you assume that Russia didn't use it and why would you think that Russia would announce it and then forfeit it forever.

It's not just Trump's gift to Russia through careless behaviour on Trump's part, it's Trump's gift to Russia that will keep on giving!
what gift to russia?

what gift to russia?
The best argument against the pissing hookers story would be finding an alternative event that Russia used against Trump as a honey trap.

Don't let your denial turn your mind to petulance. That doesn't win debates.

The best argument against the pissing hookers story would be finding an alternative event that Russia used against Trump as a honey trap.

Don't let your denial turn your mind to petulance. That doesn't win debates.
when did they ever use anything against him?

Few bad apples.
Trump is fatally compromised by Russia and that makes the FBI's priorities much more about national security. The FBI is no exception in America as it places adherence to the laws, second to national security.

This in effect make Nunes's charges against the FBI correct, but then he's faced with having to convince the American people by proving it.

when did they ever use anything against him?
"They" being the FBI?

I didn't suggest 'they' used anything against Trump?

Or "They" being Russia?

We don't know for certain yet why Trump fell so completely into being preferred by Russia, but we can speculate.

However, every time I suggest that he's heavily favoured by Russia, Americans deny it's true.

All they need do is go to RT.com and see Russia's propaganda efforts against Biden and for Trump.

"They" being the FBI?

I didn't suggest 'they' used anything against Trump?

Or "They" being Russia?

We don't know for certain yet why Trump fell so completely into being preferred by Russia, but we can speculate.

However, every time I suggest that he's heavily favoured by Russia, Americans deny it's true.

All they need do is go to RT.com and see Russia's propaganda efforts against Biden and for Trump.
do they still prefer trump?

why did china and iran prefer xiden? what do they have on him?

do they still prefer trump?

why did china and iran prefer xiden? what do they have on him?
If you're finished debating and are going to start asking questions, go to RT.com and find the answers yourself.

If you're finished debating and are going to start asking questions, go to RT.com and find the answers yourself.
they have the answer? does china have a pee tape of xiden? that seems to be the only logical answer as to why they favored him…iran must have one too

they have the answer? does china have a pee tape of xiden? that seems to be the only logical answer as to why they favored him…iran must have one too
We're finished, and it's for the same reason as with the others who turn to spam instead of debating facts they find inconvenient. I regret as I've been able to use you as a rebound board.

We're finished, and it's for the same reason as with the others who turn to spam instead of debating facts they find inconvenient.
what facts have you used? I am just applying your “logic” to xiden

The idea that Crossfire Hurricane was dependent on the Steele Dossier is pure bullshit
I never said it was or wasn't. I said the FBI admitted it wasn't reliable information, admitted under oath.

And I proved it and you changed the direction of your topic......as you always do when the facts smack you in the face.

I never said it was or wasn't. I said the FBI admitted it wasn't reliable information, admitted under oath.
You claimed that the FBI admitted in Court that Crossfire Hurricane was bogus

You were as always...lying

Crossfire was the demafasict abusing their. office and weaponzing the doj for politics. it was a huge step towards the stalinist agenda

No I did not......
And crossfire hurricane was proven to be false.....your point?
Fact
The fbi knew it was a lie in the beginning. They are a joke.
Another fact.
And you know this how?

The fbi admitted it was a lie.
Andrew McCabe under oath about Hillary's funded Steele Dossier, which was a huge part of the basis of CH.
It was admitted in court.
True

No I did not......

Fact

Another fact.

Andrew McCabe under oath about Hillary's funded Steele Dossier, which was a huge part of the basis of CH.

True
In which court was Crossfire Hurricane mentioned?

Then why does it rattle Americans' chains so effectively.

Why does it elicit personal attacks from Americans.

I've only provided the obvious details for those who understand that the story about the pissing hookers is true, and the fact that it's checkmate against Trump on upholding US foreign policy of war against Russia.

About the only thing my comments don't do is encourage rational counter arguments.

Hence:
Because its even worse when a foreigner lies and makes up complete bullshit about American politics. Is Canada so great ? Trudeau is so fucking wonderful you have nothing to lie about ?

Forum List

Back