FBI now confiscates Mike Lindell's phone

I read he had an order not to talk and what do you know, PillowGuy can't shut his mouth.
He does seem to have an uncontrolled yapper.
So does his biggest supporter { Mike Gallagher }.
I can't wait to hear tomorrow at 9:06 am est on his
Morning talk radio show { 970 am }.

I read he had an order not to talk and what do you know, PillowGuy can't shut his mouth.

Any such order would be a violation of his First Amendment rights. I thought you guys and girls were all about the First Amendment.

Was I wrong about you?

And he's, a bad guy cause he's critical of the gov?

LOL lol lol
No. He's a bad guy due to supporting overthrowing the election by hook, or crook, espousing the big lie and putting his money and influence behind it.

No. He's a bad guy due to supporting overthrowing the election by hook, or crook, espousing the big lie and putting his money and influence behind it.
And just when did he do all that?

Sayi g the election was stolen isn't a crime. If so, you gonna show equal rage?

I didn't think so.

And just when did he do all that?

Sayi g the election was stolen isn't a crime. If so, you gonna show equal rage?

I didn't think so.
Not even raging over him. Just calling an ace, an ace and a spade, a spade. I don't care what happens to the man, but know, that he brought the attention on himself.

Maybe that's why when I called mypillow today to order some of his myslippers nobody answered the phone.

Dude was eating at Hardee's and the crooked FBI took his phone. The Biden scum never cease to amaze me.

OMG he was seen carrying a document!!! How DARE the owner of a multimillion dollar company CARRY A DOCUMENT!!!

Oh wow an "order not to talk." So much the first amendment huh?

Care to show me a credible link to this gov't issued "order not to talk?" I'm sure Lindell's attorneys would LOVE to see that.

Last edited:
Of course you were.

I knew that. I don't think for a minute that those Democrats actually believe anything in that "dusty, old piece of paper that was written by old, dead, white men who had slaves", or so those Democrats have been known to say.

To the left, the Constitution is just a list of things they can't get away with. And we seem to have come to a point where they just ignore everything that's written in it, while pretending they're some kind of "super-patriots" or something.

Not even raging over him. Just calling an ace, an ace and a spade, a spade. I don't care what happens to the man, but know, that he brought the attention on himself.
And how is that illegal?

You don't seem to comprehend what you are advocating. You damn sure can't name any broken laws.

This is gov weaponization and it should scare us all.

Lindell was on Flashpoint Live, and told of his encounter with the FBI. The subpoena he was served was about the Dominion voting machines. Lindell starts his interview at 52:40

Much appreciated gotcha coverage.Now this Makes Mike Gallagher
seem like some traitor.Because he takes orders from Salem Radio.
As does Hugh Hewitt and Dennis Prager.Sebastian Gorka
and Larry Elder until a year and a half ago.

And how is that illegal?

You don't seem to comprehend what you are advocating. You damn sure can't name any broken laws.

This is gov weaponization and it should scare us all.
I assure you, I am sitting in Tennessee, not investigating poor old Mike, but if there is something illegal, I am sure they will get to the bottom of it and if not, they won't.

Forum List

Back