FBI now confiscates Mike Lindell's phone

I assure you, I am sitting in Tennessee, not investigating poor old Mike, but if there is something illegal, I am sure they will get to the bottom of it and if not, they won't.
You don't do it this way.

You know better you're just emotionally sold out.

No. He's a bad guy due to supporting overthrowing the election by hook, or crook, espousing the big lie and putting his money and influence behind it.

Stop being obtuse. Nobody wants to "overthrow" the election. What we want is for the massive fraud that took place in 2020 to be brought to light, for the election to be verified, and to find ways to stop those things from happening again. That includes making public everything the deep state did to incriminate President Trump for four years, the Hunter Biden laptop, Ashley Biden's diary, the truth behind Joe Biden's dealings with Russia, Ukraine, and China, who was involved in financing the 2020 riots, the government's involvement in the January 6 protest, and how the Biden administration and the DOJ are committing completely unconstitutional acts against their opponents.

You need to wake the fuck up, stop drinking the media's Kool-Aid, and take a look around you. Especially you, being a gun owner. Because when they're done with us, they're coming after you. Don't say you weren't warned.

Last edited:
I assure you, I am sitting in Tennessee, not investigating poor old Mike, but if there is something illegal, I am sure they will get to the bottom of it and if not, they won't.
They are already at the bottom. This is not justice. How can you condone this? Lindell says there was fraud and has every right to. Political intimidation. Third world. TN is in that world too.

Motherfucker was photographed carrying a document to the POTUS arguing for using martial law to end Democracy. He's living his fantasy right now; after years of efforts he finally gets to be a target.

Proving documented proof, or else you're a fucking liar.

You don't do it this way.

You know better you're just emotionally sold out.
Not knowing what they think is on his phone or how they found out something may be there, I cannot say they are wrong or right.

Stop being obtuse. Nobody wants to "overthrow" the election. What we want is for the massive fraud that took place in 2020 to be brought to light, for the election to be verified, and to find ways to stop those things from happening again. That includes making public everything the deep state did to incriminate President Trump for four years, the Hunter Biden laptop, Ashley Biden's diary, the truth behind Joe Biden's dealings with Russia, Ukraine, and China, who was involved in financing the 2020 riots, the government's involvement in the January 6 protest, and how the Biden administration and the DOJ are committing completely unconstitutional acts against their opponents.

You need to wake the fuck up, stop drinking the media's Kool-Aid, and take a look around you. Especially you, being a gun owner. Because when they're done with us, they're coming after you.
You did hear about the fake electors and the attempt to get them submitted and accept, as well as the J6 attack on the capital itself, right? You are the one being obtuse, Galt.

That the FBI might be investigating? Criminal conspiracy to defraud the United States of America. Wire fraud.
I get it. before long it will be given a new status.
Or ... High Wire Fraud { High voltage wire }
Shockingly Unamerican.Like near a Gazillion volts.

Rat bastards. Was he even at the January 6 protest?

"Mike Lindell, the founder of MyPillow and one of the leaders in exposing Election Fraud, was surrounded by the FBI and had his phone seized.

This is most likely to do with the witch-hunt led by the Democrats and Deep State regarding January 6th. They are doing everything that they possibly can to intimidate any and all Trump supporters, and this appears to be nothing more than just a fishing expedition to take out their “enemy.”

Mike Lindell is LIVE on Frank Speech telling the story."

BREAKING: FBI Seizes Mike Lindell’s Phone
Sorry, the FBI and DOJ frown on treason and lies about the FBI and the DOJ and the election and basically everything...This fool wanted martial law... Congressman and senators do not enjoy being chased around the capitol building by murderous fools either.....

Last edited:
You did hear about the fake electors and the attempt to get them submitted and accept, as well as the J6 attack on the capital itself, right? You are the one being obtuse, Galt.
Two mole hills do not make a mountain.

They are already at the bottom. This is not justice. How can you condone this? Lindell says there was fraud and has every right to. Political intimidation. Third world. TN is in that world too.
The fraud ploy, with no court cases proving anything is just another part of the attempt. I am not impressed.

Not knowing what they think is on his phone or how they found out something may be there, I cannot say they are wrong or right.
Try this.Name this kind of activity when Trump was President
as to an Opponent.It wasn't done.Only Trump's inner circle were
treated as the suspects.Name the Biden inner circle who get
Treated to this kind of FBI raid.That is all one need know.
It's now legion.A virtual Two-Tier system of Justice.One for Biden
and his Democrats and one for their Opposition.

Now that they have his phone do you think the assholes care?
If nothing on the phone, I am positive he does not care, other than the inconvenience, which for a businessman, could be significant.

Off topic but did you hear Mike Flynn was elected today as a pole worker in Sarasota, Fl? So was a Proud Boy.

Does he, and I, and half the country have the right to think that way? Yes or no?
As long as you do not take illegal actions on your thoughts, think what you like. You already know, I don't care what you think.

Forum List

Back