FBI now confiscates Mike Lindell's phone

I get it. before long it will be given a new status.
Or ... High Wire Fraud { High voltage wire }
Shockingly Unamerican.Like near a Gazillion volts.
I think you're getting that confused with "High Crimes", which are like when Trump extorted a foreign leader.

I see. So you're crediting Biden for being behind the FBI's raid on Mar-a-Lago, over 30 Trump associates receiving subpoenas, and the seizing of personal property from other persons?

Tell you what, shithead: You'd better hope we never have another civil war in this country. Because if we do, your ass is mine.

Oooo... tough guy... so scary...

Dude. After James Taylor picked a guitar celebrating our great inflation act while August was near 8.5 and the market took a shit beating, how can you say that.....lolol

The WH shit show was just as good as the Easter Bunny leading pedo Joe around
Too bad you don't ever get to hear what he says lol...and don't know what he's done. Just hateful bs....

You did hear about the fake electors and the attempt to get them submitted and accept, as well as the J6 attack on the capital itself, right? You are the one being obtuse, Galt.

There was no "attack" on the Capitol, stop parroting what MSNBC and CNN want you to. It was a peaceful protest until embedded FBI agents incited it into a riot.

Tell me whatever happened about those bombs they supposedly found at both the Democrat and Republican head national committee's headquarters on January 6? Who was Ray Epps, and what part did he take on January 6? Why did the Capitol police open the doors and let the protesters into the Capitol building?

Rat bastards. Was he even at the January 6 protest?

"Mike Lindell, the founder of MyPillow and one of the leaders in exposing Election Fraud, was surrounded by the FBI and had his phone seized.

This is most likely to do with the witch-hunt led by the Democrats and Deep State regarding January 6th. They are doing everything that they possibly can to intimidate any and all Trump supporters, and this appears to be nothing more than just a fishing expedition to take out their “enemy.”

Mike Lindell is LIVE on Frank Speech telling the story."

BREAKING: FBI Seizes Mike Lindell’s Phone
FBI … Federal Bureau of Intimidation.

Sorry, the FBI and DOJ frown on treason and lies about the FBI and the DOJ and the election and basically everything...This fool wanted martial law... Congressman and senators do not enjoy being chased around the capitol building by murderous fools either.....
Name the Senator or house congress member who got
chased around.You are very confused.That would be at the
Capitol offices during the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh.
Plus there was not any firearms inside the January 6th Capitol
bldg. except the ones the Capitol Police were wearing.
The only shot fired was at Ashli Babbett in the neck as
she was being pushed into the foyay by the storming
Protestors.No warning was given.The Capitol cop who shot
and killed Babbett,had his identity concealed.For half a year.
I don't think any member of Congress was approached by the
January 6th Protestors.They were on break.
So that Marks you as a LIAR.
Just as Pelosi hid any and all material concerning what
security matters were in place for Trump's January 6th Rally.

Forum List

Back